RemedySpot.com

Fw: New Health Book Summary Available Now - Appetite for Profit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have downloaded these books on line free..they are offering it free, when you give them 3 email addresses with your request, I havent read it all yet, but it looks very informative.

MH

From: HealthBookSummaries <support@...>Subject: New Health Book Summary Available Now - Appetite for Profitepifany97523@...Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 9:05 AM

Dear Reader,We're excited to announce a new book summary that will give you the inside scoop on how food corporations deceive the public and how you as a consumer can stop them from making you a victim...The book Appetite for Profit by Michele Simon is a serious resource that will change the way you think about the food industry and teach you how to recognize and combat common, as well as covert, food company diception to help you keep

yourself and your family members healthy and happy.Here are some of the amazing health secrets revealed in this summary...

How food companies work with schools and organizations to keep sugary sodas and junk foods in their vending machines (Page 3) The 6 ways corporations consumer advocates (Page 7) 4 "Consumer" advocate groups you need to watch out for that are actually just fronts for food business agendas. (Page 8) How food companies skirt the issue of their foods causing obesity and how you may already be influenced by their techniques. (Page 10) The truth about how marketing junk foods to children is justfied by the companies who sell them. (Page 13)

....And more...

We're sure you'll learn a lot from this valuable summary, so go to the Archive area to get it now...http://www.HealthBookSummaries.com/Browse.asp?Member=PDFAfter reading the summary, here's where you can get a copy of the book for your own library:Purchase a copy of Appetite for Profit from Amazon.com click hereFrom Our SponsorsHealth Book Summaries is a free service to you, because of our sponsors... please take a few minutes to visit our sponsors and take a look at their special offers for Health Book Summaries Readers:

BioAstin - The Natural Antaxanthin that Mike is raving about Living Fuel - Special Health Book Summaries Deal - 2 Free Books with Purchase Wellness Resources - Optimum Nutrition with Optimum Ingredients Boku Superfood - 50% Off one of the world's most nutritious superfoods VitaCost - Save up to 80% on Supplements and Vitamins Organic Food Bar - The world's best selling organic bar

Tell a Friend About Health Book SummariesPlease be sure to tell a friend about this service so they too can read hundreds of pages of great health information in a fraction of the time!

When you tell a friend, you'll receive a gift from us: A downloadable copy of the book by Mike , "Natural Appetite Suppressants" which reveals the top nutritional supplements and dietary strategies that help control appetite.Here's where you can go to tell a friend now...http://www.HealthBookSummaries.com/tellafriend.html

Summaries Most Recently Released:

Summaries Coming Soon...Here is a sneak peak at a few books that we'll be summarizing in the next few months!

Here's what some subscribers are saying about Health Book Summaries...

"Wow!! I love it. I've already read my first summary. Thank you so much for doing this..."- Bernadette Celi, HealthBookSummaries.com Member

"You and Mike have really hit on a super idea. Thanks for taking the initiative to help us all become better informed and hopefully much healthier!"- Joyce Wiatroski, HealthBookSummaries.com Member

"When I was a child, my cousin and I used to ride our bikes miles to the local book stores to review new and used books. Often I would read nearly a third of a book before deciding if I wanted to buy it. This has never been possible on the Internet until now. Mike and Gianni have now developed HealthBookSummaries.com so that you can deeply review any health books that interest you for FREE — just like the old days at the book store. Not only can you learn a tremendous amount very quickly by browsing these summaries, you can also decide if you want to have each book in your personal library. What a great service!"- Wolfe, author of The Sunfood Diet Success System, Amazing Grace, Eating For Beauty, and Naked Chocolate, founder of www.sunfood.com, www.thebestdayever.com, and the non-profit www.ftpf.org Please stay tuned for our next announcement!To Your Health,Mike , Gianni and the HBS

TeamPS. Your summary is waiting for you! Go ahead and download it now...http://www.HealthBookSummaries.com/Browse.asp?Member=PDFPSS. We're looking for natural health and like-minded business owners. If you own a health business and would like to see your ads appear in our summaries, please contact us today. Learn more at:http://www.HealthBookSummaries.com/Advertise.html

Click here to unsubscribeThis email was sent by Health Book Summaries27 Crows Nest Lane 11A, Danbury, CT, 06810