RemedySpot.com

Homeopathy 4 Everyone - June 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

[sPAM] Homeopathy 4 Everyone - June 2008

Book in Focus

Lectures on Materia Medica - KentOnly $6.67 - Buy Now!

The Ezine Team

Dr. Manish Bhatia - C. EditorAlan V. Schmukler Elaine Neil D. Shere YoungDr. Leela D'Souza Rochelle Marsden Shirley Reischman De Beukelaer

Published by - Hpathy.com

- Copyright Notice -

© Hpathy.com, All rights reserved. No part of this ezine can be reproduced in any form without prior permission of Hpathy.com

-- United We Stand --

Editorial

How Good Are Your Case Records? - Manish Bhatia

"Till homeopathy gets proved 'physically', our clinical success is all we have to keep homeopathy alive. So we should go all out to document the results that we get."

Letters to the Editor

"WHAT A THRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To discover this publication: GOLD! Silver, precious. - Genevieve"

Homeopath in the Hot Seat

Herrick - interviewed by Alan Schmukler

" and I have noted over the years that the really successful homeopaths are not necessarily the very best technical homeopaths but the people that really care about their patients as human beings."

1500 Homeopathy & Alternative Medicine Books at Hpathy Mall. Great Discounts. Buy Now!!

Ask Vithoulkas!

June 08 Questions and Answers

"Giving homeopathy together with chemotherapy is good. In any case it will not harm, in the best case it will improve the overall condition of the patient."

Now you can ask Vithoulkas homeopathy questions every month!

New Papers

Homœopathic Hints from Orthodox Medicine - Bruce Barwell

" I gave a boy aged 4 with Klinefelter’s Syndrome , luteinising hormone in 30c potency because that hormone has abnormally high levels in XXY males."

Cancer & Homeopathy - Dr.S.C.Kursija

"What is Lachesis’ core delusion? She is about to receive an injury from her surroundings and she is being injured and wronged."

Precursor to the Organon: Hahnemann’s Occasional Writings - Rudi Verspoor

"In the Organon, the initial action of a medicine is generally a matter of minutes or hours, being visible in the homeopathic (medicinal) aggravation."

The Musical Melody of Silence - Ajit Kulkarni

"A silent mind, free from the onslaught of thoughts and thought patterns, is both a goal and an important step in dealing with a patient."

A Dialogue with Ellen Kramer - Rowena J. Ronson

"I look at what organs aren’t functioning, what ones I need to nourish with different tinctures, and then I use diet and recommended supplements for them."

Homeopathy in the UK - Carol Boyce

"Holding the vision of a healthy world in which homeopathy is mainstream medicine is important, but a vision will not manifest without action."

Homeopathy Worked for Me! - Uschi Kraus-Harper and Alderson

"Collecting signatures to the declaration “Homeopathy Worked for Me” is the first campaign organised by H:MC21. Its purpose is to give a voice to all those who support homeopathy."

A Small Glimpse into the Life of a Homeopath and Astrologer - L English

"Water signs will need a chance to express exactly how they feel on an emotional level and Air signs will want answers….lots of them."

Gemmotherapy - Dr. J. Rozencwajg

"Although each remedy has specific actions and specific targets, the main aim of Gemmotherapy is said to be cellular detoxification and drainage."

Tips and Secrets - 14 - Alan Schmukler

"To help restore liver function after prolonged over-indulgence in alcohol, Carduus marianus tincture five drops every six hours."

Philosophy

Lectures on Organon of Medicine: Aphorsm 11-15 - Manish Bhatia | Audio MP3 - 10.1 MB

"Now to him the effect of the smallpox and measles infection was just like the effect of a magnet – something that definitely happened but could not be seen with the eyes. I wouldn’t blame Hahnemann for making such a mistake."

More Than Words!

June 08 Cartoons - Alan Schmukler

Look for a new cartoon every month in this new section of the ezine!

Andre Saine Defends Homeopathy

Video debate!

From the Clinic

A Case of Sarcoidosis - Dr. Rajneesh Kumar Sharma

"Resolution of Sarcoidosis, which is considered an incurable disease, with Homoeopathy. All reports attached."

A Case Solved with the Sensation Method -

"In the Oak state, the mind is bent on perseverance in life's duties, even though strength and vitality may be failing."

Research

Homeopathy – How It Works and How It Is Done - Cyril W.

- Part VI - Executive Summary

"Putting a potency into a steel biscuit “tin” or a steel filing cabinet or cupboard will erase it. This is useful for making placebos since the chemistry is unchanged."

Quiz

Bathtub Blues - Elaine , Young

Find the right medicine ..and win exciting prizes!

Revisiting: "Freight Train Jumps the Tracks" - Elaine

Answer to the last month's case quiz.

Book Reviews

Structure - Experiences With the Mineral Kingdom by Rajan Sankaran - Allyson Burden

" Dr. Sankaran's name appears on the cover but it is immediately apparent that this work is a meeting of some monumental homeopathic minds."

We hope you will enjoy this issue. Do send us your feedback at editor@...

The editors, the publisher and the owner of Hpathy.com, do not necessarily agree with the information provided in various articles and sections of the e-journal Homeopathy 4 Everyone. The authors and the contributors are solely responsible for their views and comments. Please use your discretion in using any medical/health information provided in this journal. For treatment of any chronic or serious illness, you should consult your Homeopath or General Physician in person. Subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur, India only.