> half. I just got back to my PC for about an hour to answer some

> emails.

>

> Bummer, I was in the best shape of my life. The likely reason that

it

> happened was a combination of: lots of weightlifting and not

having a

> consistent stretching program, AND the fact that I am extremely

> inflexible to begin with. Moral of the story, stetch daily.

>

> Recovery is expected to be 8-12 months since its a tendon, not a

> muscle that can be strengthened.

>

> :-(

>

> I posted earlier but for some reason, it didn't post, so if this

ends

> up being a duplicate I apologize.

Guest guest

<<It sounded a lot like a big carrot being snapped in half.>>

AAAAGH!! That made me yelp and wince! I'm sorry to hear about your tendon. Hang

in there. You're not doomed to backslide for a year. You'll be able to maintain

a lot of your progress as long as your eating is good and you stay as active as

possible.

Torn Achilles Tendon

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for quite some time. Two weeks ago, I was playing

in my high school alumni volleyball game and completely tore my

achilles tendon. It sounded a lot like a big carrot being snapped in

half. I just got back to my PC for about an hour to answer some

emails.

Bummer, I was in the best shape of my life. The likely reason that it

happened was a combination of: lots of weightlifting and not having a

consistent stretching program, AND the fact that I am extremely

inflexible to begin with. Moral of the story, stetch daily.

Recovery is expected to be 8-12 months since its a tendon, not a

muscle that can be strengthened.

:-(

I posted earlier but for some reason, it didn't post, so if this ends

up being a duplicate I apologize.

Guest guest

> Hi Everyone,

>

> > Bummer, I was in the best shape of my life. The likely reason

that it> happened was a combination of: lots of weightlifting and not

having a consistent stretching program, AND the fact that I am

extremely inflexible to begin with. Moral of the story, stetch

daily.

>

>

OUCH! Sending vibes for a quick recovery! I am very lax about

stretching and also learned it is one of the various things that sets

my plantar fasciitis off so ditto to everyone on the stretching!

Colleen

Guest guest

So sorry to hear, ! I cannot empathize, but I do sympathize with you.

At least you know where you can get once you're back up and running. How is

your wife doing with her BFL?

Take care...

in WI

Torn Achilles Tendon

> Hi Everyone,

>

> I haven't posted for quite some time. Two weeks ago, I was playing

> in my high school alumni volleyball game and completely tore my

> achilles tendon. It sounded a lot like a big carrot being snapped in

> emails.

>

> Bummer, I was in the best shape of my life. The likely reason that it

> happened was a combination of: lots of weightlifting and not having a

>

>

>

> I posted earlier but for some reason, it didn't post, so if this ends

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

That sucks! A woman I work with tore hers playing soccor-she was out

of work for 6 months and it has now been 9 months, she is still in

some discomfort but hte doctor told her that its as good as it will

get. hope yours heals better!

gina

> Hi Everyone,

>

> I haven't posted for quite some time. Two weeks ago, I was playing

> in my high school alumni volleyball game and completely tore my

> achilles tendon. It sounded a lot like a big carrot being snapped

in

> emails.

>

> Bummer, I was in the best shape of my life. The likely reason that

it

> happened was a combination of: lots of weightlifting and not having

a

>

>

>

> I posted earlier but for some reason, it didn't post, so if this

ends

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

This site should be able to help your friend.

Home

Order Now!

Cold Wraps

Radiant Energy

About Ultrasound

About Phonophoresis

View The Movie

Professional Review

Usage Instructions

Safety Information

Medical Studies

Forums

Company Information

Questions?1-866-237-9608

Letters From Our Customers:

As a die hard rugby player my body takes some serious abuse. I have a bunch of your cold wraps (excellent by the way) and two thermotex units. Recently I bought an ultrasound kit and you are quite right - the ultrasound took my whole therapy habit to another level. I use everything religously now as part of my regular training and I find I get hurt a lot less often. When I do take a bad hit, I bounce back in no time. Thank you for extending my career! Kearns Christchurch, NZ

Questions?1-866-237-9608

Dear MendMeShop.com,Thank you you for your great customer service. Your product is excellent and your quick response to my requests is outstanding. I hope other people take advantage of your ultrasound since it compliments physical therapy and gives quicker results. Hallock, OH

Questions?1-866-237-9608

I am a RNA (12 years now) who suffered a neck / shoulder strain injury about 6 months ago. Much of my work involves heavy lifting of patients that are unable to assist themselves, and I can attest that eventually the strain catches up with you. I was advised by one of our doctors to visit MendMeShop.com and I am thrilled to say that this company really wanted to help! I've never order online before, so I called the customer service line and order the ultrasound unit with extra gel. After about 1 week of my husband treating my shoulder and back, I found that I am finally getting a good night sleep and I'm no longer worried that I'll have to take a medical leave. I want to thank you for not only helping me, but also giving me the ability to continue my career.

Sharon, Seattle

Questions?1-866-237-9608

I have fibromyalgia and have tried everything, so I was skeptical when my chiropractor recommended that I try the Ultrasound unit available at MendMeshop. But after 3 days of treatment on my lower back, I noticed a difference - I wasn't as stiff and I could walker further than I have been able to in years! I now treat my back once per day and have started working on my neck too. My kids have even mentioned that I'm smiling more now! Gwen Young, Cleveland

Questions?1-866-237-9608

The purpose of Reflexology is to relax tension, improve blood and nerve supply throughout the body, and to increase the ability of the lymphatic system to eliminate toxicity from the body - thus allowing the body to achieve homeostasis. The Thermotex pad magnifies everything I do, thereby giving each client faster and greater results. Their pain is alleviated in fewer treatments, and their general overall feeling of wellbeing is increased in fewer treatments. My clients love the Thermotex!

N. Larsen, Reflexologist, AZ

Questions?1-866-237-9608

I had an opportunity to use a Thermotexâ„¢ device after I broke my leg. The doctor expected my cast to be on for 8 weeks and after 4 weeks I went for a check up. He did the X-rays and found that the cast could come off and that it had healed much quicker than he had anticipated. The Thermotexâ„¢ device virtually took the pain away after using it everyday on my leg. Works great!

Cheryl O'berg

Questions?1-866-237-9608

I have a customer who as suffering from arthritic pain. She came to see me for relief and I told her about the Thermotexâ„¢ infrared therapy system. She was a little reluctant when she heard about the cost, but I assured her that she could purchase it and use it for 30 days, if she wasn\'t completely happy with the results she could return it and get her money back. She purchased the pad on a Thursday, rushed back in on Tuesday to tell me how happy she was, not only with the results of pain relief, but the fact that she reduced her medicine intake, thereby reducing the side effects involved with medication and also reducing her cost. She was a very happy customer! Gail Bell, Surgical Applicance Technician

Questions?1-866-237-9608

Working with an NFL team presents numerous types of injuries. The Thermotex infrared pad offers a portable, state of the art modality that provides results fast. From general muscle tension to spasm and edema, speeding recovery from fracture, or aiding in ligamentous repair, Thermotex systems are an invaluable tool utilized on a daily basis to help return players to the field. Thermotex systems also aid in general recovery and prevent injury. In working with Olympic level sprinters, the Thermotex system is utilized both in pre and post workout routines to improve blood flow, aid in metabolic waste product removal from the musculature speeding athlete recovery.

Dr. Gerry Ramogida

Questions?1-866-237-9608

About 90% of my clients, who use one of the Thermotex pads that I send home with them to use, purchase it. It helps with the healing process, and gives them pain relief. Most of my clients are back issues, such as spasms, or herniated discs. I also have clients with knee problems and arthritis that have received relief using the Thermotex pad as well. Vicky Jo CST, LDT

Questions?1-866-237-9608

This is the first time I have had pain relief without drugs. The Thermotex pad has made my life better. I love it! We have ordered 4 more as gifts. Mrs. Muller, MO

Questions?1-866-237-9608

I feel great comfort from my back pain due to the deep penetrating heat produced by Thermotex. I am very glad that I found this product. Minoo Antia [Arthritis]

Questions?1-866-237-9608

Achilles Information and Treatment

These Tools Have Been Used to Heal Achilles Tendonitis and Treat Pain for Years...Now You Can Treat Yourself at Home!

It is Now Possible to: Heal your Achilles tendon faster. Quickly relieve the pain of your injury. Heal more completely without internal scar tissue. Avoid re-injuring your Achilles in the future. But only if you treat your injury correctly!

Introducing complete therapy systems from MendMeShop - a breakthrough in Achilles rehabilitation treatment! Do you want a vastly improved level of treatment for your Achilles injury or chronic tendon pain? With MendMeShop solutions, you can heal your Achilles twice as fast and significantly reduce the pain associated with your injury.

October 23, 2007

Please accept my thanks for helping me recover from a horrible ordeal. As a hard core marathon runner I have spent many years training hard and have had to deal with many injuries along the way. The most prevalent of these have been hamstring strains and Achilles tendonitis. Over the years I've learned a lot about avoiding injury in the first place, but eventually when you train enough you will get injured again.

When I found your site I thought, "that's perfect; this is exactly what I need". I bought two wraps, an ultrasound and your radiant energy unit thinking I'd return what I didn't use. But I kept everything! I use the leg and ankle wraps all the time as part of my training to prevent injury as well as when old injuries start to flare up. The ultrasound does wonders for my Achilles Tendon and my muscles seem to respond best to the Radiant Energy pad. All in all, the whole kit has been a superb buy!

I've found that I am much more capable of fending of injury in the first place and by treating myself early in the process I haven't had any injury plague me since I started using your stuff.

Thank you so very much for these amazing products. I can run without fear again!

Lance WhiteNew York, NY

Achilles tendonitis is a common injury that can persist for years unless treatment is properly addressed. We don't have to tell you that it is incredibly painful and disruptive to your way of life. Achilles tendonitis is a common name used for an acute form of tendonitis (or tendinitis) in the tendon fibres that attach the calf muscles to your heel. Every time you flex your ankle, those tendons move and when they are inflamed, moving hurts! Putting weight on your foot can be extremely painful. Once this tendon is injured, 100% recovery is tricky. When the pain disappears, we resume our normal lives causing further damage. Unfortunately, when the pain goes away, you aren't fully healed. It is almost impossible to keep from re-straining the tendons. It's not your fault though. It's just not possible to stop everything and rest the injury properly. Everyone has demands that make them keep going. However, when we are active, we prevent the Achilles tendon from healing. What ends up happening is we continually re-injure the area through our daily activities.

Avoiding constant re-injury (you know it's happening, you feel the pain) is critical. Obviously, it delays the healing process, but what's worse every re-injury and additional healing cycle increases scar tissue build-up in the muscle and tendon. Scar tissue is hard, inflexible, and tough to get rid of. The more scar tissue that develops, the more you lose the range of motion for that foot. The more scar tissue that develops, the more likely you are to be tormented by chronic pain or arthritis. Scar tissue means that your leg doesn't perform as well as it once did, making it prone to injury again and again.

If you have tendonitis in your Achilles tendon, it's important to heal it quickly and completely. If you don't, it may plague you forever.

Sept 6, 2007

Dear MendMeShop,

I would like to let you and your potential customers know that I have had an excellent experience with your ultrasound product.

I've been playing baseball since I was a kid and quite frankly there isn't a better sport in the world. In the past couple years though I've been plagued by achilles tendinitis that has totally crippled my play. I went to a variety of doctors and trainers and tried just about everything without any luck. I was beginning to think that my ball days were coming to an end.

