RemedySpot.com

Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

[sPAM] Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Horoscopes | Love | Psychic Readings | Predictions | Numerology | Chinese | Tarot | Astrology Readings

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Wednesday, September 24

It seems as if the kids just shimmied out of their wet bathing suits and scuttled off to school, when sweater weather suddenly appears! Along with the chill comes all the tiny coughs and cold that cooler weather brings. Using true lavender essential oil in children's' room at night while they sleep will bring them much healthier days. Shake three drops of this essential oil -- also considered an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and immune system support and enhancer -- on a cotton ball. Place it under your or your child's pillow (or both!) and breathe in good health while the Sandman sings his lullaby. You can also add a few drops to the laundry, the sheets, or even just diffuse in a bowl of steaming water as long as little hands can't reach same. In these days of YouTube and Facebook, where tons of typing hands all touch the same keyboard this is the all natural antidote to 'going viral' ... in more ways than one!

Warm Regards,Ellen Whitehurst

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Sexual Soul Mates Reading

Get to bliss -- and beyond -- with help from this steamy free sample reading for two!

• Overview• Single's Love• Cosmic Calendar• Quickie• Chinese• LesbianScope• Teen• BabyScope• DogScope• Home & Garden

• Extended• Couple's Love• Work• AstroSlam• Flirt• GayScope• BeautyScope• CatScope• Español• GreenScope

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

Copyright 2002Lo Scarabeo S.r.l.Tarot of the Journey to the Orient:

Five of SwordsThe Five of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in the upper hand. I can outwit or outlast and I choose my battles wisely. This puts me in a superior position. I know when it's time to hold, fold, or walk away. I am a survivor and am not easily defeated. I am empowered to gain the advantage by turnabout and my virtue fair play.

Phone call

Spike Lee Attends Premiere of New Movie

Buzz: Barker/DJ AM To Recover

Free Sample Chinese Readings

• Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading• Relationship Analysis• Personality Analysis• Element Analysis• Your Life Cycle

Explore Astrology.com

• Free Sample Readings• Personalized Readings• Celebrity Astrology

• Astrology Lessons• Sun Sign Central• Are Your Psychic?

ADVERTISEMENT

--- annmn:[743Cag043Cag52NT_k0120024w0043Cag0mFTaxFTX4]

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

brought to you by

Hi Joy! Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip by Ellen Whitehurst for Monday, July 5

Too much celebrating at the annual Fourth of July picnic yesterday? Grab a full cup of some sort of room temperature 'mineralized' water. That can be either filtered water straight from the tap or bottled water that has not been completely stripped of nourishing minerals like calcium and magnesium. Now, add a half teaspoon each of vinegar and baking soda, mix well and then drink it all down! The headache and the nausea will disappear as if by magic. And, if you overdid the whole fun in the sun thing, keep some baking powder handy as well. Take a cool shower as soon as possible after experiencing a burn. Just like hot pasta, you'll stop cooking too. Next, mix equal amounts of baking powder and cornstarch together and add water to make a paste to apply to the hot zones. Or you can even add them both to a cool bath and soak. Once out of the bath though, apply a liberal coating of aloe gel on the affected areas and try to stay out of any direct light for the foreseeable future. No hangover and some super sunburn relief? Now that's a double dose of hot. Um, I mean, cool!

Open Up Your Mind!

Searching for something? Open your mind to the answers with a Free Psychic Reading. Call 800-648-9330

Destiny Reading

Are you making the right decisions? What's your destiny? Get the insight of the stars into your life's focus and future -- fast-forward toward happiness and success now!

Lovers' Express

Are you at a relationship crossroads? This two-person reading can validate your innermost feelings, reveal the detours in your journey together and strengthen your ability to navigate your relationship.

Body & Mind

Learn to Love Your Body

Vacation season brings dreams of faraway beaches, exotic romances and languorous days by the pool. But it can also bring tremors of panic about stripping off layers of clothes. If baring your body gives you waves of fear and embarrassment, then clearly you need to get to work on your self-esteem. You don’t have to drop pounds or go relentlessly to the gym -- you just need to feel good about yourself. If you love your body, it will give off a vibrant glow and you won’t care about what’s not absolutely perfect. read more

try another free sample reading

Lover's Potion

The Big Picture

Love's Revelations

Daily Grind

Love's Secrets

Likes or Yikes?

VIDEO

Chime in on this week's hottest stories!

ADVERTISEMENT

Today's LoveScope

VIDEO

Other Daily Horoscopes

Single's Love

Couple's Love

Feng Shui Tip

QuickieScope

ChineseScope

LesbianScope

TeenScope

CatScope

DogScope

GreenScope

FoodScope

Extended

WorkScope

AstroSlam

GayScope

FlirtScope

BeautyScope

Manage your subscripitions

You are subscribed to this newsletter as bjoyful@.... Please do not reply to this email as it was sent from an unmonitored email address. If you would like your newsletter sent to a different email address, please click here. If you wish to contact us for any member service issues, please click here. Astrology.com, 75 9th Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10011, U.S.A.

--- annmn:[743pT9043pT952NT_k0120022W0043pT90mFTaxFTX4]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

brought to you by

Hi Joy! Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip by Ellen Whitehurst for Tuesday, July 20

Today's energies instruct us to 'Hug a Child' and, well, in this house, no one needs to tell me to do that! But once we hug our wee ones we can then take those loving energies one little step further in order to ensure that they know just how very much they are treasured and how glad we are that they're here. Yep, let's make it as clear to them as can be. Crystal clear, in fact! Quartz crystals bring brightness and light in whatever space they're placed. Locate the 'Children and Creativity' area of either your home or your child's bedroom and hang a round faceted clear quartz crystal in the window closest to this specific space. This single act will help to amplify all experiences and feelings of kiddie contentment and kindness, serenity and peace. Of course since it's for the kids, this crystal is also said to bring big joy, better joy and more pure, unadulterated joy! Placing a sparkling and happy crystal here will translate into a sparkling and happy kid there. Just like my happy little sparkler. And, as we all know, sparklers and July just go hand in hand. Just like parents and their darling little babes.

Will You be Together Again?

Are you separated from your soul mate? Find out if youâ??ll be together again with a Free Psychic Reading. Call 800-648-9330

Destiny Reading

Are you making the right decisions? What's your destiny? Get the insight of the stars into your life's focus and future -- fast-forward toward happiness and success now!

Love's Choices

Where is your romance headed? Uncover romantic secrets, clear the emotional clutter and make empowring decsions to honor your passion with this reading!

Body & Mind

What Does Your Ideal Summer Vacation Look Like?

Lazy days on a hot beach? A cottage by the lake? Or maybe you’d rather just stay home and relax with a good book. The tarot can help you make the most of your summer fun. Take a good long look at the imagery in the cards below and read about their suggested corresponding vacations. Pick your favorite –- and plan the perfect getaway! The Foolread more

try another free sample reading

Daily Illumination

Personal Celtic Cross

Love's Revelations

Extreme Makeover

Lovers' Express

Likes or Yikes?

VIDEO

Chime in on this week's hottest stories!

ADVERTISEMENT

Today's LoveScope

VIDEO

Other Daily Horoscopes

Single's Love

Couple's Love

Feng Shui Tip

QuickieScope

ChineseScope

LesbianScope

TeenScope

CatScope