RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Wisdom Cards, Yoga & Pilates by the Sea, Ask Your Animal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Wisdom Cards, Yoga & Pilates by the Sea, Ask Your Animalstompingelk@...Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 9:48 PM

June 13, 2008Wisdom Cards, Yoga & Pilates by the Sea, Ask Your AnimalGift Of The Week Wisdom Cards - These Wisdom Cards serve as a catalyst that allows you to develop your intuitive talents and obtain answers to questions you are seeking. No experience is necessary, and each deck comes with its own box that features a built-in prop-up frame that allows you to display a favorite card. Using card decks on a regular basis can help us with life's questions and provide guidance when we are feeling lost. Wisdom Cards include decks by Mother , Eckhart Tolle and Shakti Gawain.View Wisdom Cards Yoga and Pilates by the Sea (CD) - Skilled and certified Pilates–yoga instructor Rhonda Comparin has been making mix CDs for her classes for years before New Earth records approached her about making this CD. She picked her favorite tracks and synched them into the perfect order for the right postures and mind-sets. The resultant Yoga and Pilates by the Sea comes to us shipshape and time-proven. Put it on and you can feel your whole body respond to tonalities and time signatures scientifically formulated to guide listeners into trances, activating nerve centers, and

releasing toxins throughout the endocrine system.Listen to Sound Clips Ask Your Animal: Resolving Behavioral Issues Through Intuitive Communication (book) - Ask Your Animal provides a clear, hands-on guide to relating with animals and nature using intuitive communication. Its step-by-step instructions, true stories, and practice exercises are designed to inspire and guide the beginner. More advanced techniques help you resolve specific issues with the animals in your life — or in your

neighborhood. Using this approach, you can start addressing these common situations right away.Read Excerpt

For more information visit DailyOM Gift Shop

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

DailyOM Gift Shop:Wisdom Cards, Yoga & Pilates by the Sea, Ask Your Animal Grounding Jewelry, Mindfulness for Beginners, Happy No Reason Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To Enlightenment How To Cook Your Life, Healing Touch, Dating From The Inside Out Healing Cream, Soul of Healing Affirmations, Ghosts Among Us Best Sellers:Detoxifying Foot Pads Aura Sprays Inspirational Jewelry Music & Sound Healing DailyOM Gift Shop

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming