RemedySpot.com

Re: Don't Go To Bed....<To Stefanie>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, Stefanie, we tend to take everyone for granted, including our own family, friends & relatives...

Let us just say that, perhaps Tomorrow will never come, for some, so it's best to open up to them, before it's too late, or else we will be filled with Regrets.

Why indeed spend that time in anger & sadness?

Having negative emotions in your life is not healthy, as it is toxic to your mind & body and furthermore, in the long term, the toxins will develop into some sort of cancer in your body...research proven.

I read somewhere that danger is a word away from anger.

Hope all will be well between your father & brother...All the Best to them.

With Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:51 PM

Subject: [] Re: Don't Go To Bed....

Alice my love, thank you for sharing this. *loving hugs* This poem is a beautiful representation of mindfulness of our precious moments. Even when we're in the grips of anger and sorrow, to be mindful that it will pass, and we only have a short time with the people we love. Why spend that time in anger and sadness? Listen to your children when they want to tell you about their day......(instead of haste)Listen to you love when they're upset......(instead of getting defensive)Tell everyone you love how you feel about them.....(instead of letting the moment pass by)Lately I've been trying to make a habit of calling people, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, when I'm thinking about them. Just to tell them I was thinking about them, and tell them that I love them. And almost every single time they will sound shocked, and say that they were thinking about me too! I've since received sponta! neous calls from others telling me nothing more than that they were thinking about me, and that they love me. Metta to you Alice, and our beautiful family,Stefanie>> Don't Go To Bed....> > > I've heard it said don't go to bed> while hanging on to sorrow,> you may not have the chance to laugh> with those you love tomorrow.> > You may not mean the words you speak> when anger takes its toll,> you may regret your actions> once you've lost your self control.> > When you've lost your temper> and you've said some hurtful things,> think about the heartache> that your actions sometime bring.> > You'll never get those moments! back,> such precious time to waste,> and all because of things you said> in anger and in haste.> > So if you're loving someone> and your pride has settled in,> you may not ever have the chance> to say to them again...> > "I love you and I miss you> and although we don't agree,> I'll try to see your point of view,> please do the same for me."> > ---Author Unknown>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.6/971 - Release Date: 8/24/2007 2:59 PM

Thank you sweet Alice. You are beautiful and respected to/by me. Metta,Stefanie> >> > Don't Go To Bed....> > > > > > I've heard it said don't go to bed> > while hanging on to sorrow,> > you may not have the chance to laugh> > with those you love tomorrow.> > > > You may not mean the words you speak> > when anger takes its toll,> > you may regret your actions> > once you've lost your self control.> > > > When you've lost your temper> > and you've said some hurtful things,> > think about the heartache> > that your actions sometime bring.> > > > You'll never get those moments! back,> > such precious time to waste,> > and all because of things you said> > in anger and in haste.> > > > So if you're loving someone> > and your pride has settled in,> > you may not ever have the chance> > to say to them again...> > > > "I love you and I miss you> > and although we don't agree,> > I'll try to see your point of view,> > please do the same for me."> > > > ---Author Unknown> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.6/971 - Release Date: 8/24/2007 2:59 PM>