RemedySpot.com

Fw: [SPAM] Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

[sPAM] Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Horoscopes | Love | Psychic Readings | Predictions | Numerology | Chinese | Tarot | Astrology Readings

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Thursday, September 25

Did you ever have one of those days when you just seem to be nervous for no particular or known reason? Some psychologists call this 'free floating anxiety' but I call it listening to my gut. Whenever I have a day where there is something seemingly wrong and I just can't quite put my finger on it, I always (and I mean always) reach for the rose ... petals that is. There is a secret Taoist formula for a calming and soothing bath that will, once taken, wash those nerves right down the drain. I also take this bath before any event that is causing me any anxiety -- free floating or not. Place a tablespoon of rose petals, one of wheat grass or wheat grains (like wheat germ) and 10 chopped, dried plums (prunes) into a net, and then suspend the net in a tub filled with hot water. Add 10 drops of rose water or rose oil. As you are soaking in this bath, concentrate on the bottom of your collarbone (one of the pressure points in your body that helps to regulate nerves and stress) while massaging your temples for five minutes. It's a little bit of work, but after 20 minutes in this empowering bath you'll forget all about what was giving you the heebie jeebies in the first place.

Warm Regards,Ellen Whitehurst

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Chinese Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading

Explore how the great blessings affect your life with this free sample reading!

• Overview• Single's Love• Cosmic Calendar• Quickie• Chinese• LesbianScope• Teen• BabyScope• DogScope• Home & Garden

• Extended• Couple's Love• Work• AstroSlam• Flirt• GayScope• BeautyScope• CatScope• Español• GreenScope

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

Copyright 2002Lo Scarabeo S.r.l.Tarot of the Journey to the Orient:

Knave of WandsThe Knave of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in experimentation. I enthusiastically initiate new, extreme or novel opportunities for adventure, fads, connections or enterprise and am an active and image conscious player in the game of life. I am empowered by signs of approval for my performance and I transform through arousal and charisma.

'Blindness' Cast Sees the Light at Premiere

New Music: Pussycat Dolls, TV on the Radio

Dita Teases With Her Lingerie

Free Sample Chinese Readings

• Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading• Relationship Analysis• Personality Analysis• Element Analysis• Your Life Cycle

Explore Astrology.com

• Free Sample Readings• Personalized Readings• Celebrity Astrology

• Astrology Lessons• Sun Sign Central• Are Your Psychic?

ADVERTISEMENT

--- annmn:[743Cag043Cag52NT_k0120024x0043Cag0mFTaxFTX4]

Horoscopes | Love | Psychic Readings | Predictions | Numerology | Chinese | Tarot | Astrology Readings

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Saturday, September 27

I keep reading and hearing about how high the rate of diagnosis of children who have either ADD or ADHD is in this country. And prescriptions of pharmaceuticals to quell this nature are skyrocketing as well. In any child's room you ideally want to try and keep the color scheme focused around healing and harmonious shades of both blue and green. Positive images should also be scatted throughout, as they will encourage your child to bloom and grow in a wonderfully supportive manner. However, these rules must be adjusted for the hyperactive child. Inside their room you'll want to try to bring balance to an overactive temperament with what would be termed 'extreme Yin,' or really soft fabrics, and colors such as pale gold and yellow. Pale colors have been proven to quiet a racing mind, with pale yellow specifically proven to help subdue the mind for serious study and restful sleep. The next time you consider handing over a Ritalin, why not first roll up your sleeves and paint the town yellow? That might be just what the doctor ordered!

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Chinese Love Forecast

Discover what this exciting year holds for your love life with this free sample Forecast!

• Overview• Single's Love• Cosmic Calendar• Quickie• Chinese• LesbianScope• Teen• BabyScope• DogScope• Home & Garden

• Extended• Couple's Love• Work• AstroSlam• Flirt• GayScope• BeautyScope• CatScope• Español• GreenScope

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

EmpressThe Empress card affirms that my alter ego today is a Domestic Diva, whose superpower is to conceive, nurture or create potential by labors of love. I'm mother to natural conditions, ideals or invention and when I hold court, I please or preserve by need or design, depending on my mood or hunger. I liberate dramatic results to inspire devotion, or make them over according to my own story. Today then, I shall indulge the pleasure and luxurious comfort of some romantic repose or pamper a delicious obsession with room to enhance my standard or vision of beauty. I set aside trends or time to exhibit style and charm assigned by heartfelt passion or wild fantasy, but in true multi-task fashion, I also support the progress of other fertile interests now poised for payoff beyond reproach, so don't cross me in my enchanted garden or I'll let you have it -- that's a promise.

The Stars Are Out for Radcliffe

'Blindness' Cast Sees the Light at Premiere

New Music: Pussycat Dolls, TV on the Radio

• Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading• Relationship Analysis• Personality Analysis• Element Analysis• Your Life Cycle

--- annmn:[743Cag043Cag52NT_k0120024z0043Cag0mFTaxFTX4]

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Sunday, October 5

Educators around the globe are celebrated today on World Teacher Day. As a mom to a young schoolboy myself, I am often asked by his savvier teachers if there is anything from the world of Feng Shui that might enhance the learning energy in the classroom, and that answer is a resounding 'Yes!' First, and most importantly, it is critical to clear the clutter in the classroom -- always easier said than done. But even just tackling one small file cabinet and getting that in order will improve the classroom energy as a whole. Rearrange desks so that they are not in a straight line. Embracing a curvilinear architectural bent inside this room will also encourage creativity and thinking outside the box. Also try to keep some healthy green plants. Not only will these bring fresh oxygen and Chi to the classroom, but will also foster a sense of health and healing as well. We honor and love our teachers, and we offer gratitude for all that they do!

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Chinese Relationship Analysis

Delve deep into your relationship compatibility based on Chinese sign comparisons with this free sample reading!

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

Five of PentaclesThe Five of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in defiance. We are willing to reject the sure thing or accept excommunication to try to make it on our own rather than endure the status quo or submit to conditions that assume we are invisible -- in this, we have nothing to lose. We accept responsibility for the difficulties ahead and do not seek pity for having chosen against the grain. I am empowered by mutual support and my assets are self-worth, hope, and pride.

'90210' Cast Riffs on 'Rock Band 2'

Maid of Honor

Infinite Play on Carpet

Explore Astrology.com

• Free Sample Readings• Personalized Readings• Celebrity Astrology

• Astrology Lessons• Sun Sign Central• Are Your Psychic?

--- annmn:[743Cag043Cag52NT_k012002550043Cag0mFTaxFTX4]