RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Saturday Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Van, he's still doing ok! I took him, Friday about 6 pm, and he had improved by Saturday am. Kept improving all day Saturday. It's going to take time. The beak looks better and he's even eating a few seeds plus the gruel. It's going to take time, as he was close to death. Hope his crop was scarred, or he will have problems rest of his life. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you. Blessings, Joy

[ ] Re:Saturday Morning

Well done Joy for caring for the lovely bird..did the bird do ok after your care?

thanks

AJD

Guest guest

My thoughts are with him as well.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Van, he's still doing ok! I took him, Friday about 6 pm, and he had improved by Saturday am. Kept improving all day Saturday. It's going to take time. The beak looks better and he's even eating a few seeds plus the gruel. It's going to take time, as he was close to death. Hope his crop was scarred, or he will have problems rest of his life. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you. Blessings, Joy

[ ] Re:Saturday Morning

Well done Joy for caring for the lovely bird..did the bird do ok after your care?

thanks

AJD