RemedySpot.com

Re: No Brain Diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No, I haven't, GentleRain, but I have my suspicions on why Dr. Mercola would say "no grains". If a person, like I used to be, has an allergy to grains, it can cause people to crave breads and such. I know I used to. Finally, I just quit eating breads, sandwiches, ect., and finally, it disappeared. I no longer crave them. And believe me, I craved them badly. Obese Americans tend to eat a lot of bread, sandwiches, desserts, ect., which are from grains, as we know. Well, we are known for fast foods.

I haven't read his book, but here is a short synopsis on his book. (The No-Grain Diet: Conquer Carbohydrate Addiction and ....by Alison Rose Levy

In "The No-Grain Diet," Dr. ph Mercola, the director of the Optimal Wellness Center in Illinois, teaches readers how to lose weight-and keep it off-and end carb cravings once and for all. With a revolutionary new approach, Dr. Mercola will have readers on the road to good health in just three days with an easy-to-follow plan that rids the body of grains, sweets, and starches. Readers also learn how to normalize cholesterol levels and learn Dr. Mercola's Emotional Freedom Technique, a craving-busting tool that will permanently eliminate carbohydrate cravings and addictions. Watch the pounds come off and achieve the next level of health, fitness, and well-being with "The No-Grain Diet,")

So, he is talking about starch addictions. We can get our starches in a lot of our vegetables, so maybe, he is suggesting that. To me, the best way to get our grains, is with sprouts, highly nutritious.

I also, am not familiar with Mason, so I have no idea what kind of back ground, he has.

Thank you for sharing this, GentleRain. Lots of Love, Joy

[ ] No Brain Diet

Joy--Have you seen this...they are really knocking Dr. Mercola and from what Young Again says I will have to agree if that is what he is writing in his book.gr

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Young Again Products Inc. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Young Again Products Inc.

June 10, 2008

No Brain Diet --- Mason

This column has exposed Dr. Mercola previously for what he is- a moron. His website is bad enough, but now he has the hubrus to write a book on diet called The No Grain Diet. The title right there tells you just how stupid he really is. Whole grains are the very staff of life, and should be the basis for what we eat every day. Brown rice, whole wheat, corn, oats, millet, buckwheat, barley, rye, quinoa, spelt, and teff are the grains that have supported humanity for thousands of years. He tells you that eating grains is "not natural". No, I didn't make that up late at night- he actually says that in his book. He actually keeps calling whole grains "simple carbs". The definition of a simple carb would, in fact, be sugars like sucrose, fructose and the other mono- and disaccharides. Moron Mercola actually has a slogan, "No Grain, No Gain", telling you eating grains makes you fat! Anyone can see it is FAT that makes you fat, and Americans eat more fat than anyone on the face of the earth- almost half our caloric intake. He says that advising obese people to eat "healthy grains" (i.e. whole grains) is like telling an alcoholic to drink light beer. If this guy isn't on drugs, he should be on drugs; at least he'd have an excuse for this kind of psychotic ranting. The Asian people in general are the slimmest on the planet, and basically live on a grain based diet. Rural Asians are the slimmest people going and their staples rice and other grains. They are also the healthiest on earth. Mercola wants you to, "conquer your grain addiction". Words fail me here. Since you won't be eating all those awful whole grains, what is it he wants you to eat?

Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, eggs, milk, butter, cream, cheese, and yogurt are the basic foods he suggests. He wants you to eat ostrich and venison, too. Just go to your local ostrich and venison markets to get these, right? Lots of meat, dairy, and fat folks. If that isn't a guaranteed road to cancer, diabetes, and coronary heart disease, what is? Milk is THE worst, most allergenic food on earth, yet this is what he wants you to drink (see the articles on milk) He points out that probably 10% of the American population is either diabetic or has undiagnosed diabetes. Insulin resistance is a pre-diabetic condition that is even more common. He blames all this on eating grains! Americans eat 1% whole grains and 42% fats, yet he wants to blame grains? He says grains, "elevate blood sugar and insulin levels". If this was true, everyone in Asia would be a diabetic. The fact is that America leads the world in diabetes. One in three American children will now grow up diabetic. Clinical studies prove over and over that exactly the opposite is true- it is meat, fat and sugars of various kinds that cause blood sugar and insulin disorders. This is obviously due to the American diet of twice the calories we need, twice the protein we need, 42% fat calories, and over 160 pounds of various sugars every year we stuff in our faces How many people do you know that eat whole grains? How many whole grains do you see in restaurants, especially fast food restaurants? Americans eat 1% whole grains. We eat white bread, white rice, white pasta, and white flour instead. Even our corn meal is "degermed".

