RemedySpot.com

Rebel Scientist Battles Dangerous Vaccines and Antibiotics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/21/rebel-scientist-battles-dangerous-vaccines-and-antibiotics.aspx?source=nl Rebel Scientist Battles Dangerous Vaccines and Antibiotics Dr. Shiv Chopra, as a vaccine and drug regulator for Health Canada for nearly forty years, evaluated every red-hot topic in public health. He tried, sometimes successfully, to protect the public from ineffective and harmful vaccines, genetically modified foods, pesticides, carcinogenic antibiotics and hormones used in food-producing animals, and agricultural practices that promote Mad Cow Disease. Unsurprisingly, he was fired from Health Canada in 2004 for “insubordination” -- in other words, refusing to bow to corporate and government pressure to give a pass to unsafe substances. Dr. Chopra has now written a book, Corrupt to the Core, about his decades of struggle to have the law recognized as being above political policy.Chopra observes that despite vaccinations, some childhood diseases are appearing with increasing frequency in the very populations that have been vaccinated for several generations. He finds it alarming that “the

list of vaccines being administered to young children has been enlarged to include many more viral and bacterial infections with little or no scientific rationale.” The U.S. Center for Disease Control continues to argue that 36,000 people die annually of the flu, even though available statistics show that the true number is less than 100. Meanwhile, current research has shown that merely increasing vitamin D levels reduces the incidence of the flu by more than 70 percent.Vaccination programs whose scientific basis is so flawed as to border on the absurd include Tamiflu, which has been discontinued in Japan because of so many deaths from sudden serious psychiatric disorders, and Gardasil, which during the first year of its use has resulted in more than 3,500 adverse events, more than any vaccine in history. Gardasil contains a whopping 675 micrograms of toxic aluminum, and one of the scientists who developed it, Diane M. Harper, warned that the vaccine

had never been tested on young girls before it was released for widespread use by them.Perhaps the worst is MMR, which supposedly provides immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. More than 4,900 U.S. families have filed lawsuits after their children became autistic within days of getting this shot. A second area of concern in Dr. Chopra’s career was bacterial antibiotic resistance, which is wholly avoidable and caused solely by use of antibiotics in food-producing animals and the reckless over-prescribing habits of doctors. There are currently entire classes of antibiotics that should not even be on the market; Dr. Chopra fought vigorously and unsuccessfully to keep Baytril and Revelor-H off the market. They were finally banned more than a decade after his warnings because of the undeniable harm they caused. Sources: Vitality Magazine April 2008 Dr. Mercola's Comments: This Vitality Magazine article begins with a wonderful quote by Steingraber: “From the right to know and the duty to inquire flows the obligation to act.” I couldn’t have said it better myself, and my hat goes off to Dr. Chopra for speaking out in his new book, Corrupt to the Core. I can’t wait to read it when it comes off the press, and I bet a lot of you will too. Vaccines Can Kill

Harmless Infants I do not have an anti vaccine position but rather I’m pro vaccine safety. If vaccines are going to be used they simply MUST be used more wisely and cautiously so innocent infants are not sacrificed and killed. You might not be aware that 6,000 infants die every year in the US alone from vaccines. As if this weren’t tragic enough the manufacturers have the system rigged by previously manipulating the government to provide complete and absolute protection from lawsuits. They have ZERO responsibility for any harm, damage, or deaths they cause. The only resource in the US is for a parent to claim damages from the Vaccine Compensation Act, which is virtually impossible to collect on. But even with these rigid, nearly impossible restrictions, over $1.5 BILLION dollars has been paid out to families of children in the US that were injured or killed by vaccines. So

if you are a parent, you simply MUST research this issue for yourself and refuse to blindly accept what your pediatrician or other health expert is claiming. There are MANY resources out there and one of the best places to start is the National Vaccine Information Center. The Case Against Tamiflu This article makes so many great points, touching on many vaccination and antibiotic issues that I’ve written about quite extensively, such as the dangers of Tamiflu and Gardasil, and the flawed scientific basis for so many of our recommended and mandated vaccines. Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) is approved for treatment of uncomplicated influenza A and B in children 1 year of age or older. It is also approved for prevention of influenza in people 13 years or older.

It’s part of a group of anti-influenza drugs called neuraminidase inhibitors, which work by blocking a viral enzyme that helps the influenza virus to invade cells in your respiratory tract. But here’s the real kicker. When used as directed (twice daily for 5 days) Tamiflu can ONLY reduce the duration of your influenza symptoms by 1 to 1 ½ days, according to the official data. That’s it, folks! However, some patients with influenza are at HIGHER risk for secondary bacterial infections when on Tamiflu. Which would, well, defeat the plan of being able to jump out of bed a day sooner. And to add insult to injury, Tamiflu comes with a price tag of between $135 to $190 for a one-week prescription. For most people, the flu shot does not prevent illness, but actually does just the opposite -- it weakens your immune system and makes you more predisposed to the illness. They're also loaded with neurotoxic substances like mercury and aluminum. A GREAT Tool to Investigate Adverse Reactions of Vaccines on Your Own Here’s a great tool you can use for yourself if you’re ever curious about the safety of a vaccine, or want to have a more realistic idea of what the side effects might entail. Go to the National Vaccines Information Center and search the VAERS database! It’s free and open to anyone with internet access. As an example, a quick search for adverse effects to the FLU vaccine garnered 33,111 adverse events, and that’s just what’s been reported. It is believed that only about one to four percent of all

adverse reactions are ever reported to VAERS. The reactions just on page one include: two with Guillain Barre syndrome; rash; meningoencephalitis; back pain; neck paresthesia (numbness); and severe confusion to the point that the patient could not find his way home. A Personal Tamiflu Story That reminds me of the personal story I received a while back from Dr. Lawrence G. , the authentic father of the internet, about his run-in with Tamiflu: “A few years ago, as I returned from Japan, I took Tamiflu on the plane as I arrived into SFO. I thought my symptoms felt like the flu and I (at that time) carried it. “As I drove home, I was observed drifting off the road from time to time, but all I noticed was I suddenly was over too far and I corrected. Then at the exit, which was a slow right turn, I blanked out just

into the turn and went straight into a tree. “I totaled my BMW and caused some knee damage ... I realized somewhat later that the blank out was due to the Tamiflu, but not until other reports came out. Too late to argue the point. Anyway, this was a $100 K side effect caused by the drug, and there most likely have been many more that were never connected to Tamiflu.” Just Say NO to Unnecessary Vaccinations If you follow my proven flu guidelines, you won't need Tamiflu or any other vaccine when flu season rolls around. Eliminate sugar from your diet. Get the right amount of sleep. Eat

garlic regularly. Nip stress in the bud by learning an energy psychology tool like the Emotional Freedom Technique. Consume a high-quality krill oil or fish oil daily. Wash your hands regularly. Start exercising today! And please, before you blindly follow the standard vaccination schedule for your child, do your own homework. You don’t have to reject them all if you truly believe your child can benefit from some of them, however, at least take a look at some more sensible vaccination schedules that

will drastically reduce the health risk to your child. My previous article, The Dangers of Excessive Childhood Vaccinations is a great place to start. Related Articles: Medical Experts Exaggerate The Benefits of Harmful Flu Vaccines The Film About Vaccines You Simply Must See Vaccines and Immune Suppression

Guest guest

The link was bad -- here's the good link:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/21/rebel-scientist-battles-dangerous-vaccines-and-antibiotics.aspxIt behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others; or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own. - Jefferson April 21, 1803

Guest guest

The link was bad -- here's the good link:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/21/rebel-scientist-battles-dangerous-vaccines-and-antibiotics.aspxIt behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others; or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own. - Jefferson April 21, 1803

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have tried and searched.If anyone knows any way to order this book please post it here! Thank youLiora Pearlman Moderator, Beijing Organic Consumers' Association (BOCA) beijing_organic_consumersNO CODEX! Look up on YouTube & Educate yourself! NO NAU (North American Union)NO Trilateral Commission!

Guest guest

I have tried and searched.If anyone knows any way to order this book please post it here! Thank youLiora Pearlman Moderator, Beijing Organic Consumers' Association (BOCA) beijing_organic_consumersNO CODEX! Look up on YouTube & Educate yourself! NO NAU (North American Union)NO Trilateral Commission!

Guest guest
http://ladybroadoak.blogspot.com/2008/04/activism-canada-get-bill-c-517-approved.html I have just finished editing a book by Health Canada scientists Dr. Shiv Chopra (who stopped bovine growth hormone in Canada in 1999 and in the EU as well). It is entitled Corrupt to the Core - Memoirs of a Health Canada Scientist and is coming out next month. It just went to press. In this book you can read what our government is willing to put into our food supply, public health be damned, to make their corporate buddies happy. (If this interests you, e-mail me for details.)"Lourie (Liora) Pearlman" <lioracc@...> wrote: I have tried and searched.If anyone knows any way to order this book please post it here! Thank youLiora Pearlman Moderator, Beijing Organic Consumers' Association (BOCA) beijing_organic_consumersNO CODEX! Look up on YouTube & Educate yourself! NO NAU (North American Union)NO Trilateral Commission!

Guest guest
http://ladybroadoak.blogspot.com/2008/04/activism-canada-get-bill-c-517-approved.html I have just finished editing a book by Health Canada scientists Dr. Shiv Chopra (who stopped bovine growth hormone in Canada in 1999 and in the EU as well). It is entitled Corrupt to the Core - Memoirs of a Health Canada Scientist and is coming out next month. It just went to press. In this book you can read what our government is willing to put into our food supply, public health be damned, to make their corporate buddies happy. (If this interests you, e-mail me for details.)"Lourie (Liora) Pearlman" <lioracc@...> wrote: I have tried and searched.If anyone knows any way to order this book please post it here! Thank youLiora Pearlman Moderator, Beijing Organic Consumers' Association (BOCA) beijing_organic_consumersNO CODEX! Look up on YouTube & Educate yourself! NO NAU (North American Union)NO Trilateral Commission!