RemedySpot.com

Sprouting kits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been growing sprouts for years and I purchased my jars at a health food store. However, I got to wondering what I would get if I googled sprouts, and below was one of the sites, with 10 excellent reasons for sprouting. I think another reason for sprouting is the cost of groceries, now. If the Codex isn't stopped by Dec. 31, 2009, it would be for the only healthy food we are likely to find. I hoped everyone watched the video I sent today. Atie, was the person, who alerted me to the video. I have lots of materical on the Codex, but that video really helps us to understand what will happen. Thank You, Atie. Love, Joy

Organic Sprouting Supplies, Equipment & AccessoriesWheatgrasskits.com offers Organic sprouting supplies, sprouting accessories and sprouting equipment for growing sprouts at home. Looked below at featured categories of completely organic sprouting supplies, accessories and equipment. If it's sprout supplies, accessories and equipment you are looking for you are at the right place.

Product Categories

Sprouting KitsBasic Sprouting KitDeluxe Sprouting Kit3 Jar Sprouting Kit

SproutersHandy Pantry Sprout GardenEasy Green SprouterEasy Sprout SprouterKitchen SprouterSprouting Jars-1 Quart Jar-1/2 Gallon Sprout Jar-1 Gallon Sprout JarSprout SackFreshlife SprouterHealthy Sprouter

Organic Sprouting Seed3 Part Salad Mix5 Part Salad MixAlfalfa SproutAdzuki BeansBarley SeedBean Salad Sprout MixBroccoli Sprout SeedBuckwheat GreensChinese Cabbage (untreated)Clover Sprout SeedCrunchy Lentil FestFenugreekFrench LentilGarbanzo BeansGreen LentilsGreen Pea Mung BeanProtein Powerhouse Sprouter MixRadish Sprout SeedRed LentilsSoy Bean Sprouts;Sunflower Green Sprout Wheat Sprout

Sprouting Seed AssortmentsBeginners DozenSuper Sampler Sprouter SeedSprouting Seeds of The Season

Sprouting SuppliesSprout Jar LidsSprout and Veggie WashExtra Sprouter TraysGrow LightsSprout Seasonings

Sprouting Books and DVDsThe Sprouting BookSprouts & Wheatgrass DVD

Sprouting Food StorageFood Storage Sprout Kit5 Lb Cans of Sprout Seed35 Lb Buckets of Sprout Seed

FertilizersAzomiteKelp HelpGreat Salt Lake Trace Minerals Sprouting InformationGrowing InstructionsTop Ten Reason to SproutRecipes

Featured Organic Sprouting Categories

Sprouting Equipment Kits

Organic Sprouting Seed Assortments

Certified OrganicSprouting Seed

Bulk Organic Sprouting Seeds

Fertilizers and Minerals Equipment

Sprouter Supplies & Equipment

Sprouting Books & DVDs

Organic Sprouting Accessories

Top 10 Reason to Sprout

1. Only Pennies Per Serving- One tablespoon of organic seeds will fill a quart jar with several ounces of sprouts. A 4-ounce package will supplies several pounds of organic sprouts. Even larger crops are to be had with our other sprouting supplies, equipment and accessories.2. Simple and Easy- It takes less than a minute per day to grow and prepare sprouts with the proper organic sprouting supplies and accessories. Sprouts will grow nearly anywhere indoors, in any season with the proper sprouting accessories. Sprouts require very little space and travel well. They are the ideal vegetables for campers, boaters and RVers. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions are provided in the sprouting equipment kits, on the seed package labels and in the Handy Pantry’s book, Sprouting for Health in the new millennium.3. Fresh and Fast- This “garden in your kitchen” grows very fast with our quality organic sprouting supplies, in any kind of weather. No digging, planting, weeding, pests or chemicals involved. And there’s no long wait, as in seasonal outdoor gardens. Just 3 to 7 days to a bountiful, nutrition-packed harvest. When stored in your refrigerator, they will stay fresh for days- even weeks if rinsed properly.4. Toxin-free Food- Organic Sprouts are as sweet and pure as Nature intended food to be. The Handy Pantry supplies only natural, untreated seeds, with up to 99% rates of germination, grown especially for sprouting. Almost all the organic sprouting supplies we now carry are now organic.5. Complete Foods-Sprouts are real health food. They are full of life- as you will see in how fast and luxuriously they grow with the proper supplies, equipment and accessories. The right combination of sprouts contains everything needed for life and health. All their many nutritional elements are easily assimilated and readily available to your body. When home-grown, you know they are pure, and you can enjoy them at the peak of their perfection.6. Tasty and Delicious-Bursting with flavor, you may be surprised how truly delectable they are when they are grown with the proper sprouting equipment. Enjoy them in salads, on sandwiches, stir-fried, steamed, or even baked in wholesome, home-made breads. You will find several recipe ideas in our book, Sprouting for Health in the 90’s. Check out our sprout recipes!7. Highly Nutritious-Several contain more protein than cooked meat-at a tiny fraction of the cost. The presence and balance of amino acids makes this protein more digestible. All sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and fiber. When exposed to light, several become rich in chlorophyll. For specific nutritional qualities of each, see Sprouting for Health in the 90’s.8. Low in Calories / Low Fat-One fully-packed cup of organic alfalfa sprouts contains only 16 calories. Sprouts supplies your body with simple sugars for quick energy. Sprouts contain no cholesterol and provide several essential fatty acids. Sprouts are the perfect weight-loss accessories and body-purification food for the 90’s. With the accessories and equipment offered here you will be on the road to a much healthier life.9. Help Detox your Body-Chlorophyll helps cleanse and oxygenate the blood. Enzymes aid in the digestion and assimilation of nutrients, and contribute to the body’s life force. Fiber aids elimination and their lecithin helps the body get rid of cholesterol. A raw food diet is one of the best ways to detox your body. With the proper Organic Sprouting supplies, equipment and accessories you will never be without this super food.10. Build your Immune System- Antioxidants supplies protection for you from radiation and toxic chemicals. They are an equipment of sorts to help the body to cleanse, detox, rebuild and heal itself. Organic Sprouts are rich in antioxidants and supplies protection for you from the health scourge of the 90’s— toxic build-up. Antioxidant enzymes are especially important, because they are essential for the proper function of the immune system. Organic sprouts are one of the best sources for these important nutrients and with the proper organic sprouting supplies, equipment and accessories you will be able to build up your immune system.

ORDER SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT ONLINE OR BY PHONE TOLL FREE 1-866-WHT-GRAS (948-4727) MY SHOPPING CART

HOME COMPANY PRODUCTS INFORMATION BLOG LINKS AFFILIATES SITE MAP FAQ

Wheatgrasskits.com 64 W 600 N #10, Springville, UT 84663 (801) 491-8700 webmaster@...[ Privacy Policy ]Wheatgrass and other information provided on this website is derived from the writings of doctors and research scientists andis not meant to replace the services of your physician, but only to offer educational information.

Organic Sprouting Supplies, Accessories and Equipment Information Copyright © 2006. All rights reserved