Some of the things he says are so far out in space you would think he's in a mental ward. He says the Paleolithic people lived longer than modern people. He actually said that. Actually, they actually had a lifespan of about 30 years, compared to our 78 years. He says carrots are "fattening" (no, I didn't make that up either) He said that folks. Whole grains are "simple carbs" (my personal favorite). "Soy is not a health food" (tell that to billions of Asians). He tries to talk about supplements, but knows almost nothing about them, and recommends the most useless ones possible. He knows even less about hormones. The term "fasting" is not in his vocabulary obviously. He thinks your total cholesterol reading is unimportant, when it is THE most import- ant indicator of heart and artery health (read the articles). He tells you to eat tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers (potatoes are too "carby" for him), not realizing these are Nightshade vegetables full of toxic solanine. He likes whey protein a lot. This is a waste product from cheese making that is chock full of indigestible lactose and casein. He says this, "is an excellent protein source without the allergies usually provoked by milk." Huh? If why protein has more lactose than any other source how can it not provoke allergies? All adults of all races are completely lactose intolerant and lack the enzyme lactase. Well, someone with no brain certainly wrote the No Brain Diet. Mercola is going to fall over dead prematurely of coronary heart disease just like Atkins did, but that won't help the many thousands of people who listen to this drivel. The ironic thing is he is a dedicated libertarian and supports Ron for president. Go figure.

Quick Links

www.youngagain.com

www.youngagain.org

www.economicrant.com

Subscribe to Our Newsletter!

Yes www.economicrant.com is now open. Youcan subscribe for free and get the new rant every two weeks delivered to your inbox. Please subscribe and read this faithfully as your entire economic future depends on it.

310 N. Front Street #150Wilmington, North Carolina 28401

Forward email

This email was sent to gentlerain88888@..., by newsletter@...

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Young Again Products Inc | 310 N. Front Street #150 | Wilmington | NC | 28401

Guest guest

With a rant like that, I have no intnetion of listening to THEM, either! You can disagree without being ugly. LOL Love, Ellie

[ ] No Brain Diet

Joy--Have you seen this...they are really knocking Dr. Mercola and from what Young Again says I will have to agree if that is what he is writing in his book.gr

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Young Again Products Inc. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Young Again Products Inc.

June 10, 2008

No Brain Diet --- Mason

This column has exposed Dr. Mercola previously for what he is- a moron. His website is bad enough, but now he has the hubrus to write a book on diet called The No Grain Diet. The title right there tells you just how stupid he really is. Whole grains are the very staff of life, and should be the basis for what we eat every day. Brown rice, whole wheat, corn, oats, millet, buckwheat, barley, rye, quinoa, spelt, and teff are the grains that have supported humanity for thousands of years. He tells you that eating grains is "not natural". No, I didn't make that up late at night- he actually says that in his book. He actually keeps calling whole grains "simple carbs". The definition of a simple carb would, in fact, be sugars like sucrose, fructose and the other mono- and disaccharides. Moron Mercola actually has a slogan, "No Grain, No Gain", telling you eating grains makes you fat! Anyone can see it is FAT that makes you fat, and Americans eat more fat than anyone on the face of the earth- almost half our caloric intake. He says that advising obese people to eat "healthy grains" (i.e. whole grains) is like telling an alcoholic to drink light beer. If this guy isn't on drugs, he should be on drugs; at least he'd have an excuse for this kind of psychotic ranting. The Asian people in general are the slimmest on the planet, and basically live on a grain based diet. Rural Asians are the slimmest people going and their staples rice and other grains. They are also the healthiest on earth. Mercola wants you to, "conquer your grain addiction". Words fail me here. Since you won't be eating all those awful whole grains, what is it he wants you to eat?

Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, eggs, milk, butter, cream, cheese, and yogurt are the basic foods he suggests. He wants you to eat ostrich and venison, too. Just go to your local ostrich and venison markets to get these, right? Lots of meat, dairy, and fat folks. If that isn't a guaranteed road to cancer, diabetes, and coronary heart disease, what is? Milk is THE worst, most allergenic food on earth, yet this is what he wants you to drink (see the articles on milk) He points out that probably 10% of the American population is either diabetic or has undiagnosed diabetes. Insulin resistance is a pre-diabetic condition that is even more common. He blames all this on eating grains! Americans eat 1% whole grains and 42% fats, yet he wants to blame grains? He says grains, "elevate blood sugar and insulin levels". If this was true, everyone in Asia would be a diabetic. The fact is that America leads the world in diabetes. One in three American children will now grow up diabetic. Clinical studies prove over and over that exactly the opposite is true- it is meat, fat and sugars of various kinds that cause blood sugar and insulin disorders. This is obviously due to the American diet of twice the calories we need, twice the protein we need, 42% fat calories, and over 160 pounds of various sugars every year we stuff in our faces How many people do you know that eat whole grains? How many whole grains do you see in restaurants, especially fast food restaurants? Americans eat 1% whole grains. We eat white bread, white rice, white pasta, and white flour instead. Even our corn meal is "degermed".

Some of the things he says are so far out in space you would think he's in a mental ward. He says the Paleolithic people lived longer than modern people. He actually said that. Actually, they actually had a lifespan of about 30 years, compared to our 78 years. He says carrots are "fattening" (no, I didn't make that up either) He said that folks. Whole grains are "simple carbs" (my personal favorite). "Soy is not a health food" (tell that to billions of Asians). He tries to talk about supplements, but knows almost nothing about them, and recommends the most useless ones possible. He knows even less about hormones. The term "fasting" is not in his vocabulary obviously. He thinks your total cholesterol reading is unimportant, when it is THE most import- ant indicator of heart and artery health (read the articles). He tells you to eat tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers (potatoes are too "carby" for him), not realizing these are Nightshade vegetables full of toxic solanine. He likes whey protein a lot. This is a waste product from cheese making that is chock full of indigestible lactose and casein. He says this, "is an excellent protein source without the allergies usually provoked by milk." Huh? If why protein has more lactose than any other source how can it not provoke allergies? All adults of all races are completely lactose intolerant and lack the enzyme lactase. Well, someone with no brain certainly wrote the No Brain Diet. Mercola is going to fall over dead prematurely of coronary heart disease just like Atkins did, but that won't help the many thousands of people who listen to this drivel. The ironic thing is he is a dedicated libertarian and supports Ron for president. Go figure.

Quick Links

www.youngagain.com

www.youngagain.org

www.economicrant.com

Subscribe to Our Newsletter!

Yes www.economicrant.com is now open. Youcan subscribe for free and get the new rant every two weeks delivered to your inbox. Please subscribe and read this faithfully as your entire economic future depends on it.

310 N. Front Street #150Wilmington, North Carolina 28401

Forward email

This email was sent to gentlerain88888msn, by newsletteryoungagain

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Young Again Products Inc | 310 N. Front Street #150 | Wilmington | NC | 28401

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.2.0/1495 - Release Date: 6/10/2008 5:11 PM

Guest guest

Ellie, I am still catching up on my email. I tend not to listen to

people that rant. When most people rant, it's because their egos

feel threatened. There is never any need to be ugly, to my way of

thinking. Love, Joy

--- In , " Ellie Sale " <fsale@...>

wrote:

>

> With a rant like that, I have no intnetion of listening to THEM,

either! You can disagree without being ugly. LOL Love, Ellie

> [ ] No Brain Diet

>

>

>

> Joy--Have you seen this...they are really knocking Dr. Mercola

and from what Young Again says I will have to agree if that is what

he is writing in his book.gr

>

>

> You're receiving this email because of your relationship with

Young Again Products Inc. Please confirm your continued interest in

receiving email from us.

>

> You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

> Young Again Products Inc.

>

>

> June 10, 2008

>

> No Brain Diet

> --- Mason

> This column has exposed Dr. Mercola

previously for what he is- a moron. His website is bad enough, but

now he has the hubrus to write a book on diet called The No Grain

Diet.

>

> The title right there tells you just how

stupid he really is. Whole grains are the very staff of life, and

should be the basis for what we eat every day. Brown rice, whole

wheat, corn, oats, millet, buckwheat, barley, rye, quinoa, spelt,

and teff are the grains that have supported humanity for thousands

of years. He tells you that eating grains is " not natural " . No, I

didn't make that up late at night- he actually says that in his

book. He actually keeps calling whole grains " simple carbs " . The

definition of a simple carb would, in fact, be sugars like sucrose,

fructose and the other mono- and disaccharides. Moron Mercola

actually has a slogan, " No Grain, No Gain " , telling you eating

grains makes you fat! Anyone can see it is FAT that makes you fat,

and Americans eat more fat than anyone on the face of the earth-

almost half our caloric intake. He says that advising obese people

to eat " healthy grains " (i.e. whole grains) is like telling an

alcoholic to drink light beer. If this guy isn't on drugs, he should

be on drugs; at least he'd have an excuse for this kind of psychotic

ranting. The Asian people in general are the slimmest on the planet,

and basically live on a grain based diet. Rural Asians are the

slimmest people going and their staples rice and other grains. They

are also the healthiest on earth. Mercola wants you to, " conquer

your grain addiction " . Words fail me here.

>

> Since you won't be eating all those

awful whole grains, what is it he wants you to eat?

>

> Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck,

eggs, milk, butter, cream, cheese, and yogurt are the basic foods he

suggests. He wants you to eat ostrich and venison, too. Just go to

your local ostrich and venison markets to get these, right? Lots of

meat, dairy, and fat folks. If that isn't a guaranteed road to

cancer, diabetes, and coronary heart disease, what is? Milk is THE

worst, most allergenic food on earth, yet this is what he wants you

to drink (see the articles on milk)

>

> He points out that probably 10% of the

American population is either diabetic or has undiagnosed diabetes.

Insulin resistance is a pre-diabetic condition that is even more

common. He blames all this on eating grains! Americans eat 1% whole

grains and 42% fats, yet he wants to blame grains? He says

grains, " elevate blood sugar and insulin levels " . If this was true,

everyone in Asia would be a diabetic. The fact is that America leads

the world in diabetes. One in three American children will now grow

up diabetic. Clinical studies prove over and over that exactly the

opposite is true- it is meat, fat and sugars of various kinds that

cause blood sugar and insulin disorders. This is obviously due to

the American diet of twice the calories we need, twice the protein

we need, 42% fat calories, and over 160 pounds of various sugars

every year we stuff in our faces How many people do you know that

eat whole grains? How many whole grains do you see in restaurants,

especially fast food restaurants? Americans eat 1% whole grains. We

eat white bread, white rice, white pasta, and white flour instead.

Even our corn meal is " degermed " .

>

>

> Some of the things he says are so far

out in space you would think he's in a mental ward. He says the

Paleolithic people lived longer than modern people. He actually said

that. Actually, they actually had a lifespan of about 30 years,

compared to our 78 years. He says carrots are " fattening " (no, I

didn't make that up either) He said that folks. Whole grains

are " simple carbs " (my personal favorite). " Soy is not a health

food " (tell that to billions of Asians). He tries to talk about

supplements, but knows almost nothing about them, and recommends the

most useless ones possible. He knows even less about hormones. The

term " fasting " is not in his vocabulary obviously. He thinks your

total cholesterol reading is unimportant, when it is THE most import-

ant indicator of heart and artery health (read the articles). He

tells you to eat tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers (potatoes are

too " carby " for him), not realizing these are Nightshade vegetables

full of toxic solanine. He likes whey protein a lot. This is a waste

product from cheese making that is chock full of indigestible

lactose and casein. He says this, " is an excellent protein source

without the allergies usually provoked by milk. " Huh? If why protein

has more lactose than any other source how can it not provoke

allergies? All adults of all races are completely lactose intolerant

and lack the enzyme lactase.

>

> Well, someone with no brain certainly

wrote the No Brain Diet. Mercola is going to fall over dead

prematurely of coronary heart disease just like Atkins did, but that

won't help the many thousands of people who listen to this drivel.

The ironic thing is he is a dedicated libertarian and supports Ron

for president. Go figure.

> Quick Links

>

>

> www.youngagain.com

>

>

> www.youngagain.org

>

>

> www.economicrant.com

>

> Subscribe to Our Newsletter!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Yes www.economicrant.com is now open. You

>

> can subscribe for free and get the

>

> new rant every two weeks delivered to

>

> your inbox. Please subscribe and read this

>

> faithfully as your entire economic

>

> future depends on it.

>

>

> 310 N. Front Street #150

> Wilmington, North Carolina 28401

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Forward email

>

> This email was sent to gentlerain88888@..., by

newsletter@...

> Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with

SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

>

>

> Young Again Products Inc | 310 N. Front Street #150 |

Wilmington | NC | 28401

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

>

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG.

> Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.2.0/1495 - Release Date:

6/10/2008 5:11 PM

>