RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello family, some announcements about. < To Liane>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aaawwwww...... See you do love us , I knew you did ( lol) . Have a Blessed day and thank you for the heads up.

Namaste, Debbie>> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://photobucket.com>> > > Hello My Family,> > I am just quickly popping in to make some clarifications about > Groups. Since last week, have been lot's of problems with> the managements of certain groups. I talked with My Friend , which> owns and manages 7 groups: Some of Her groups were Crashed, therefore ,> they are not , as of right now, they don't even are registered as> existent. So, some of us are experiencing delays on the postings of> some of our messages, including some of mine, that never appeared as> posted.This is just a way to say to all that Nobody is or has been> extra moderated , or anything like that. For us here, It does not make> sense to moderate people , when we are desperate trying to make people> come out of their shells and speak and share.> > > Much love and respect to all,> Liane>

Was there any real doubt???booangelxoxo2 <BOOANGELXOXO@...> wrote: Aaawwwww...... See you do love us , I knew you did ( lol) . Have a Blessed day and thank you for the heads up. Namaste, Debbie>> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://photobucket.com>> > > Hello My Family,> > I am just quickly popping in to make some clarifications about > Groups. Since last week, have been lot's of problems with> the managements of certain groups. I talked with My Friend , which> owns and manages 7 groups:

Some of Her groups were Crashed, therefore ,> they are not , as of right now, they don't even are registered as> existent. So, some of us are experiencing delays on the postings of> some of our messages, including some of mine, that never appeared as> posted.This is just a way to say to all that Nobody is or has been> extra moderated , or anything like that. For us here, It does not make> sense to moderate people , when we are desperate trying to make people> come out of their shells and speak and share.> > > Much love and respect to all,> Liane>

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

shucks Naww lol> >> > > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > > <http://photobucket.com>> > > > > > Hello My Family,> > > > I am just quickly popping in to make some clarifications about > > Groups. Since last week, have been lot's of problems with> > the managements of certain groups. I talked with My Friend , which> > owns and manages 7 groups: Some of Her groups were Crashed, therefore ,> > they are not , as of right now, they don't even are registered as> > existent. So, some of us are experiencing delays on the postings of> > some of our messages, including some of mine, that never appeared as> > posted.This is just a way to say to all that Nobody is or has been> > extra moderated , or anything like that. For us here, It does not make> > sense to moderate people , when we are desperate trying to make people> > come out of their shells and speak and share.> > > > > > Much love and respect to all,> > Liane> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.>