RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: A question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Most allergic reactions have discoloration, swelling, or a rash. I don't experience any of that. Dad doesn't either in the beginning, but once he starts scratching, discoloration, swelling and a rash appears. I can scratch, all I want, but nothing appears. However, I am sensitive to spirits.

Re: [ ] A question> > > > Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.> > I really want to thank you for all your> help.> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > > > > he might say things like somebody is> coming before> > > they get there,or the phone is about to> ring or maybe> > > name somebody right before they call or> come> > > over.there are a thousand things.make sure> you thank> > > him for telling you something if he> does,this will> > > encourage him to do it more.> > > If he is not doing any of these things,and> you want> > > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you> things like is> > > somebody going to call//come over> today,and do not> > > give up,it will come out if it is supposed> to.> > > Marty> > > --- Antoinette Hummel><antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>> > > >> > > wrote:> > >> > > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He> feels> > > > things..> > > >> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty> Cline> > > > <stompingelk@...> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:> > > >> > > > > I have to agree with what Joy> says,honor this> > > > gift,I> > > > > think we all are just some> learn,mostly on there> > > > own> > > > > how to develope this.> > > > > Marty> > > > >> > > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> > > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > Listen to what he says. When he> talks and it's> > > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to> imagination. And> > > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly.> That is what> > > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children> to stop.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ask him questions that are not> normal, but start> > > > > > with telling him something you can> do, that is> > > > not> > > > > > consider norm. Something like, "Did> you know> > > > that I> > > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to> me and do> > > > what I> > > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you> do?" Don't> > > > > > press, make a game of it.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can make some cards, with> pictures on one> > > > side.> > > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding> one card up> > > > at a> > === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------

Guest guest

ok

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Most allergic reactions have discoloration, swelling, or a rash. I don't experience any of that. Dad doesn't either in the beginning, but once he starts scratching, discoloration, swelling and a rash appears. I can scratch, all I want, but nothing appears. However, I am sensitive to spirits.

Re: [ ] A question> > > > Ok. I am sending this on to my daughter.> > I really want to thank you for all your> help.

> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Marty Cline> <stompingelk@...> wrote:> > > > > he might say things like somebody is

> coming before> > > they get there,or the phone is about to> ring or maybe> > > name somebody right before they call or> come> > > over.there are a thousand things.make sure

> you thank> > > him for telling you something if he> does,this will> > > encourage him to do it more.> > > If he is not doing any of these things,and

> you want> > > to know if he CAN...ask him to tell you> things like is> > > somebody going to call//come over> today,and do not> > > give up,it will come out if it is supposed

> to.> > > Marty> > > --- Antoinette Hummel><antoinette.hummel@...<antoinette.hummel%40gmail.com>

> > > >> > > wrote:> > >> > > > What I needed to know is how to tell. He> feels> > > > things..

> > > >> > > > On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Marty> Cline> > > > <stompingelk@...

> <stompingelk%40>> wrote:> > > >> > > > > I have to agree with what Joy> says,honor this

> > > > gift,I> > > > > think we all are just some> learn,mostly on there> > > > own> > > > > how to develope this.

> > > > > Marty> > > > >> > > > > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> <bjoyful%40iglou.com>

> > > > <bjoyful%40iglou.com>> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > Listen to what he says. When he

> talks and it's> > > > > > strange, don't chalk it up to> imagination. And> > > > > > don't tell him, not to be silly.> That is what

> > > > > > causes a lot of the psychic children> to stop.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ask him questions that are not> normal, but start

> > > > > > with telling him something you can> do, that is> > > > not> > > > > > consider norm. Something like, " Did

> you know> > > > that I> > > > > > talk to the bees and they listen to> me and do> > > > what I> > > > > > ask? Can you tell me something you

> do? " Don't> > > > > > press, make a game of it.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can make some cards, with> pictures on one

> > > > side.> > > > > > Don't let him see them, but holding> one card up> > > > at a> > === message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ------------------------------------