RemedySpot.com

Re: Tips and Tricks for People with Fibromyalgia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

He is only 4.

Could he have that at that age

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being touched.

Tips 'n Tricks for People

with Fibromyalgia

http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

Please note: each of us reacts differently to therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or may not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a good idea to keep a record of how you react to any new treatment.

Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

Energy Improvement

Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen to all of your cells. It will help your energy level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are a woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If you are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per day.

Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

Do you have problems with food allergies and/or digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2 ginger root capsules with meals. It will help you to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet warm.

Immune System Enhancement

The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to enhance immune function on a deep level. Echinacea is good for short-term immune system boosting. If you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as well as antidepressant properties (MAO inhibitor).

Massage

Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several reasons. First of all, many of us have referred pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt in a remote body part). Our instinct is to massage the part that hurts. However, if it is referred pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point where the pain originates is massaged.

Care must be taken with massage. If too little pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all. However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get horrible rebounds that are much worse than the initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments - will give you your best chance at relief. It may be necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day for 1 or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled practitioner.

Detoxification

We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that get released during vigorous massage. To neutralize these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin with a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15 minutes followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this right before you go to bed. It will also help you to sleep. You can also use this treatment after detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking Diflucan).

Carbohydrate Control

Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day. Also, 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to decrease depression and alleviate pain in many PWFMS.

Bruxism/TMJ

My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I bit through at various rates. I kept asking him if there was something soft that would absorb the shock and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw muscles. He said no way because I would bite through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth protectors that the sports players wear and he said that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good for a couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I haven't bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are no longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of them to keep for patients!

Travel

During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break and try to walk for several minutes. If space is limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate your legs. Ask you doctor about compression stockings. They will increase circulation and decrease swelling. They can also be purchased through mail order health catalogs. I tried them on my last flight and they really prevented the swelling that I always get while flying.

Walking and Standing

Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging, aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes. Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and will take the pressure off of your muscles and joints. The best ones I found are Reebok Classics. Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the Sporting Goods store) in them and it's wonderful.

Depression

Most of us have both endogenous depression (because of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and being in constant pain. Both St. 's Wort and 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters and alleviate depression.

Computer Use

Be certain than you monitor is at a height where your eyes comfortably focus on the center. This will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking up. A neat trick that my husband showed me was to place the mouse pad on my lap. It totally takes the pressure off of my shoulders. Try it!

Guest guest

Hi JOY,

I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow and

she has been coming to them ever sense then to see and

dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong with

his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

year.

it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

Do you know anything about this??

what should he do/take for it??

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being

> touched.

> Tips 'n Tricks for People

> with Fibromyalgia

> http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ 

>

> Please note:  each of us reacts differently to

> therapy and medications.  Therefore, you may or may

> not benefit from the suggestions below.  It is a

> good idea to keep a record of how you react to any

> new treatment.

>

>  

> Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> Energy Improvement

> Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen

> to all of your cells.   It will help your energy

> level.  You may also want to try DHEA.  If you are a

> woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.  If you

> are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> day.

Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> Do you have problems with food allergies and/or

> digestion?  Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> ginger root capsules with meals.  It will help you

> to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients

> better.  Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> relief, too!  In addition, the cayenne increases

> circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet

> warm.

Immune System Enhancement

> The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to

> enhance immune function on a deep level.  Echinacea

> is good for short-term immune system boosting.  If

> you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's

> Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as

> well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> inhibitor).

Massage

> Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> reasons.  First of all, many of us have referred

> pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt

> in a remote body part).  Our instinct is to massage

> the part that hurts.  However, if it is referred

> pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> where the pain originates is massaged.

> Care must be taken with massage.  If too little

> pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all. 

> However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get

> horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion

> points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and

> the pain is unbearable.  Pain killers have little

> effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, 

> - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments -

> will give you your best chance at relief.  It may be

> necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day for 1

> or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also

> be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> practitioner.

Detoxification

> We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that

> get released during vigorous massage.  To neutralize

> these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure

> tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of

> Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> your treatment.  Also, taking a bath in very warm

> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is

> helpful.  Do not use soap but go over your skin with

> a loofa or bath brush.  Soak for at least 15 minutes

> followed by a rinse in clear water.  Do this right

> before you go to bed.  It will also help you to

> sleep.  You can also use this treatment after

> detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> Diflucan).

Carbohydrate Control

> Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.   Also,

> 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> carbohydrate cravings.  5-HTP has been shown to

> decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> PWFMS.

Bruxism/TMJ

> My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I

> bit through at various rates.  I kept asking him if

> there was something soft that would absorb the shock

> and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> muscles.  He said no way because I would bite

> through them.  So I asked my PT about the mouth

> protectors that the sports players wear and he said

> that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting

> Goods store.  Well, I got one and it felt good for a

> couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it!  I went

> back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth

> protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's

> fantastic!   I've had it for 5 months and I haven't

> bitten through it.  My neck and jaw muscles are no

> longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of

> them to keep for patients!

Travel

> During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break

> and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going

> up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate

> your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> stockings.  They will increase circulation and

> decrease swelling.  They can also be purchased

> through mail order health catalogs.   I tried them

> on my last flight and they really prevented the

> swelling that I always get while flying.

Walking and

> Standing

> Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.

> Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> will take the pressure off of your muscles and

> joints.  The best ones I found are Reebok Classics.

>   Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the

> Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> wonderful.

Depression

> Most of us have both endogenous depression (because

> of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as

> well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and

> being in constant pain.  Both St. 's Wort and

> 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters

> and alleviate depression.

Computer Use

> Be certain than you monitor is at a height where

> your eyes comfortably focus on the center.  This

> will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking

> up.  A neat trick that my husband showed me was to

> place the mouse pad on my lap.  It totally takes the

> pressure off of my shoulders.  Try it!

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Guest guest

I am sending this on to Lo as well

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

Hi JOY,I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow andshe has been coming to them ever sense then to see anddance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong withhis eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

year.it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??Do you know anything about this??what should he do/take for it??Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being> touched.> Tips 'n Tricks for People

> with Fibromyalgia> http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or may

> not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> good idea to keep a record of how you react to any> new treatment.> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> Energy Improvement

> Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen> to all of your cells. It will help your energy> level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are a> woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If you

> are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> day.Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> ginger root capsules with meals. It will help you

> to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients> better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases

> circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet> warm.Immune System Enhancement> The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to> enhance immune function on a deep level. Echinacea

> is good for short-term immune system boosting. If> you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's> Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as> well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> inhibitor).Massage> Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt> in a remote body part). Our instinct is to massage

> the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> where the pain originates is massaged.> Care must be taken with massage. If too little> pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all.

> However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get> horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion> points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and

> the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments -> will give you your best chance at relief. It may be

> necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day for 1> or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also> be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> practitioner.Detoxification> We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that

> get released during vigorous massage. To neutralize> these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure> tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of> Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is> helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin with> a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15 minutes

> followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this right> before you go to bed. It will also help you to> sleep. You can also use this treatment after> detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> Diflucan).

Carbohydrate Control> Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day. Also,> 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> PWFMS.Bruxism/TMJ> My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I> bit through at various rates. I kept asking him if> there was something soft that would absorb the shock> and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> muscles. He said no way because I would bite> through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> protectors that the sports players wear and he said> that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting

> Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good for a> couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth> protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's

> fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I haven't> bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are no> longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of> them to keep for patients!

Travel> During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break> and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going> up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate

> your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> stockings. They will increase circulation and> decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> through mail order health catalogs. I tried them

> on my last flight and they really prevented the> swelling that I always get while flying.Walking and> Standing> Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.

> Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> will take the pressure off of your muscles and> joints. The best ones I found are Reebok Classics.> Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the

> Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> wonderful.Depression> Most of us have both endogenous depression (because> of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as> well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and

> being in constant pain. Both St. 's Wort and> 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters> and alleviate depression.Computer Use> Be certain than you monitor is at a height where

> your eyes comfortably focus on the center. This> will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking> up. A neat trick that my husband showed me was to> place the mouse pad on my lap. It totally takes the

> pressure off of my shoulders. Try it!> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do some more checking. :-)

Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks for People with Fibromyalgia

Hi JOY, I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow andshe has been coming to them ever sense then to see anddance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong withhis eyes and they say he will be blind in about ayear.it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??Do you know anything about this??what should he do/take for it??Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being> touched.> Tips 'n Tricks for People> with Fibromyalgia> http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or may> not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> good idea to keep a record of how you react to any> new treatment.> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> Energy Improvement> Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen> to all of your cells. It will help your energy> level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are a> woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If you> are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> day.Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> ginger root capsules with meals. It will help you> to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients> better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet> warm.Immune System Enhancement> The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to> enhance immune function on a deep level. Echinacea> is good for short-term immune system boosting. If> you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's> Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as> well as antidepressant properties (MAO> inhibitor).Massage> Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt> in a remote body part). Our instinct is to massage> the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> where the pain originates is massaged.> Care must be taken with massage. If too little> pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all. > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get> horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion> points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and> the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments -> will give you your best chance at relief. It may be> necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day for 1> or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also> be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> practitioner.Detoxification> We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that> get released during vigorous massage. To neutralize> these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure> tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of> Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is> helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin with> a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15 minutes> followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this right> before you go to bed. It will also help you to> sleep. You can also use this treatment after> detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> Diflucan).Carbohydrate Control> Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day. Also,> 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> PWFMS.Bruxism/TMJ> My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I> bit through at various rates. I kept asking him if> there was something soft that would absorb the shock> and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> muscles. He said no way because I would bite> through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> protectors that the sports players wear and he said> that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting> Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good for a> couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth> protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's> fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I haven't> bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are no> longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of> them to keep for patients!Travel> During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break> and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going> up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate> your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> stockings. They will increase circulation and> decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> on my last flight and they really prevented the> swelling that I always get while flying.Walking and> Standing> Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> will take the pressure off of your muscles and> joints. The best ones I found are Reebok Classics.> Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the> Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> wonderful.Depression> Most of us have both endogenous depression (because> of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as> well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and> being in constant pain. Both St. 's Wort and> 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters> and alleviate depression.Computer Use> Be certain than you monitor is at a height where> your eyes comfortably focus on the center. This> will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking> up. A neat trick that my husband showed me was to> place the mouse pad on my lap. It totally takes the> pressure off of my shoulders. Try it!> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

maybe we could send her a invite if she wants to

join,we could do this..

Marty

--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...>

wrote:

> I am sending this on to Lo as well

>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Marty Cline

> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

>

> > Hi JOY,

> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow

> and

> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> and

> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong

> with

> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

> > year.

> > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> > Do you know anything about this??

> > what should he do/take for it??

> > Marty

> >

> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:

> >

> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> being

> > > touched.

> > > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > > with Fibromyalgia

> > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to

> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or

> may

> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a

> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any

> > > new treatment.

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > > Energy Improvement

> > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> oxygen

> > > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you

> are a

> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> you

> > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > > day.

> > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or

> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help

> you

> > > to digest your food better and to absorb

> nutrients

> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases

> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> feet

> > > warm.

> > Immune System Enhancement

> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years

> to

> > > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> Echinacea

> > > is good for short-term immune system boosting.

> If

> > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.

> 's

> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> as

> > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > > inhibitor).

> > Massage

> > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but is

> felt

> > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to

> massage

> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred

> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too little

> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at

> all.

> > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> get

> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the

> insertion

> > > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged

> and

> > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have

> little

> > > effect on nerve impingement and physical

> bodywork,

> > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic

> adjustments -

> > > will give you your best chance at relief. It

> may be

> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> for 1

> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can

> also

> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> > > practitioner.

> > Detoxification

> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> that

> > > get released during vigorous massage. To

> neutralize

> > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> Hepatopure

> > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly

> River of

> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very

> warm

> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt

> is

> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> with

> > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> minutes

> > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this

> right

> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you to

> > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > > Diflucan).

> > Carbohydrate Control

> > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> Also,

> > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> > > PWFMS.

> > Bruxism/TMJ

> > > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances

> that I

> > > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him

> if

> > > there was something soft that would absorb the

> shock

> > > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> > > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > > protectors that the sports players wear and he

> said

> > > that for $2, I could get something at the

> Sporting

> > > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> for a

> > > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I

> went

> > > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a

> mouth

> > > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and

> it's

> > > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I

> haven't

> > > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are

> no

> > > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some

> of

> > > them to keep for patients!

> > Travel

> > > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a

> break

> > > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> > > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> going

> > > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,

> elevate

> > > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> > > stockings. They will increase circulation and

> > > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > > through mail order health catalogs. I tried

> them

> > > on my last flight and they really prevented the

> > > swelling that I always get while flying.

> > Walking and

> > > Standing

> > > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> > > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.

> > > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> > > will take the pressure off of your muscles and

> > > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok

> Classics.

> > > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from

> the

> > > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> > > wonderful.

> > Depression

> > > Most of us have both endogenous depression

> (because

> > > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)

> as

>

=== message truncated ===

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

I think it is in the back of the eyes,and yes it is

just the eyes.

and how would one take eyebright and where do you get

it?

> Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb

> Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> some more checking. :-)

> Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks

> for People with Fibromyalgia

>

>

> Hi JOY,

> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow

> and

> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> and

> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong

> with

> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

> year.

> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> Do you know anything about this??

> what should he do/take for it??

> Marty

> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> being

> > touched.

> > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > with Fibromyalgia

> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> >

> > Please note: each of us reacts differently to

> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or

> may

> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a

> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any

> > new treatment.

> >

> >

> > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > Energy Improvement

> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> oxygen

> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are

> a

> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> you

> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > day.

> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or

> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help

> you

> > to digest your food better and to absorb

> nutrients

> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases

> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> feet

> > warm.

> Immune System Enhancement

> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years

> to

> > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> Echinacea

> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.

> If

> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.

> 's

> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> as

> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > inhibitor).

> Massage

> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is

> felt

> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to

> massage

> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred

> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little

> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at

> all.

> > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> get

> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the

> insertion

> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged

> and

> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> > effect on nerve impingement and physical

> bodywork,

> > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic

> adjustments -

> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may

> be

> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> for 1

> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can

> also

> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> > practitioner.

> Detoxification

> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> that

> > get released during vigorous massage. To

> neutralize

> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> Hepatopure

> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly

> River of

> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm

> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt

> is

> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> with

> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> minutes

> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this

> right

> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to

> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > Diflucan).

> Carbohydrate Control

> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> Also,

> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> > PWFMS.

> Bruxism/TMJ

> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances

> that I

> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him

> if

> > there was something soft that would absorb the

> shock

> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > protectors that the sports players wear and he

> said

> > that for $2, I could get something at the

> Sporting

> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> for a

> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went

> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a

> mouth

> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and

> it's

> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I

> haven't

> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are

> no

> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some

> of

> > them to keep for patients!

> Travel

> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a

> break

> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> going

> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,

> elevate

> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> > stockings. They will increase circulation and

> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them

> > on my last flight and they really prevented the

> > swelling that I always get while flying.

> Walking and

> > Standing

> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.

> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and

> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok

> Classics.

> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from

> the

> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> > wonderful.

> Depression

> > Most of us have both endogenous depression

> (because

> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)

> as

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

Yes. This group is very informative

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

maybe we could send her a invite if she wants tojoin,we could do this..Marty--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...>wrote: > I am sending this on to Lo as well> > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> > > Hi JOY,> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to see> and> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong

> with> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> > year.> > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> > Do you know anything about this??> > what should he do/take for it??

> > Marty> >> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> >> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly> being> > > touched.

> > > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > > with Fibromyalgia> > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/> > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any> > > new treatment.> > >> > >> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > > Energy Improvement> > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> oxygen> > > to all of your cells. It will help your energy> > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you> are a> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> you> > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > > day.> > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > > to digest your food better and to absorb> nutrients> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands an> feet> > > warm.> > Immune System Enhancement> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > > enhance immune function on a deep level. > Echinacea> > > is good for short-term immune system boosting. > If

> > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties> as> > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > > inhibitor).

> > Massage> > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt

> > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> > > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all.> > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can> get

> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> and> > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have

> little> > > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork,> > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > > will give you your best chance at relief. It

> may be> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day> for 1> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> > > practitioner.> > Detoxification> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles> that> > > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> Hepatopure> > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very

> warm> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin> with> > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> minutes> > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after> > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > > Diflucan).> > Carbohydrate Control> > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day. > Also,> > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > > PWFMS.> > Bruxism/TMJ> > > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I> > > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him

> if> > > there was something soft that would absorb the> shock> > > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > > muscles. He said no way because I would bite> > > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good> for a

> > > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I> went> > > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's

> > > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some

> of> > > them to keep for patients!> > Travel> > > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> > > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and> going> > > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > > stockings. They will increase circulation and

> > > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> > > through mail order health catalogs. I tried> them> > > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > > swelling that I always get while flying.

> > Walking and> > > Standing> > > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> > > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> > > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok> Classics.> > > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> > > wonderful.> > Depression> > > Most of us have both endogenous depression> (because> > > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as>

=== message truncated === Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

ok.......

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

I think it is in the back of the eyes,and yes it isjust the eyes.and how would one take eyebright and where do you getit?

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb> Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> some more checking. :-)> Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> for People with Fibromyalgia> > > Hi JOY,> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> and> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> with> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> year.> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> Do you know anything about this??

> what should he do/take for it??> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> being> > touched.> > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > with Fibromyalgia> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any> > new treatment.> > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > Energy Improvement> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> oxygen> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> a> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> you> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > day.> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > to digest your food better and to absorb

> nutrients> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> feet> > warm.> Immune System Enhancement> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> Echinacea> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> If> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> as> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > inhibitor).> Massage> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > where the pain originates is massaged.> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all. > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> get> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> and> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork, > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> be> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> for 1> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > practitioner.> Detoxification> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> that> > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> Hepatopure> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of

> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> with> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> minutes> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > Diflucan).> Carbohydrate Control> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> Also,> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > PWFMS.> Bruxism/TMJ> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I

> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> if> > there was something soft that would absorb the> shock> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> for a> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's

> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> of

> > them to keep for patients!> Travel> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> going> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > swelling that I always get while flying.> Walking and> > Standing> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok

> Classics.> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> > wonderful.> Depression> > Most of us have both endogenous depression

> (because> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as> === message truncated === Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

Guest guest

My Mother had Macular Degeneration... Miracles can be done with Proton Treatment also Lutien found in Spinach protects and heals the Macula found at the back of the eye. I think a good over dose of Lutien daily would be good...Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do some more checking. :-) Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks for People with Fibromyalgia Hi JOY, I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow andshe has been coming to them ever sense then to see anddance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong withhis eyes and they say he will be blind in about ayear.it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??Do you know anything about this??what should he do/take for it??Marty---

Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being> touched.> Tips 'n Tricks for People> with Fibromyalgia> http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or may> not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> good idea to keep a record of how you react to any> new treatment.> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> Energy Improvement> Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen> to all of your cells. It will help your energy> level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are a> woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If you> are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> day.Digestion,

Circulation and Pain Relief> Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> ginger root capsules with meals. It will help you> to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients> better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet> warm.Immune System Enhancement> The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to> enhance immune function on a deep level. Echinacea> is good for short-term immune system boosting. If> you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's> Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as> well as antidepressant properties (MAO> inhibitor).Massage> Massage can be tricky for

PWFMS for several> reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt> in a remote body part). Our instinct is to massage> the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> where the pain originates is massaged.> Care must be taken with massage. If too little> pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all. > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get> horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion> points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and> the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments -> will give you your best chance at relief. It may be> necessary to see the Chiropractor twice

a day for 1> or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also> be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> practitioner.Detoxification> We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that> get released during vigorous massage. To neutralize> these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure> tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of> Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is> helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin with> a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15 minutes> followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this right> before you go to bed. It will also help you to> sleep. You can also use this treatment after> detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> Diflucan).Carbohydrate Control> Take 200 to 400 mcg

chromium GTF every day. Also,> 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> PWFMS.Bruxism/TMJ> My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I> bit through at various rates. I kept asking him if> there was something soft that would absorb the shock> and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> muscles. He said no way because I would bite> through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> protectors that the sports players wear and he said> that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting> Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good for a> couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth> protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's> fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I haven't>

bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are no> longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of> them to keep for patients!Travel> During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break> and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going> up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate> your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> stockings. They will increase circulation and> decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> on my last flight and they really prevented the> swelling that I always get while flying.Walking and> Standing> Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> will take the pressure off of your muscles and> joints. The

best ones I found are Reebok Classics.> Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the> Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> wonderful.Depression> Most of us have both endogenous depression (because> of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as> well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and> being in constant pain. Both St. 's Wort and> 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters> and alleviate depression.Computer Use> Be certain than you monitor is at a height where> your eyes comfortably focus on the center. This> will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking> up. A neat trick that my husband showed me was to> place the mouse pad on my lap. It totally takes the> pressure off of my shoulders. Try it!> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and

stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

they have this girl on pills to wake her up,to go to

sleep,to do everything!!!

She stayed with us and we did not give her any pills

and she was just fine,I tried to tell them this but

last weekend she was still taking some pills!!

gets me so mad,she calls Sandy and me her second mom

and dad or dad number 2!!!

Marty

> Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb

> Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> some more checking. :-)

> Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks

> for People with Fibromyalgia

>

>

> Hi JOY,

> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow

> and

> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> and

> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong

> with

> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

> year.

> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> Do you know anything about this??

> what should he do/take for it??

> Marty

>

> > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> being

> > touched.

> > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > with Fibromyalgia

> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> >

> > Please note: each of us reacts differently to

> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or

> may

> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a

> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any

> > new treatment.

> >

> >

> > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > Energy Improvement

> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> oxygen

> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are

> a

> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> you

> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > day.

> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or

> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help

> you

> > to digest your food better and to absorb

> nutrients

> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases

> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> feet

> > warm.

> Immune System Enhancement

> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years

> to

> > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> Echinacea

> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.

> If

> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.

> 's

> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> as

> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > inhibitor).

> Massage

> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is

> felt

> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to

> massage

> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred

> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little

> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at

> all.

> > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> get

> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the

> insertion

> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged

> and

> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> > effect on nerve impingement and physical

> bodywork,

> > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic

> adjustments -

> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may

> be

> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> for 1

> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can

> also

> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> > practitioner.

> Detoxification

> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> that

> > get released during vigorous massage. To

> neutralize

> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> Hepatopure

> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly

> River of

> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm

> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt

> is

> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> with

> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> minutes

> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this

> right

> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to

> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > Diflucan).

> Carbohydrate Control

> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> Also,

> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> > PWFMS.

> Bruxism/TMJ

> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances

> that I

> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him

> if

> > there was something soft that would absorb the

> shock

> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > protectors that the sports players wear and he

> said

> > that for $2, I could get something at the

> Sporting

> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> for a

> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went

> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a

> mouth

> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and

> it's

> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I

> haven't

> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are

> no

> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some

> of

> > them to keep for patients!

> Travel

> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a

> break

> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> going

> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,

> elevate

> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> > stockings. They will increase circulation and

> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them

> > on my last flight and they really prevented the

> > swelling that I always get while flying.

> Walking and

> > Standing

> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.

> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and

> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok

> Classics.

> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from

> the

> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> > wonderful.

> Depression

> > Most of us have both endogenous depression

> (because

> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)

> as

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

Capsules, health food store.

Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> for People with Fibromyalgia> > > Hi JOY,> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see> and> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> with> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> year.> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> Do you know anything about this??> what should he do/take for it??> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly> being> > touched.> > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > with Fibromyalgia> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to> any> > new treatment.> > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > Energy Improvement> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> oxygen> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> a> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> you> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > day.> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > to digest your food better and to absorb> nutrients> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an> feet> > warm.> Immune System Enhancement> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > enhance immune function on a deep level.> Echinacea> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> If> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties> as> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > inhibitor).> Massage> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> > where the pain originates is massaged.> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all. > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can> get> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> and> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork, > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> be> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day> for 1> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > practitioner.> Detoxification> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles> that> > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> Hepatopure> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin> with> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> minutes> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > Diflucan).> Carbohydrate Control> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> Also,> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > PWFMS.> Bruxism/TMJ> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> if> > there was something soft that would absorb the> shock> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good> for a> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> of> > them to keep for patients!> Travel> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and> going> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > swelling that I always get while flying.> Walking and> > Standing> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok> Classics.> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> > wonderful.> Depression> > Most of us have both endogenous depression> (because> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thats no good.

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

they have this girl on pills to wake her up,to go tosleep,to do everything!!!She stayed with us and we did not give her any pillsand she was just fine,I tried to tell them this butlast weekend she was still taking some pills!!

gets me so mad,she calls Sandy and me her second momand dad or dad number 2!!!

Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb> Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> some more checking. :-)> Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> for People with Fibromyalgia> > > Hi JOY,> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> and> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> with> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> year.> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> Do you know anything about this??

> what should he do/take for it??> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> being> > touched.> > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > with Fibromyalgia> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> any> > new treatment.> > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > Energy Improvement> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> oxygen> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> a> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> you> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > day.> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > to digest your food better and to absorb

> nutrients> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> feet> > warm.> Immune System Enhancement> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> Echinacea> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> If> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> as> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > inhibitor).> Massage> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > where the pain originates is massaged.> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all. > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> get> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> and> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork, > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> be> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> for 1> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > practitioner.> Detoxification> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> that> > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> Hepatopure> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of

> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> with> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> minutes> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > Diflucan).> Carbohydrate Control> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> Also,> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > PWFMS.> Bruxism/TMJ> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I

> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> if> > there was something soft that would absorb the> shock> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> for a> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's

> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> of

> > them to keep for patients!> Travel> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> going> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > swelling that I always get while flying.> Walking and> > Standing> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,

> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok

> Classics.> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> > wonderful.> Depression> > Most of us have both endogenous depression

> (because> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as> === message truncated === Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

Guest guest

Take eye bright internally and put tea bags on the eyes after the tea bags have been used for infusion of after dipping the bags in boiling water for about 1 minuteMarty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: I think it is in the back of the eyes,and yes it isjust the eyes.and how would one take eyebright and where do you getit?--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb> Eyebright would help. Also,

vitamin A. Will do> some more checking. :-)> Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> for People with Fibromyalgia> > > Hi JOY,> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see> and> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> with> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> year.> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> Do you know anything about this??> what should he do/take for it??> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause

pain when lightly> being> > touched.> > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > with Fibromyalgia> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to> any> > new treatment.> > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > Energy Improvement> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> oxygen> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> a> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> you> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> >

day.> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > to digest your food better and to absorb> nutrients> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an> feet> > warm.> Immune System Enhancement> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > enhance immune function on a deep level.> Echinacea> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> If> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > Wort

because it has both anti-viral properties> as> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > inhibitor).> Massage> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> > where the pain originates is massaged.> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all. > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can> get> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > points, then, very often, nerves are

impinged> and> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork, > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> be> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day> for 1> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > practitioner.> Detoxification> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles> that> > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> Hepatopure> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm>

> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin> with> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> minutes> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > Diflucan).> Carbohydrate Control> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> Also,> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > PWFMS.> Bruxism/TMJ> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> if> > there was something soft that would

absorb the> shock> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good> for a> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> of> > them to keep for patients!> Travel> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > and try

to walk for several minutes. If space is> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and> going> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > swelling that I always get while flying.> Walking and> > Standing> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok> Classics.> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > Sporting

Goods store) in them and it's> > wonderful.> Depression> > Most of us have both endogenous depression> (because> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

Lo has ben having problems with her eyes

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:37 PM, MELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote:

My Mother had Macular Degeneration... Miracles can be done with Proton Treatment also Lutien found in Spinach protects and heals the Macula found at the back of the eye. I think a good over dose of Lutien daily would be good...

Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The herb Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do some more checking. :-)

Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks for People with Fibromyalgia

Hi JOY, I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow andshe has been coming to them ever sense then to see anddance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong withhis eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

year.it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??Do you know anything about this??what should he do/take for it??Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly being> touched.> Tips 'n Tricks for People> with Fibromyalgia> http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or may> not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> good idea to keep a record of how you react to any

> new treatment.> > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> Energy Improvement> Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more oxygen> to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are a> woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If you> are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> day.Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> ginger root capsules with meals. It will help you> to digest your food better and to absorb nutrients

> better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> circulation and will help to keep your hands an feet

> warm.Immune System Enhancement> The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years to> enhance immune function on a deep level. Echinacea> is good for short-term immune system boosting. If

> you also have CFS, you should also take St. 's> Wort because it has both anti-viral properties as> well as antidepressant properties (MAO> inhibitor).Massage> Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> pain (pain that originates in one place but is felt> in a remote body part). Our instinct is to massage> the part that hurts. However, if it is referred

> pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> where the pain originates is massaged.> Care must be taken with massage. If too little> pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at all. > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can get

> horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> initial pain! If your spasms are in the insertion> points, then, very often, nerves are impinged and> the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> effect on nerve impingement and physical bodywork, > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic adjustments -> will give you your best chance at relief. It may be> necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day for 1

> or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can also> be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> practitioner.Detoxification> We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles that> get released during vigorous massage. To neutralize

> these toxins quickly and safely, take 2 Hepatopure> tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly River of> Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm

> water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt is> helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin with> a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15 minutes> followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this right

> before you go to bed. It will also help you to> sleep. You can also use this treatment after> detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> Diflucan).Carbohydrate Control> Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day. Also,

> 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> PWFMS.Bruxism/TMJ> My dentist made me several acrylic appliances that I

> bit through at various rates. I kept asking him if> there was something soft that would absorb the shock> and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> protectors that the sports players wear and he said> that for $2, I could get something at the Sporting> Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good for a

> couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> back to the Sporting Goods store and found a mouth> protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and it's> fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I haven't

> bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are no> longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some of> them to keep for patients!Travel> During long trips, it's a good idea to take a break

> and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> limited, like on an airplane, try standing and going> up on tiptoes several times. If possible, elevate> your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> stockings. They will increase circulation and> decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> on my last flight and they really prevented the

> swelling that I always get while flying.Walking and> Standing> Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and

> will take the pressure off of your muscles and> joints. The best ones I found are Reebok Classics.> Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from the> Sporting Goods store) in them and it's

> wonderful.Depression> Most of us have both endogenous depression (because> of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels) as> well as reactive depression from feeling lousy and> being in constant pain. Both St. 's Wort and

> 5-HTP can help to normalize the neurotransmitters> and alleviate depression.Computer Use> Be certain than you monitor is at a height where> your eyes comfortably focus on the center. This

> will prevent the muscles in the neck from locking> up. A neat trick that my husband showed me was to> place the mouse pad on my lap. It totally takes the> pressure off of my shoulders. Try it!

> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Is she the same one, that I did all the research on and sent the information to you?

Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> for People with Fibromyalgia> > > Hi JOY,> I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> and> she has been coming to them ever sense then to see> and> dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> with> his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> year.> it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> Do you know anything about this??> what should he do/take for it??> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly> being> > touched.> > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > with Fibromyalgia> > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> may> > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > good idea to keep a record of how you react to> any> > new treatment.> > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > Energy Improvement> > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> oxygen> > to all of your cells. It will help your energy> > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> a> > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> you> > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > day.> Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> you> > to digest your food better and to absorb> nutrients> > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > circulation and will help to keep your hands an> feet> > warm.> Immune System Enhancement> > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> to> > enhance immune function on a deep level.> Echinacea> > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> If> > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> 's> > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties> as> > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > inhibitor).> Massage> > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> felt> > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> massage> > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> > where the pain originates is massaged.> > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> all. > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can> get> > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> insertion> > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> and> > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> > effect on nerve impingement and physical> bodywork, > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> adjustments -> > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> be> > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day> for 1> > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> also> > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > practitioner.> Detoxification> > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles> that> > get released during vigorous massage. To> neutralize> > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> Hepatopure> > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> River of> > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> is> > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin> with> > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> minutes> > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> right> > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > sleep. You can also use this treatment after> > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > Diflucan).> Carbohydrate Control> > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> Also,> > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > PWFMS.> Bruxism/TMJ> > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> that I> > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> if> > there was something soft that would absorb the> shock> > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > muscles. He said no way because I would bite> > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > protectors that the sports players wear and he> said> > that for $2, I could get something at the> Sporting> > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good> for a> > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> mouth> > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and> it's> > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> haven't> > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> no> > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> of> > them to keep for patients!> Travel> > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> break> > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and> going> > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> elevate> > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > on my last flight and they really prevented the> > swelling that I always get while flying.> Walking and> > Standing> > Make a good pair of running shoes (not jogging,> > aerobic or walking shoes) your primary shoes.> > Running shoes have increased shock absorbers and> > will take the pressure off of your muscles and> > joints. The best ones I found are Reebok> Classics.> > Then I put extra shock absorbing insoles (from> the> > Sporting Goods store) in them and it's> > wonderful.> Depression> > Most of us have both endogenous depression> (because> > of the low serotonin and norepinephrine levels)> as> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

thank you all

Marty

> Capsules, health food store.

> Re: [ ] Tips and

> Tricks

> > for People with Fibromyalgia

> >

> >

> > Hi JOY,

> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a

> powwow

> > and

> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to

> see

> > and

> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something

> wrong

> > with

> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in

> about a

> > year.

> > Marty

> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> >

> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when

> lightly

> > being

> > > touched.

> > > with Fibromyalgia

> > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently

> to

> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may

> or

> > may

> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It

> is a

> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react

> to

> > any

> > > new treatment.

> > >

> > >

> > > Energy Improvement

> > oxygen

> > > to all of your cells. It will help your

> energy

> are

> > a

> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.

> If

> > you

> > > day.

> > > Do you have problems with food allergies

> and/or

> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and

> 2

> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will

> help

> > you

> > nutrients

> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne

> pepper

> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some

> pain

> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne

> increases

> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands

> an

> > feet

> > > warm.

> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and

> Siberian

> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of

> years

> > to

> > Echinacea

> > > is good for short-term immune system

> boosting.

> > If

> > 's

> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral

> properties

> > as

> > > inhibitor).

> > Massage

> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have

> referred

> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but

> is

> > felt

> > massage

> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is

> referred

> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the

> point

> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too

> little

> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit

> at

> > all.

> > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we

> can

> > get

> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than

> the

> > insertion

> > > points, then, very often, nerves are

> impinged

> > and

> little

> > bodywork,

> > adjustments -

> may

> > be

> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a

> day

> > for 1

> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture

> can

> > also

> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly

> skilled

> > > practitioner.

> > Detoxification

> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our

> muscles

> > that

> > neutralize

> > Hepatopure

> > River of

> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days

> following

> warm

> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea

> salt

> > is

> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your

> skin

> > with

> > minutes

> > right

> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you

> to

> > > Diflucan).

> > Carbohydrate Control

> > Also,

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

I think she is nine years old now.

wrote:

> Thats no good.

>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Marty Cline

>

> > they have this girl on pills to wake her up,to

> go to

> > sleep,to do everything!!!

> > She stayed with us and we did not give her any

> pills

> > and she was just fine,I tried to tell them this

> but

> > last weekend she was still taking some pills!!

> > gets me so mad,she calls Sandy and me her second

> mom

> > and dad or dad number 2!!!

> >

> > Marty

> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> >

> > > Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The

> herb

> > > Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> > > some more checking. :-)

> > > Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks

> > > for People with Fibromyalgia

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi JOY,

> > > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a

> powwow

> > > and

> > > she has been coming to them ever sense then to

> see

> > > and

> > > dance with me.WELL,her father has something

> wrong

> > > with

> > > his eyes and they say he will be blind in about

> a

> > > year.

> > > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> > > Do you know anything about this??

> > > what should he do/take for it??

> > > Marty

> > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> > >

> > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> > > being

> > > > touched.

> > > > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > > > with Fibromyalgia

> > > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > >

> > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to

> > > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or

> > > may

> > > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is

> a

> > > > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> > > any

> > > > new treatment.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > > > Energy Improvement

> > > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> > > oxygen

> > > > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you

> are

> > > a

> > > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> > > you

> > > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > > > day.

> > > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > > > Do you have problems with food allergies

> and/or

> > > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help

> > > you

> > > > to digest your food better and to absorb

> > > nutrients

> > > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> > > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne

> increases

> > > > circulation and will help to keep your hands

> an

> > > feet

> > > > warm.

> > > Immune System Enhancement

> > > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years

> > > to

> > > > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> > > Echinacea

> > > > is good for short-term immune system boosting.

> > > If

> > > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.

> > > 's

> > > > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> > > as

> > > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > > > inhibitor).

> > > Massage

> > > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> > > > reasons. First of all, many of us have

> referred

> > > > pain (pain that originates in one place but is

> > > felt

> > > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to

> > > massage

> > > > the part that hurts. However, if it is

> referred

> > > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the

> point

> > > > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > > > Care must be taken with massage. If too little

> > > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at

> > > all.

> > > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we

> can

> > > get

> > > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> > > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the

> > > insertion

> > > > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged

> > > and

> > > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have

> little

> > > > effect on nerve impingement and physical

> > > bodywork,

> > > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic

> > > adjustments -

> > > > will give you your best chance at relief. It

> may

> > > be

> > > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> > > for 1

> > > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can

> > > also

> > > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly

> skilled

> > > > practitioner.

> > > Detoxification

> > > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our

> muscles

> > > that

> > > > get released during vigorous massage. To

> > > neutralize

> > > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> > > Hepatopure

> > > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly

> > > River of

> > > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days

> following

> > > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very

> warm

> > > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt

> > > is

> > > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> > > with

> > > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> > > minutes

> > > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this

> > > right

> > > > before you go to bed. It will also help you to

> > > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > > > Diflucan).

> > > Carbohydrate Control

> > > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> > > Also,

> > > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> > > > PWFMS.

> > > Bruxism/TMJ

> > > > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances

> > > that I

> > > > bit through at various rates. I kept asking

> him

> > > if

> > > > there was something soft that would absorb the

> > > shock

> > > > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> > > > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > > > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > > > protectors that the sports players wear and he

> > > said

> > > > that for $2, I could get something at the

> > > Sporting

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

YES!!!

and they got it all and said they read it,I do think

they did,they are a little..how should I say

it..SLOW??

JOY,I am gratful to you for all you do,all I can do is

pass it on,I canot make them take action!!

Marty

> Is she the same one, that I did all the research on

> and sent the information to you?

> Tricks

> >

> >

> > Hi JOY,

> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a

> powwow

> > and

> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to

> see

> > and

> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something

> wrong

> > with

> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in

> about a

> > year.

> > Marty

> >

> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when

> lightly

> > being

> > > touched.

> > > with Fibromyalgia

> > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently

> to

> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may

> or

> > may

> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It

> is a

> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react

> to

> > any

> > > new treatment.

> > >

> > >

> > > Energy Improvement

> > oxygen

> > > to all of your cells. It will help your

> energy

> are

> > a

> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.

> If

> > you

> > > day.

> > > Do you have problems with food allergies

> and/or

> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and

> 2

> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will

> help

> > you

> > nutrients

> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne

> pepper

> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some

> pain

> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne

> increases

> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands

> an

> > feet

> > > warm.

> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and

> Siberian

> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of

> years

> > to

> > Echinacea

> > > is good for short-term immune system

> boosting.

> > If

> > 's

> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral

> properties

> > as

> > > inhibitor).

> > Massage

> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have

> referred

> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but

> is

> > felt

> > massage

> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is

> referred

> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the

> point

> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too

> little

> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit

> at

> > all.

> > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we

> can

> > get

> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than

> the

> > insertion

> > > points, then, very often, nerves are

> impinged

> > and

> little

> > bodywork,

> > adjustments -

> may

> > be

> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a

> day

> > for 1

> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture

> can

> > also

> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly

> skilled

> > > practitioner.

> > Detoxification

> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our

> muscles

> > that

> > neutralize

> > Hepatopure

> > River of

> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days

> following

> warm

> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea

> salt

> > is

> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your

> skin

> > with

> > minutes

> > right

> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you

> to

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

what kind of tea bags?

--- MELVIN JAENSCH

<starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote:

> Take eye bright internally and put tea bags on the

> eyes after the tea bags have been used for infusion

> of after dipping the bags in boiling water for about

> 1 minute

>

> Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> I think it is in the back of the eyes,and yes it is

> just the eyes.

> and how would one take eyebright and where do you

> get

> it?

>

> > Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The

> herb

> > Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do

> > some more checking. :-)

> > Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks

> >

> >

> > Hi JOY,

> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow

> > and

> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to see

> > and

> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong

> > with

> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a

> > year.

> > Marty

> >

> > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly

> > being

> > > touched.

> > > with Fibromyalgia

> > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to

> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or

> > may

> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a

> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react to

> > any

> > > new treatment.

> > >

> > >

> > > Energy Improvement

> > oxygen

> > > to all of your cells. It will help your energy

> > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are

> > a

> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If

> > you

> > > day.

> > > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or

> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2

> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help

> > you

> > nutrients

> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper

> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain

> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases

> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands an

> > feet

> > > warm.

> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian

> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years

> > to

> > Echinacea

> > > is good for short-term immune system boosting.

> > If

> > 's

> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral properties

> > as

> > > inhibitor).

> > Massage

> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred

> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but is

> > felt

> > massage

> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred

> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point

> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too little

> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at

> > all.

> > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can

> > get

> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the

> > insertion

> > > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged

> > and

> > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little

> > bodywork,

> > adjustments -

> > > will give you your best chance at relief. It may

> > be

> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day

> > for 1

> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can

> > also

> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled

> > > practitioner.

> > Detoxification

> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles

> > that

> > neutralize

> > Hepatopure

> > River of

> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following

> > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm

> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt

> > is

> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin

> > with

> > minutes

> > right

> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you to

> > > Diflucan).

> > Carbohydrate Control

> > Also,

> > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to

> > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in many

> > > PWFMS.

> > Bruxism/TMJ

> > > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances

> > that I

> > > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him

> > if

> > > there was something soft that would absorb the

> > shock

> > > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw

> > > muscles. He said no way because I would bite

> > > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth

> > > protectors that the sports players wear and he

> > said

> > > that for $2, I could get something at the

> > Sporting

> > > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good

> > for a

> > > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went

> > > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a

> > mouth

> > > protector for $15 called the Shock Doctor and

> > it's

> > > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I

> > haven't

> > > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are

> > no

> > > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some

> > of

> > > them to keep for patients!

> > Travel

> > > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a

> > break

> > > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is

> > > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and

> > going

> > > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,

> > elevate

> > > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression

> > > stockings. They will increase circulation and

> > > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased

> > > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them

> > > on my last flight and they really prevented the

> > > swelling that I always get while flying.

> > Walking and

> > > Standing

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

we would need her e-mail add.

is this O.K. with JOY??

Marty

wrote:

> Yes. This group is very informative

>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Marty Cline

>

> > maybe we could send her a invite if she wants to

> > join,we could do this..

> > Marty

> > --- Antoinette Hummel

>

<antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>

> > >

> > wrote:

> >

> > > I am sending this on to Lo as well

> > >

> > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Marty Cline

> > > <stompingelk@...

> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Hi JOY,

> > > > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a

> powwow

> > > and

> > > > she has been coming to them ever sense then to

> see

> > > and

> > > > dance with me.WELL,her father has something

> wrong

> > > with

> > > > his eyes and they say he will be blind in

> about a

> > > > year.

> > > > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> > > > Do you know anything about this??

> > > > what should he do/take for it??

> > > > Marty

> > > >

> > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>

> > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when

> lightly

> > > being

> > > > > touched.

> > > > > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > > > > with Fibromyalgia

> > > > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > > >

> > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently

> to

> > > > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may

> or

> > > may

> > > > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It

> is a

> > > > > good idea to keep a record of how you react

> to

> > > any

> > > > > new treatment.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > > > > Energy Improvement

> > > > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more

> > > oxygen

> > > > > to all of your cells. It will help your

> energy

> > > > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you

> > > are a

> > > > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.

> If

> > > you

> > > > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > > > > day.

> > > > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > > > > Do you have problems with food allergies

> and/or

> > > > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and

> 2

> > > > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will

> help

> > > you

> > > > > to digest your food better and to absorb

> > > nutrients

> > > > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne

> pepper

> > > > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some

> pain

> > > > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne

> increases

> > > > > circulation and will help to keep your hands

> an

> > > feet

> > > > > warm.

> > > > Immune System Enhancement

> > > > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and

> Siberian

> > > > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of

> years

> > > to

> > > > > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> > > Echinacea

> > > > > is good for short-term immune system

> boosting.

> > > If

> > > > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.

> > > 's

> > > > > Wort because it has both anti-viral

> properties

> > > as

> > > > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > > > > inhibitor).

> > > > Massage

> > > > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several

> > > > > reasons. First of all, many of us have

> referred

> > > > > pain (pain that originates in one place but

> is

> > > felt

> > > > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to

> > > massage

> > > > > the part that hurts. However, if it is

> referred

> > > > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the

> point

> > > > > where the pain originates is massaged.

> > > > > Care must be taken with massage. If too

> little

> > > > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit

> at

> > > all.

> > > > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we

> can

> > > get

> > > > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than

> the

> > > > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the

> > > insertion

> > > > > points, then, very often, nerves are

> impinged

> > > and

> > > > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have

> > > little

> > > > > effect on nerve impingement and physical

> > > bodywork,

> > > > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic

> > > adjustments -

> > > > > will give you your best chance at relief. It

> > > may be

> > > > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a

> day

> > > for 1

> > > > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture

> can

> > > also

> > > > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly

> skilled

> > > > > practitioner.

> > > > Detoxification

> > > > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our

> muscles

> > > that

> > > > > get released during vigorous massage. To

> > > neutralize

> > > > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2

> > > Hepatopure

> > > > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly

> > > River of

> > > > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days

> following

> > > > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very

> > > warm

> > > > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea

> salt

> > > is

> > > > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your

> skin

> > > with

> > > > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15

> > > minutes

> > > > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this

> > > right

> > > > > before you go to bed. It will also help you

> to

> > > > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > > > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking

> > > > > Diflucan).

