RemedySpot.com

Humble greetings to you all.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Humble greetings to you all.

Many of us were present the "show" that the company Jade SA presented in Antigua Guatemala yesterday.

(JADE SA, a company in Guatemala that destroy many sacred places, covet our sacred objects for their own benefit as well as take away land from indigenous peoples. they profit with with things and places THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THEM. they give us nothing in return. They also pay Mr. a lot of US dollars)

We listened and watched patently as the western people arrogantly spoke of their "findings" and "discoveries. " Only one Maya Ajkij was invited to speak, just a very young one, and his presentation was during their coffee break! What an insult. The western people all went to drink coffee while our voice was heard.

After that, the head of the Council of Elders of Guatemala (Don Cirilo Oxla) came and asked to speak on behalf of his people- Only after much dissruption was he allowed. he was not given a translator, (she left the stage) and then his microphone was turned OFF before he was finished. This is an outrage.

Grandfather Cirilo is a very wise, kind and humble man. he is highy respected among all of us...His words could have benifited many. He spoke kindly of the gathering and it's participants, and thanked the creators for allowing this event- he sited many errors in your statements, but most importantly, he really wanted to make clear that the Maya prophecies and Calendar DO NOT ALIGN with the Gregorian Calendar. NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE what date it is in the Maya calendar. No one Mr. . Not even you.

We are sure you will continue with your studies, and your books, and your tours of our sacred lands--- but do not say that the MAYA state that the end is in 2012.

We are not saying that. You are.

Mr. claims the Maya calendar was invented- and he claims that it was invented at Izapa. what an ego he has with such a statement of discovery. Has he ever spoken with a REAL Maya Ajkij?

A statement like that shows how little ACTUAL knowledge he has regarding the Maya prophecies and calendar. The Maya are a much older civilization than the Western researchers claim it to be. The Maya calendar was not INVENTED, but brought by the 4 Balams from the Pleiades. No one can say with certainty what year this happened. No One.

This is not to say that the Maya calendars are incorrect, only that the date we are at has not be aligned with Western calendars.

Mr statements are both reckless, and without consciousness. He misleads many with his "findings" and "discoveries. "

The event was nothing more than a live commercial, a big show, for Jade SA- who

Mr. - http://alignment201 2.com

I have never seen or heard of mr. jenkins giving any credit (or assistance) to the Maya people that he makes his living off of. there are many elders that would be willing to guide him on his path, and teach him REAL TRUTHS-- if he could find humility in his heart.

He is making 100's of thousands of US dollars off communities that could greatly use assistance.

We share everything here. everything.

May GrandMother Sun be with you all today and everyday-

May Mr. find his path-

XuxuxelSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.