I went out on a limb and ordered an ultrasound unit from your store. Thankfully I did, because since I started using it I have had constant improvement and am now playing ball again. I think without it I would have had to hang up my glove for good.

Thank you so much,!!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

Dan FellerTucson, AZ

What You Need:

A Cold Compression Wrap Therapeutic Ultrasound A Black Body Radiant Energy Kit (Optional)

Therapeutic kits from MendMeShop provide you with the tools necessary to relieve the pain of tendonitis and dramatically speed the healing. A tendonitis injury is a race against time. The faster and stronger you heal your tendons, the less chance there is for re-injury. Radiant energy, ultrasound, and cold compression work together to dramatically increase blood flow, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain in the injured area. When injury requires that you rest, the lack of activity and the edema (swelling) restricts blood flow when you need it most. This is largely why tendon injuries take so long to heal. As one of the most active joints in your body, constant motion keeps the blood flowing through the area. This is blood flow that your Achilles tendons don't receive when at rest. You need to reduce swelling and stimulate the blood flow so your Achilles get the nutrition and oxygen it needs to properly heal. Inflammation around the area can create extreme pain and reduce your ability to move. When using radiant energy or ultrasound, the energy waves stimulate blood flow to speed up healing and clear away the inflammation causing pain. Cold compression delivers additional pain relief and works to control the inflammation.

Cold Compression Wraps =The GOLD Standard for RelievingTendon Injury Pain

The first thing doctors and therapists learn in school is the RICE formula for treating inflammation and pain. R - Rest, I - Ice, C - Compression, E - Elevation. When you're in the MendMeShop store, you want to buy our special cold pack compression wraps. Our cold compression wraps are endorsed by USA Gymnastics, several professional sports organizations, and countless medical professionals. They offer compression, support, and cold therapy all at the same time. There simply is no better form of RICE therapy available anywhere.

Ankle Tendonitis Cold Wrap

Our hot/cold compression wraps fit perfectly and are extremely durable. They are designed specifically to the curves of the ankle, so they fit correctly and provide even cold (or heat). The cold packs unique design molds to the curves of your Achilles. The flexible gel packs can be positioned exactly where you need them to target specific areas and keep the cold gel delivering relief over the entire injured area. They support the injured area and apply gentle pressure to your Achilles at the same time. Simply pop the gel packs into the fridge or freezer when not in use and you can re-use them time and again. There's nothing magic about RICE; your doctor and therapist will tell you RICE works. And our cold gel pressure wraps give you the best I and C on the planet.

Our hot/cold compression wraps are made of the highest quality materials available. They fit perfectly, stay in place, are extremely durable, and use a patented removable, flexible gel pack system. The stay-soft gel conforms to your ankle, yet this specially formulated, non-toxic gel will not migrate away from the injured site, which is a common issue with gel packs. All other gel packs simply use a plastic bag partially filled with gel. What is sure to happen with those cheap designs is that the gel pools in the low spots or in pockets where there is no pressure. Fill a plastic bag with water and put it on your arm and watch what happens - all the water sits in two pools on either side of your arm. Our compression wraps apply the right pressure to the injured area and ensure that the gel packs stay in place in spite of the pressure. We have the only products on the market that can make this claim.

Cold compression wraps work because they interrupt and slow nerve and cell function in the damaged area. Once blood vessels are damaged they can no longer carry oxygenated blood to the damaged tissue and therefore cells begin to break-down. The deep cold provided by cold compression wraps slow cell function to reduce cellular break-down. Furthermore, because the cold wraps serve to numb the nerves, our cold wraps reduce pain! In the early days or weeks of your injury the inflammation is partly your body's reaction to try to immobilize the injured area. Unfortunately, this inflammation also strains the surrounding tissue and causes pain. Cold compression wraps reduce inflammation giving your body the support it needs without the usual pain. You can further promote healing when you combine hot and cold gel therapy. An additional benefit to this versatile product is that it also enables hot therapy. Place the gel packs in a container of water and heat in the microwave. Once heated, put them in their nylon cases and position them to deliver targeted relief to fit the unique curve of your Achilles. You can purchase extra hot/cold packs to compliment your wrap. For added convenience, keep a set at room temp for immediate heat use and store another pair in the freezer for quick cold applications.

Like all of our products, our cold compression wraps are the best quality product you will find anywhere. We have them for every part of the body. And like all our products, we guarantee our wraps with a 45 day, money back guarantee. If for any reason you're not happy with any product you purchase in our shop, you can send it back for a full refund.

Therapeutic Ultrasound =The Gold Standard for Tendonitis Therapy

There's no disputing the importance of compression cold wraps as the most important method for treating tendinitis. Want to go over the top? If you're looking to heal tendonitis as fast as you possibly can; our medicated ultrasound kit combined with our other therapies are what you need.

Until recently, ultrasound therapy was only available in doctor's offices and clinics. However, thanks to our innovative team of doctors and engineers, you can now benefit from this powerful technology in the privacy and comfort of your home. It's no longer necessary to attend inconvenient and costly appointments. The exact same ultrasound you get from your doctor is available using your home unit. Even better - MendMeShop ultrasound kits use medicated gel. This is totally new! Our specially formulated medicated gel delivers anti-inflammatory ingredients directly into the joint, providing additional relief. Doctors and physical therapy clinics are starting to use medicated ultrasound gels, but many still haven't had a chance to learn what they need to know about this recent improvement in therapeutic care.

Beginning with your very first treatment, you will feel the relief - the power - of ultrasound therapy. Ultrasound waves travel deep into your body, over 2 inches deep, delivering therapeutic benefits to the source of the pain. These waves also carry with them the natural pain relieving ingredients that are only available in our Lavender Infusion Ultrasound Gel. That's one treatment delivering two kinds of relief! Combine your ultrasound with medicated gel and ultrasound therapy becomes super therapy.

Doctors routinely prescribe ultrasound therapy as the primary treatment for all forms of tendonitis. It is also a primary treatment for injuries of the ligaments, muscles, knees, and bones. Typically these treatments are twice per week to save you the inconvenience. Really though, you would get maximum benefit from getting your ultrasound every day. Treatments at a clinic every day are too inconvenient. Besides, no government or private medical plan could afford the costs of sending you for treatments 3 times per day every day. So, even though your injured body can be treated, you aren't getting even a fraction of the therapy you really need. With your own ultrasound kit you can get all the ultrasound therapy you need in your own home saving you time and money.

* You should have ultrasound every day *With your own ultrasound kit you can give yourself 3 treatments a day in less time than it takes to go to your local clinic once!

As mentioned above, many physical injuries take longer to heal because we can't stop moving to let ourselves heal. We have to go to work, take care of family, or we just plain want to get out and do things. Staying in bed for 2 weeks just isn't an option. Besides prolonging your suffering, constant re-injury leads to the build up of scar tissue on your Achilles and non-uniform healing. Then, even when you're healed, your Achilles doesn't work as well as it used to. You end up with reduced flexibility, less strength, and potentially life long problems. Ultrasound reduces the amount of scarring around the injured area. Ultrasound treatments are regularly used by doctors and physical therapists to break down existing scar tissue. With regular ultrasound, you heal more quickly and completely. With regular ultrasound treatments you heal with less scarring and that is the ultimate goal.

