RemedySpot.com

Manifest (?)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Manifest (?) written 8/25/07 Come sit with me in green flower filled meadows, or on dirty wood floors. Love is love, anywhere equally. Without forethought nor hesitation, allow your hand to fall into mine. Let our fingers (and hearts) mesh together like strands of a woven basket. Reassurance. Certainty. Face to face our eyes will meet, and through them we can spend countless hours exchanging stories, exchanging lives with our lips reserved for the gentle ever-so tender smiles silently applauding our eye spoken words. Just sit there and giggle like a schoolgirl, as I

franticly search for candles and incense; Offerings to you. Yo the universe. To love. Pose if you wish as I am writting you poetry- recreating all the timeles cliche's like the stars in your eyes or silken skin. and I will laugh in frustration knowing you far surpass the spectrum of words... yet I try. Together, we would stop time. Create time. Place a banner on eternity to become ours. Only ours. Inhaling one by one, the forevers' of the moment. The momentary forevers. So silly. So impossible. So easily done. But first and foremost, manifest to me. To all my senses. Escape from the caged

boundries of my mind. This world of shadows. The realm of existance I cannot find. Show me your face. Carve your name into stone. Let it be known once and for all if fairy tales really can come true, and if my words can be born of substance instead of hollow two dimensional letters. When it is ready, the finger of death will touch me, dictating the time and conditions, and before it does, I have to know these answers. I have to know. I have to know, Randy

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.