> > > > Carbohydrate Control

> > > > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> > > Also,

> > > > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease

> > > > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown

> to

> > > > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in

> many

> > > > > PWFMS.

> > > > Bruxism/TMJ

> > > > > My dentist made me several acrylic

> appliances

> > > that I

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

any tea bags will help but useing the eye bright in tea bags on the eye lids is a great thing... My Mom used to put liptons tea bags on her eyes ect...Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: what kind of tea bags?--- MELVIN JAENSCH<starchildrebelborninutah > wrote:> Take eye bright internally and put tea bags on the> eyes after the tea bags have been used for infusion> of after

dipping the bags in boiling water for about> 1 minute> > Marty Cline <stompingelk > wrote: > I think it is in the back of the eyes,and yes it is> just the eyes.> and how would one take eyebright and where do you> get> it?> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> > > Macular degeneration is in the eyes, only. The> herb> > Eyebright would help. Also, vitamin A. Will do> > some more checking. :-)> > Re: [ ] Tips and Tricks> > for People with Fibromyalgia> >

> > > > Hi JOY,> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a powwow> > and> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to see> > and> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something wrong> > with> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in about a> > year.> > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> > Do you know anything about this??> > what should he do/take for it??> > Marty> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> > > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when lightly> > being> > > touched.> > > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > > with Fibromyalgia> > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > >

> > > Please note: each of us reacts differently to> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may or> > may> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It is a> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react to> > any> > > new treatment.> > > > > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > > Energy Improvement> > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> > oxygen> > > to all of your cells. It will help your energy> > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you are> > a> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day. If> > you> > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > > day.> > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > > Do you have problems with food allergies and/or> > > digestion? Try

2 cayenne pepper capsules and 2> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will help> > you> > > to digest your food better and to absorb> > nutrients> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne pepper> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some pain> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne increases> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands an> > feet> > > warm.> > Immune System Enhancement> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and Siberian> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of years> > to> > > enhance immune function on a deep level.> > Echinacea> > > is good for short-term immune system boosting.> > If> > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> > 's> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral

properties> > as> > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > > inhibitor).> > Massage> > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have referred> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but is> > felt> > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> > massage> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is referred> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the point> > > where the pain originates is massaged.> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too little> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit at> > all. > > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we can> > get> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than the> > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> >

insertion> > > points, then, very often, nerves are impinged> > and> > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have little> > > effect on nerve impingement and physical> > bodywork, > > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> > adjustments -> > > will give you your best chance at relief. It may> > be> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a day> > for 1> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture can> > also> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly skilled> > > practitioner.> > Detoxification> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our muscles> > that> > > get released during vigorous massage. To> > neutralize> > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> > Hepatopure> > > tablets and 2 Red

Clover Cleanser (formerly> > River of> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days following> > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very warm> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea salt> > is> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your skin> > with> > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> > minutes> > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> > right> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you to> > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after> > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > > Diflucan).> > Carbohydrate Control> > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.> > Also,> > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown to> > >

decrease depression and alleviate pain in many> > > PWFMS.> > Bruxism/TMJ> > > My dentist made me several acrylic appliances> > that I> > > bit through at various rates. I kept asking him> > if> > > there was something soft that would absorb the> > shock> > > and take the pressure off of my neck and jaw> > > muscles. He said no way because I would bite> > > through them. So I asked my PT about the mouth> > > protectors that the sports players wear and he> > said> > > that for $2, I could get something at the> > Sporting> > > Goods store. Well, I got one and it felt good> > for a> > > couple of weeks until I bit a hole in it! I went> > > back to the Sporting Goods store and found a> > mouth> > > protector for $15 called the Shock

Doctor and> > it's> > > fantastic! I've had it for 5 months and I> > haven't> > > bitten through it. My neck and jaw muscles are> > no> > > longer in spasm and my dentist just bought some> > of> > > them to keep for patients!> > Travel> > > During long trips, it's a good idea to take a> > break> > > and try to walk for several minutes. If space is> > > limited, like on an airplane, try standing and> > going> > > up on tiptoes several times. If possible,> > elevate> > > your legs. Ask you doctor about compression> > > stockings. They will increase circulation and> > > decrease swelling. They can also be purchased> > > through mail order health catalogs. I tried them> > > on my last flight and they really prevented the>

> > swelling that I always get while flying.> > Walking and> > > Standing> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

Guest guest

Marty, you are soooo right! It was one of the most difficult lessons I had to learn in my life. Being a care giver, in this life (and probably most of my past lives), made me want to help everybody. But most people who asks for help, just wants someone to give them a miracle, so that they don't have to do the work. Others are hoping that their problems will be handle by someone other than their selves. Then there are those who just want the attention! No matter what, they don't want to change, because then they would have to search for something else, to make them the center of attention! As I said, it was a hard lesson for me to learn!!! Now, I analyze the personality. I listen and ask questions. Then I listen to what my instincts tell me. I don't have the time or energy, to help those who really do not want it. Besides, there are people who really do and want my help, because they want to change. But doing research, is really good for me, as I learn more. :-) So, please ask away, anytime, Brother. Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Tips and> Tricks> > for People with Fibromyalgia> > > > > > Hi JOY,> > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a> powwow> > and> > she has been coming to them ever sense then to> see> > and> > dance with me.WELL,her father has something> wrong> > with> > his eyes and they say he will be blind in> about a> > year.> > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> > Do you know anything about this??> > what should he do/take for it??> > Marty> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when> lightly> > being> > > touched.> > > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > > with Fibromyalgia> > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/ > > > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently> to> > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may> or> > may> > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It> is a> > > good idea to keep a record of how you react> to> > any> > > new treatment.> > > > > > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks> > > Energy Improvement> > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> > oxygen> > > to all of your cells. It will help your> energy> > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you> are> > a> > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.> If> > you> > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per> > > day.> > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > > Do you have problems with food allergies> and/or> > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and> 2> > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will> help> > you> > > to digest your food better and to absorb> > nutrients> > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne> pepper> > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some> pain> > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne> increases> > > circulation and will help to keep your hands> an> > feet> > > warm.> > Immune System Enhancement> > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and> Siberian> > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of> years> > to> > > enhance immune function on a deep level.> > Echinacea> > > is good for short-term immune system> boosting.> > If> > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> > 's> > > Wort because it has both anti-viral> properties> > as> > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO> > > inhibitor).> > Massage> > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > > reasons. First of all, many of us have> referred> > > pain (pain that originates in one place but> is> > felt> > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> > massage> > > the part that hurts. However, if it is> referred> > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the> point> > > where the pain originates is massaged.> > > Care must be taken with massage. If too> little> > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit> at> > all. > > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we> can> > get> > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than> the> > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> > insertion> > > points, then, very often, nerves are> impinged> > and> > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have> little> > > effect on nerve impingement and physical> > bodywork, > > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> > adjustments -> > > will give you your best chance at relief. It> may> > be> > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a> day> > for 1> > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture> can> > also> > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly> skilled> > > practitioner.> > Detoxification> > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our> muscles> > that> > > get released during vigorous massage. To> > neutralize> > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> > Hepatopure> > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> > River of> > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days> following> > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very> warm> > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea> salt> > is> > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your> skin> > with> > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> > minutes> > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> > right> > > before you go to bed. It will also help you> to> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I feel for this wonderful little girl,sometimes she

walks around like she is in a daze,I would call it

[[far away eyes]]

I cannot stop trying to help the children and if I

could I still would not,This is one of my callings.And

JOY,I thank you for your help,your day will come and

with it it's rewards.

love ya

Marty

> Marty, you are soooo right! It was one of the most

> difficult lessons I had to learn in my life. Being

> a care giver, in this life (and probably most of my

> past lives), made me want to help everybody. But

> most people who asks for help, just wants someone to

> give them a miracle, so that they don't have to do

> the work. Others are hoping that their problems

> will be handle by someone other than their selves.

> Then there are those who just want the attention!

> No matter what, they don't want to change, because

> then they would have to search for something else,

> to make them the center of attention! As I said, it

> was a hard lesson for me to learn!!! Now, I analyze

> the personality. I listen and ask questions. Then

> I listen to what my instincts tell me. I don't have

> the time or energy, to help those who really do not

> want it. Besides, there are people who really do

> and want my help, because they want to change. But

> doing research, is really good for me, as I learn

> more. :-) So, please ask away, anytime, Brother.

> Love, Joy

>

>

> > Tricks

> > > for People with Fibromyalgia

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi JOY,

> > > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at

> a

> > powwow

> > > and

> > > she has been coming to them ever sense

> then to

> > see

> > > and

> > > dance with me.WELL,her father has

> something

> > wrong

> > > with

> > > his eyes and they say he will be blind in

> > about a

> > > year.

> > > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??

> > > Do you know anything about this??

> > > what should he do/take for it??

> > > Marty

> > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when

> > lightly

> > > being

> > > > touched.

> > > > Tips 'n Tricks for People

> > > > with Fibromyalgia

> > > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > >

> > > > Please note: each of us reacts

> differently

> > to

> > > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you

> may

> > or

> > > may

> > > > not benefit from the suggestions below.

> It

> > is a

> > > > good idea to keep a record of how you

> react

> > to

> > > any

> > > > new treatment.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > > > Energy Improvement

> > > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide

> more

> > > oxygen

> > > > to all of your cells. It will help your

> > energy

> > > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If

> you

> > are

> > > a

> > > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per

> day.

> > If

> > > you

> > > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > > > day.

> > > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief

> > > > Do you have problems with food allergies

> > and/or

> > > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules

> and

> > 2

> > > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will

> > help

> > > you

> > > > to digest your food better and to absorb

> > > nutrients

> > > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne

> > pepper

> > > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some

> > pain

> > > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne

> > increases

> > > > circulation and will help to keep your

> hands

> > an

> > > feet

> > > > warm.

> > > Immune System Enhancement

> > > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and

> > Siberian

> > > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of

> > years

> > > to

> > > > enhance immune function on a deep level.

> > > Echinacea

> > > > is good for short-term immune system

> > boosting.

> > > If

> > > > you also have CFS, you should also take

> St.

> > > 's

> > > > Wort because it has both anti-viral

> > properties

> > > as

> > > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > > > inhibitor).

> > > Massage

> > > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for

> several

> > > > reasons. First of all, many of us have

> > referred

> > > > pain (pain that originates in one place

> but

> > is

> > > felt

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

Guest guest

Ok..............

ismith516@...

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

we would need her e-mail add.is this O.K. with JOY?? Marty--- Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...>wrote:> Yes. This group is very informative>

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > > maybe we could send her a invite if she wants to

> > join,we could do this..> > Marty> > --- Antoinette Hummel><antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com> > > >> > wrote:> >> > > I am sending this on to Lo as well> > >> > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Marty Cline> > > <stompingelk@...

> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:> > >> > > > Hi JOY,> > > > I met a little girl about 4 years ago at a

> powwow> > > and> > > > she has been coming to them ever sense then to> see> > > and> > > > dance with me.WELL,her father has something> wrong

> > > with> > > > his eyes and they say he will be blind in> about a> > > > year.> > > > it is [[[spelling?]]]Maclur degreation??> > > > Do you know anything about this??

> > > > what should he do/take for it??> > > > Marty> > > >> > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...

> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> > > >> > > > > Fibromyalgia can also cause pain when

> lightly> > > being> > > > > touched.> > > > > Tips 'n Tricks for People> > > > > with Fibromyalgia> > > > > http://www.bnatural.com/fibromyalgia/

> > > > >> > > > > Please note: each of us reacts differently> to> > > > > therapy and medications. Therefore, you may> or> > > may> > > > > not benefit from the suggestions below. It

> is a> > > > > good idea to keep a record of how you react> to> > > any> > > > > new treatment.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Cheryl's Tips 'n Tricks

> > > > > Energy Improvement> > > > > Coenzyme Q-10, 150 mg/day will provide more> > > oxygen> > > > > to all of your cells. It will help your> energy

> > > > > level. You may also want to try DHEA. If you> > > are a> > > > > woman, do not take more than 25 mg per day.> If> > > you> > > > > are a man, you can take up to 50 mg per

> > > > > day.> > > > Digestion, Circulation and Pain Relief> > > > > Do you have problems with food allergies> and/or> > > > > digestion? Try 2 cayenne pepper capsules and

> 2> > > > > ginger root capsules with meals. It will> help> > > you> > > > > to digest your food better and to absorb> > > nutrients> > > > > better. Also, capsaicin in the cayenne

> pepper> > > > > inhibits Substance P so you may get some> pain> > > > > relief, too! In addition, the cayenne> increases> > > > > circulation and will help to keep your hands

> an> > > feet> > > > > warm.> > > > Immune System Enhancement> > > > > The herbs, Astragalus (huang chi) and> Siberian> > > > > Ginseng, have been used for thousands of

> years> > > to> > > > > enhance immune function on a deep level.> > > Echinacea> > > > > is good for short-term immune system> boosting.> > > If

> > > > > you also have CFS, you should also take St.> > > 's> > > > > Wort because it has both anti-viral> properties> > > as> > > > > well as antidepressant properties (MAO

> > > > > inhibitor).> > > > Massage> > > > > Massage can be tricky for PWFMS for several> > > > > reasons. First of all, many of us have> referred

> > > > > pain (pain that originates in one place but> is> > > felt> > > > > in a remote body part). Our instinct is to> > > massage> > > > > the part that hurts. However, if it is

> referred> > > > > pain, no pain relief will occur unless the> point> > > > > where the pain originates is massaged.> > > > > Care must be taken with massage. If too

> little> > > > > pressure is used, we may receive no benefit> at> > > all.> > > > > However, if too much pressure is applied, we> can> > > get

> > > > > horrible rebounds that are much worse than> the> > > > > initial pain! If your spasms are in the> > > insertion> > > > > points, then, very often, nerves are

> impinged> > > and> > > > > the pain is unbearable. Pain killers have> > > little> > > > > effect on nerve impingement and physical> > > bodywork,

> > > > > - myofascial release plus Chiropractic> > > adjustments -> > > > > will give you your best chance at relief. It> > > may be> > > > > necessary to see the Chiropractor twice a

> day> > > for 1> > > > > or 2 days until it stabilizes. Acupuncture> can> > > also> > > > > be very helpful at the hands of a highly> skilled

> > > > > practitioner.> > > > Detoxification> > > > > We tend to store a lot of toxins in our> muscles> > > that> > > > > get released during vigorous massage. To

> > > neutralize> > > > > these toxins quickly and safely, take 2> > > Hepatopure> > > > > tablets and 2 Red Clover Cleanser (formerly> > > River of

> > > > > Life) tablets 3 times a day for 2 days> following> > > > > your treatment. Also, taking a bath in very> > > warm> > > > > water with 2-4 cups of Kosher salt or sea

> salt> > > is> > > > > helpful. Do not use soap but go over your> skin> > > with> > > > > a loofa or bath brush. Soak for at least 15> > > minutes

> > > > > followed by a rinse in clear water. Do this> > > right> > > > > before you go to bed. It will also help you> to> > > > > sleep. You can also use this treatment after

> > > > > detoxing from yeast (e.g after taking> > > > > Diflucan).> > > > Carbohydrate Control> > > > > Take 200 to 400 mcg chromium GTF every day.

> > > Also,> > > > > 5-HTP will increase serotonin and decrease> > > > > carbohydrate cravings. 5-HTP has been shown> to> > > > > decrease depression and alleviate pain in

> many> > > > > PWFMS.> > > > Bruxism/TMJ> > > > > My dentist made me several acrylic> appliances> > > that I>

=== message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate