RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM: Trusting Spiritual Assistance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM: Trusting Spiritual Assistancestompingelk@...Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:28 AM

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

July 23, 2008Trusting Spiritual AssistanceSaying Thank You We may have become accustomed to asking for help from the unseen world—whether from angels, guides, or ancestral spirits—but sometimes we may forget to close our connection afterwards with a thank you. When we connect to these energies for assistance, it is much like a phone connection. Forgetting to close the conversation with a proper “goodbye” is like not hanging up. While that line is still connected, others can have trouble getting through, while in the meantime, batteries are being drained. Saying “thank you” is a way of releasing our concerns into trusted hands and getting out of the way so that the universe’s divine order can work on our behalf.As spiritual beings, we may talk about “staying connected,” but our connection needs to be with our source. We can plug in and recharge, but we run on batteries in between, and every connection we make utilizes some of our personal power. Even being surrounded by

people that energize us has its limits, and at some point we will feel ready to go off on our own to do what is ours to do. Instead of trying to be constantly connected, we can turn to these beings for help in a way that is more like placing an order. We contact them, ask for what we need, and then say thank you and goodbye. Beings of light don’t require our gratitude; it is an energetic acknowledgement of trust and release that benefits us. When we bring ourselves to a sense of being grateful, we affirm that what we have asked is already done. Then we can move forward with confidence to do the things we are meant to do, while knowing that all will be well.

What do you think?Discuss this article and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?Register for your free email, or browse all articles

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:Want to get DailyOM when you’re away from your computer? Now you can by calling 1-877-2-DAILYOM (1-877-232-4596) and you can listen to DailyOM every weekday on your phone. It's completely free and you can even leave your own voicemail messages for all to hear.

From the Library:Circling the Sacred Mountainby Thurman & Tad Wise

More DailyOM:Browse the Library Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming