RemedySpot.com

Re: A Picture

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Craig! Wonderful to see you here. *hugs* I love your post! I'd like to add a couple things that struck me while reading this. Sometimes emotion is just an experience, and there's no thoughts involved. Everything is translated by the soul when this happens. So I believe Thought and Emotion dance around each other, but sometimes they're not tied together. An example that I can think of is when you look at a piece of art, or a photograph, and the very first impressions that come to you is more of an experience than anything. There's no thinking involved, no opinions, no picking certain things out in the artwork. You're just free to experience the wave of emotion hitting you. And the same goes for thinking. There's times when we think, but we have absolutely NO emotion tied to what we're thinking. For me, this happens with doing my bills. *giggles*I think it's just a separation of head and heart. Our heart is the experience, and our head is our motor. It's incredibly important to keep a balance between these two Chakras. Thank you for your wonderful post my love! And MANY blessings to you! Stefanie>> If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words In Our Mind,> Then Where Did The Painter get The Words From???> > From Thought Or Emotion???> > Does Emotion Bring Thought???> Does Thought Bring Emotion???> > Are They One In The Same???> > Who Is The Painter Of The Picture In Our Mind???> > IT IS YOU..........YOU HAVE THE THOUGHT, YOU HAVE THE EMOTION.> > So, THINK LOVE and FEEL LOVE.> > Because, YOU ARE LOVED...........> > Love and Light To You Always,> Namaste Dear Friends,> Hypnotherapist Craig on MySpace> > > At This Very Moment, I am in the Light and you are indeed LOVED.> 8/21/2007 @ 2044 Hours.>

Beautiful! I .LOVE this and the way it inspires my heart soul and mind to turn the proverbial "pages" of the images each option incites until I "see" all angles allowing for an expansion of my awareness. Brilliant dear friend!! *warm huge hug of gratitude and respect* Thank you so very much for sharing yourself and your heart-felt soul-inspired musings with this Family of whom you are now a part! Love you! Namaste. ~Ali~Craig Charbonneau <craigacharbonneau@...> wrote: If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words In Our Mind, Then Where Did The Painter get The Words From??? From Thought Or Emotion??? Does Emotion Bring Thought??? Does Thought Bring Emotion??? Are They One In The Same??? Who Is The Painter Of The Picture In Our Mind??? IT IS YOU..........YOU HAVE THE THOUGHT, YOU HAVE THE EMOTION. So, THINK LOVE and FEEL LOVE. Because, YOU ARE LOVED........... Love and Light To You Always, Namaste Dear Friends, Hypnotherapist Craig on MySpace At This Very Moment, I am in the Light and you are indeed LOVED. 8/21/2007 @ 2044 Hours.

Dear Craig,

Thank you so much for this post! I have so often wondered

about thoughts and emotions and which came first. I feel that they

are one in the same, yes. It comes from ME. Thank you for this

heartfelt re-minder of Love! Namaste, LUNA

>

> If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words In Our Mind,

> Then Where Did The Painter get The Words From???

>

> From Thought Or Emotion???

>

> Does Emotion Bring Thought???

> Does Thought Bring Emotion???

>

> Are They One In The Same???

>

> Who Is The Painter Of The Picture In Our Mind???

>

> IT IS YOU..........YOU HAVE THE THOUGHT, YOU HAVE THE EMOTION.

>

> So, THINK LOVE and FEEL LOVE.

>

> Because, YOU ARE LOVED...........

>

> Love and Light To You Always,

> Namaste Dear Friends,

> Hypnotherapist Craig on MySpace

>

>

> At This Very Moment, I am in the Light and you are indeed LOVED.

> 8/21/2007 @ 2044 Hours.

>

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

thank you for sharing your garden picture with us! I love Rose of Sharon, I have one myself here.They are everywhere in Florida. I had so many as hedges! Did you know you can make hibiscus tea with it? Hibiscus flowers are in the mix from celestial seasonings the tea company, their red zinger and other flavors they have.Back in the day when I was a free wheeling hippie, I would buy dried hibiscus flowers and get a gallon jug of water, put the flowers in the water, and soak it in the sun for a while, like an hr, and there you go..hibiscus sun tea! add at little bit of lemon balm sometimes, taste very refreshing for a hot day!Very beautiful garden Joy! Like a fairy land!Michele--- On Wed, 6/30/10, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>

wrote:From: Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>Subject: [ ] A picture Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 10:09 PM

Thought I would share a picture. It's a section of my largest flower bed. Around the bird bath with the fairies in it, is a bed of lavender. They aren't blooming, yet. This was early spring. This particular flower bed, has been a work in progress, since 1992. All of the plants are perennials. Under the brick/lava/quartz chips, is a soil cloth, to prevent weeds. However, that doesn't stop the Rose O'Sharon (where the gnome is) from sending 1,000 of seeds. They are so hardy, that I weed for hours, in the spring. I have 2 different Rose O'Sharons, in the bed, on each side of the bird bath and I love them, so I won't cut them down. But this year, as the blooms are spent, I will be cutting them off, so they don't become seed pods. :-) One good thing from those seedlings, I have a row of Rose O'Sharon on the other side of the carport, that I didn't have to buy. :-)