RemedySpot.com

Re: Congress will save us!!!! PLEASE WATCH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes, I agree with the representive who spoke to the house speaker about this lightbulb. I dont use them, because of the mercury and the dangers of it if it breaks, plus where do we take it when they are done? I have no idea in my area, and I recycle my plastics, glass, and tin cans, I take it miles away from me to the local recycle place, we have no pick up in rural oregon. I feel that if we followed the money trail we would know why congress wants to pass this law in 2014 that we would only use these light bulbs. Perhaps our interests in the USA have everything to do with why they are made in china and why we are making it mandatory. It's always about money and who is making profit. Big hype when Gore made his movie and the big concert last summer and all and that is when these light bulbs started to get pushed, I knew then there was something fishy going on and knew that these bulbs were toxic if

broken. just my thoughts MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: My brother sent me this. And it really is worth watching, as the representative points out the dangers and some interesting information on the energy saving light bulbs, which all Americans will have to be using by 2014. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- ---------- Forwarded message ---------- This is 5 minutes and 13 seconds and worth the time to watch it! Kudos to TX Rep. Ted Poe. Would that he were my representative. Light Bulbs No wonder that the U.S. Congress has such a low approval rating. You really should watch this

clip! We are going nuts in this country! http://youtube.com/watch?v=e-LOtKIIKcg No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus

Database: 270.4.0/1506 - Release Date: 6/17/2008 4:30 PM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1507 - Release Date: 6/18/2008 7:09 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1510 - Release Date: 6/19/2008 3:21 PM

Guest guest

I have a thought. Ship them back to the manufacturer. Let them dispose of them. Of course, then we would have to wonder, if they were dispose of correctly. And then there is the shipping cost to us.

I find it very interesting, that this little energy saver was jumped on quickly by the govt., yet for over 20 years, the powers knew of the oil situation, and have done nothing.

I watched a documentary on CNN, the other night about the gas/food crisis in the world and they pointed out that Brazil started doing something about it in l987! They are no longer dependent upon oil for energy. They adapted the sugar cane for fuel, which is better than the corn, we have tried to use.

Re: [ ] Congress will save us!!!! PLEASE WATCH

yes, I agree with the representive who spoke to the house speaker about this lightbulb. I dont use them, because of the mercury and the dangers of it if it breaks, plus where do we take it when they are done? I have no idea in my area, and I recycle my plastics, glass, and tin cans, I take it miles away from me to the local recycle place, we have no pick up in rural oregon.

I feel that if we followed the money trail we would know why congress wants to pass this law in 2014 that we would only use these light bulbs. Perhaps our interests in the USA have everything to do with why they are made in china and why we are making it mandatory. It's always about money and who is making profit.

Big hype when Gore made his movie and the big concert last summer and all and that is when these light bulbs started to get pushed, I knew then there was something fishy going on and knew that these bulbs were toxic if broken.

just my thoughts

MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

My brother sent me this. And it really is worth watching, as the representative points out the dangers and some interesting information on the energy saving light bulbs, which all Americans will have to be using by 2014.

Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

---------- Forwarded message ----------

This is 5 minutes and 13 seconds and worth the time to watch it! Kudos to TX Rep. Ted Poe. Would that he were my representative.

Light Bulbs

No wonder that the U.S. Congress has such a low approval rating.

You really should watch this clip! We are going nuts in this country!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e-LOtKIIKcg

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1506 - Release Date: 6/17/2008 4:30 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1507 - Release Date: 6/18/2008 7:09 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1510 - Release Date: 6/19/2008 3:21 PM

Guest guest

they will end up getting us hooked on them..

then there will be a disposal fee..

then they will take them and bury them on a Indian Reservation.....Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

My brother sent me this. And it really is worth watching, as the representative points out the dangers and some interesting information on the energy saving light bulbs, which all Americans will have to be using by 2014.

Blessings, Joy

This is 5 minutes and 13 seconds and worth the time to watch it! Kudos to TX Rep. Ted Poe. Would that he were my representative.

Light Bulbs

http://youtube. com/watch? v=e-LOtKIIKcg

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1506 - Release Date: 6/17/2008 4:30 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1507 - Release Date: 6/18/2008 7:09 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1510 - Release Date: 6/19/2008 3:21 PM

Guest guest

Congress is the reason this country is a mess. They have the power to reject administration demands, BUT don't. They inact laws and make sure these laws DO NOT affect them. They long have been on the PAYROLL of big business. The interstate highways were devised by big business under the premise of National Defence (what a lovely catchall). But big business NEVER funded the highways(the taxpayer does) It was a business decision (more cars,gas,etc,etc,etc) And the lies NEVER stop. Now as we are being raped for energy.suddenly their is interest in alternatives. Corn will be either fuel or food,but not both,so it will not be inexpensive. Next they will jam us with batteries,expensive and still poluting,as battery chemicals are terrible for the inviroment. Thereby justifying HUGE disposal costs and problems. Then there is recharging probably from outlet from

local untility driving up electric costs. And electric is still mostly produced by fossil fuels or nuclear, neither of which are really enviroment friendly. So unless wind,water and sun are used we will still polute the planet.

Blessings, Joy

Light Bulbs

http://youtube. com/watch? v=e-LOtKIIKcg