Therapeutic Radiant Energy Devices =Achilles Tendonitis Therapy Beyond the Gold Standard

During normal use, it is our activity that promotes blood flow through our body. Our body responds to the activity by sending oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the muscles joints and tissue. When we are at rest, the blood flow to your Achilles is greatly reduced. But, when your ankle is injured, it needs the blood flow to promote the healing process. Since you can't work your Achilles tendon without danger of further injury you need to stimulate blood flow another way. An effective way to stimulate blood flow is to use radiant energy. Radiant energy penetrates the body. As it is absorbed, it stimulates blood flow and warms the inner tissue. To effectively promote circulation within the muscle, tendon, and cartildge, you need an energy source that will penetrate through the outer layers of your body, through the fat, skin, and overlying tissue. This type of stimulation is called radiant energy therapy.

Most people are familiar with conductive heating. That's the process of something hot touching something cold and heating it up - through touch. When you touch something hot, like a potato, the heat is transferred mainly through touch. That's called conductive heat.

RADIANT ENERGY STIMULATION IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

RADIANT ENERGY kits are not heating pads.

RADIANT ENERGY kits are not radio active.

RADIANT ENERGY kits are not like microwaves.

RADIANT ENERGY KITS ARE COMPLETELY SAFE.

Radiant therapy is the transfer of energy in the form of thermal rays. It is perfectly safe, natural, and very effective. In fact, when there are concerns over safety that may restrict the use of ultrasound, radiant energy is often still a viable solution. Think of the sun. The warmth you feel from the sun is really a sensation you get from radiant energy being absorbed by your body. We don't need to touch the sun to feel it. The energy travels through space in a wave form. That's why when you lie in the sun you can feel the depth of penetration much differently than when you touch a hot potato. The hot potato heats the surface of your skin. The radiant energy from the sun penetrates deep into your body where it's absorbed. This energy is not UV energy. It won't burn your skin. Black Body Radiant Energy is far from UV energy. When you lie in the sun with sun screen on, you still feel the heat. You can feel the warmth of the sun even through a shirt. That's the radiant energy coming through.

Our therapeutic body pads use radiant energy like the sun to penetrate deep into your body. If you touch the surface it will be warm, not hot. It is not a heating pad. But, you will feel the warmth penetrating deeply into your Achilles just like you feel the penetrating energy of the sun. If there's space between you and the pad, the radiant energy travels right through gaps, just like the sun does, into your body. It will travel right through your sock. The entire area is stimulated evenly whether the pad is touching you or not. Heating pads simply don't do that. Heating pads are hot on the surface they are touching and cool where they are not. Heating pads do not transmit energy deep into the body. It's simply two different kinds of energy. With our radiant energy therapy system you get healing energy where you need it - deep under the skin and into the underlying muscle, tendon, and ligament tissue.

Our radiant energy therapy systems are medical devices registered with the FDA and Health Canada as a true therapeutic and pain relieving device. Best of all, they are medical devices that don't require a prescription. You can order a system to be sent to your home today!

Like everything we sell, our radiant energy therapy systems are the best quality product you will find anywhere. One kit will do one ankle, but you can also use it on your wrist, back, or other body parts. And like all our products, we guarantee our radiant energy systems with our 45 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you're not happy with any product you purchase in our shop, you can send it back for a full refund.

Another common mistake is that once we start feeling a little better, we often forget that our Achilles tendons may still be injured or weak. This time in particular is when almost everyone stops going to therapy and stops nuturing their still injured ankle. With radiant energy therapy or ultrasound, even after the pain is gone, you can continue to treat your leg and complete the healing process. Remember, healing completely is very important to not suffering the same injury again. One treatment in the morning and one treatment at night. It's an easy habit to get into and your ankle will be much healthier for it. Who wants to get older and have chronic joint pain? No one wants to go through surgery. No one wants to develop arthritis, so treat your tendons completely and avoid these terrible outcomes.

Every Single Day we Receive Calls from Customers who Simply Want to Thank Us for Introducing Them to Our Amazing Products!

Oct 14, 2007

Dear MendMeShop,

I'm an avid online buyer. I find it much easier to do research on the internet and then buy online than to go from store to store looking for something that I can't find. I also hate it when I find something cheaper at one store than what I paid at another.

Well thank you, MendMeShop. I found a number of your sites out there including AidMyAchilles.com, AidMyHeadache.com and AidMyPain.com, that had a wealth of information on all sorts of health care issues as well as treatment options. The service you provide in helping research injuries is greatly appreciated.

I did my research and purchased from your shop and was very pleased by the fast delivery, free shipping, and moneyback guarantee. They are all things I look for when buying on line. As an experienced online buyer, I give you two thumbs up.

Thanks again.

Lily Wong,Vancouver BC

September 17, 2006

Dear MendMeShop,

As a frequent online consumer, I have purchased many different products in past and know what good service is (and isn't). I can honestly say, I have simply have NEVER experienced such incredibly good service as I have had with MENDMESHOP, absolutely phenomenal! Fast, reliable, and efficient...I can't say enough - great work!

O'HaraPickering, Ontario

Professional athletes are prone to injury because of the intensity of their sports. When they are injured, they don't go for ultrasound twice per week. When professional athletes are injured, they get ultrasound for their injuries 3 times per day. You deserve that too. In fact, many professional athletes use ultrasound before and after competitions and training as a means of avoiding injury. In many cases, using ultrasound frequently means the difference between requiring surgery or not. If you want to get professional athletic care, then you have to get an ultrasound kit from MendMeShop.

Our ultrasound kit is more than just a standard ultrasound unit.

Our ultrasound kits comes with our own specially formulated Lavender Infusion gel which contains naturally-based pain relieving and anti-inflamatory ingredients. The ultrasound unit actually drives the pain relieving ingredients deep into tissue (a process known medically as phonophoresis) giving you pain relief where you need it. It is impossible to simply hand rub a lotion deep enough to penetrate into the joint. Ultrasound though, can drive medication that deep. Pain killers affect your entire body and doses are often restricted to avoid harming your most sensitive organs even though the affected joint could benefit from additional medication. Our ultrasound gives you maximum relief and maximum therapy, where you need it.

Only our system comes with this special gel. Now, the tremendous benefits of therapeutic ultrasound and phonophoresis are available to you. And we back our products with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Our ultrasound kits really are that good. People use them for Sciatica, Arthritis, Headaches, Bursitis and many other debilitating diseases as well. And, they get amazing results. It´s incredible how many times we´ve heard, ¨I used my MendMeShop product for the first time, and I could tell the difference right away.¨

Click The Links Below To Read What Leading Medical Institutions Are Saying About Ultrasound

INDEPENDENT Medical test results about Ultrasound Therapy: Painful Muscular Condition Responds to Noninvasive Ultrasound Treatment. Noninvasive Ultrasound Treatment Shrinks Fibroids. 1-MHz Ultrasound Treatments have an additive effect on muscle temperature increase. Jefferson Researchers find that Ultrasound helps in treating Achilles Tendonitis and other tendon problems. The use of low intensity Ultrasound to accelerate the healing of fractures (pdf). Hospital for special surgery finds Ultrasound helps fractures to heal. Tulane orthopaedists are using low-intensity sonic ultrasound waves to get patients with fractured bones out of plaster faster. What's new in adult reconstructive shoulder surgery - low-intensity pulsed Ultrasound accelerates maturation of callus..... New research emerges on benefits of Ultrasound use (Podiatry Today). Medicare Expands Ultrasound Treatment. Effects of ultrasound treatment in carpal tunnel syndrome Quote: "The use of splints, local corticosteroid injections and surgical decompression has limited effectiveness in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. Ultrasound therapy applied to the wrist may induce an anti-inflammatory effect that could provide relief of symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome."

Proven to Work

Ultrasound is chiropractor and doctor recommended for patients who require treatment for all kinds of tendon, ligament, and nerve injuries including carpal tunnel, tarsal tunnel, knee injuries, ACL injuries and MCL injuries .

Check Out Customer Reviews and Our Forum!

Check out our product reviews at the MendMeShop store and read what customers say about our products. These reviews are success stories typical of our customers - these are not the exceptions. These reviews have been left by real users without any compensation for doing so. They are so happy with what MendMeShop has done for them that they want to share it with you. In fact, every day we get calls from people who want to express their satisfaction. MendMeShop products don't just work for a few people, they work magically for almost everyone who buys them. That's because we've searched the world to find you the best products. If it isn't the best, we won't sell it.

If you have questions of your own, browse through our Forum. The MendMeShop Forum has many questions posted by our potential customers concerning their conditions and how MendMeShop products can help. Our forum is reviewed regularly by our knowledgeable staff who post detailed responses. Want to know if one of our products will work for you? Just ask our doctors! Speaking of doctors, they are some of our biggest customers. Look for the 'Doctor with Patellar Tendonitis' topic on our forum. We continually add comments from new customers which show that the medical community is a big supporter of our products and use them on themselves! You will see a long list of medical professionals under that forum topic.

45 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Try a solution from MendMeShop today. In fact, try it for 45 days! Our ultrasound unit includes one bottle of gel good for 60-70 applications, lasting about 3 weeks when used 3 times a day. This is typically enough to cure or significantly improve most conditions. Try anything from our shop, and if you are not completely satisfied, send the used product back to us for a full refund. You can't lose. You can only get better.

It Goes Where You Go

All our products are small and light-weight so you can take your treatments with you wherever you go. We have products that will work in every country around the world. Use it at home, while traveling, or at the office! Your injury won't heal without proper treatment; with the right solution from MendMeShop you can get that treatment wherever you are.

If you are still unsure about the benefits of having a MendMeShop therapeutic solution in your household, browse through our website. You will find plenty of links to top medical institutions and studies that recommend our products and why. You can also find unedited and unfiltered reviews of our products by our users. After you use your MendMeShop solution, you can come back to the site and leave your review for others. We have a handy treatment guide online, all our contact information, and of course our video.

Click Here to read product reviews left by out customers at the MENDMESHOP store

Achilles Tendonitis Facts:

There are over 250,000 achilles tendon injuries each year in the US

Half of all achilles tendon injuries heal themselves in about 1 month with just rest

One quarter of achilles tendon injuries involve professional medical intervention

Oral Medications can mask the pain but do not aid in the healing of achilles tendonitis. Anti-inflammatories and pain killers can cause achilles tendonitis to worsen

Ice and compression are the easiest and most effective treatments for achilles tendonitis

Ultrasound can speed achilles tendonitis recovery significantly

A fully ruptured tendon REQUIRES surgery. It will not heal on its own

Except for a fully ruptured tendon, achilles tendonitis can almost always be cured without surgery.

Left untreated, achilles tendonitis can be extremely debilitating and lead to life long complications.

Achilles tendonitis and achilles tendinitis are the same thing

Contintually using your achilles tendon while it is injured will lead to a worse injury

Your achilles tendon attaches your calf muscle to your heel bone

To heal as fast as possible:

Rest

Use a compression ice wrap

Get ultrasound treatments

Avoid pain killers

Achilles Tendonitis Articles:

Achilles tendon injury

Achilles tendon symptoms

Achilles tendon treatments

Tendonitis Articles:

Acute Tendinitis

Chronic Tendinitis

Tendinopathy

Strained tendon

Peroneal tendonitis

Posterior tibial tendonitis (Tendonitis of the foot)

Anterior cruciate(ACL) injury

Hoffas Syndrome

Patellar tendonitis

Quadriceps tendonitis

Repetitive strain injury

Shin splints (calf pain)

Questions?1-866-237-9608

Please be very aware that this information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Copyright © 2007 AidMyAchilles.com.For more information, call us via: 1-866-237-9608 or send us an email contact webmaster