RemedySpot.com

Re: To my Beloved Family, sorry to be away for so long....<reply>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Luna,

Welcome back....We missed you , sending healing your way for your fibromyalgia. Pain is the pits.... got alot myself.....I don't think anyone thought you were intentionally neglecting anyone, you are a busy lady. We are just glad to know you are okay. See you on Myspace.

Blessings of Love, Light and Peace

Namaste, Debbie>> My Beloved Family,> > I am sorry I have been away so long. I am at myspace with a new profile and trying to keep up with that and I apologize for my neglecting all of you, my dear ones! I always keep you all in my thoughts. I am trying to catch up on the amazing posts that everyone has been posting and I love reading them all! I promise to be more active, I have had some issues with my fibromyalgia, ouchee but it getting under control. Weather changes effect me much. Fibromyalgia, if you are not familiar is a muscular skeletal dis-order and causes great pain unfortunately but I also feel it is a gift for I would not be able to help others whom have this. I also would not know the blessing of a semi-pain-free day. I don't write about my FMS to worry anyone or use this as an excuse, no, my dear friends, just to let you know I am not neglecting you! You all mean so much to me. Some of my friends are going thru troubling times, as I am sure many of us are with the shift> happening. I do embrace the love that I feel from all of you and look forward to this amazing change in consciousness!! I pray you are all well and just wanted to pop in, say hello and I am thinkin of you all! I will be attempting to try to add pretty pictures like so many of you do, once I figure out how, hehe...Please if you would like, join me at myspace! My User or Display ID, if you would like to join my wonderful spiritual circle of friends is: LadySourceress....Yes, I did spell it Source-ress, hehe Ali wrote me and caught that, that clever gal *wink* Ok, I will definitely get myself back on track here, my sweet friends and may light shine down on you all today!! Much love and light!!!! LUNA > > > ---------------------------------> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.>

Luna

I am new in the group and not so active right now as I am in a very

challenging part of my life beyond health issues. I saw that you have

fibro and I am sure others do too in this group or know of someone

that does. I understand the need to not make this dis-ease less

important than what it is but I am struggling at levels that are

sometimes unbearable and I would love to have someone to talk too who

can relate. I have spent years researching then being on the board of

the first support group in our city which I finally left because it

became more of whine session than helpful. No really I moved to

another area lol. I find myself bitter and angry at my own body which

I know in turn relays that message and increases the fibro symptoms. I

want to look at this as a gift just like I look at my past abuse

happening so I could help others.

I have many dis-eases but this one in particular has been whipping me

emotionally for nearly 20 years in ways that others don't describe

their symptoms. I don't like the pain meds because they make my

emotions yoyo and others have to see that but even more living the

reality that I have no way to financially provide for myself is the

scariest of it all. I hear tell some lady started a community of

fibromites. She bought hundreds of acres and its an on going building

process. Anyone with fibro can come and set up a home, tent whatever

(free land) and be part of the community. She has doctors and nurses

moving here to truly make this a full approach to helping us do more

than survive. I cant remember what town this was so if you know please

let me know because I'd move in a heart beat lol.

Nice to meet you btw, hugs, /Dove

Dove, I'd love to respond to you in private email if it is okay with you. I too am a FM sufferer and it has impacted all aspects of my life. I so get what you are saying and feeling. I would love to share a few things with you so you wouldn't feel so isolated or helpless and hopeless but really don't want to put it all out there for public reading, it is so personal...I think you would discover that I really do understand what you are going through. I have found some things that have truly helped and if you want or need to talk, I'd love to be there for you. You are not alone. Let me know if I can send you a personal email. Mine is: Arliene@... Much love, light and laughter, dovetouched <hisalone@...> wrote: LunaI am new in the group and not so active right now as I am in a verychallenging part of my life beyond health issues. I saw that you havefibro and I am sure others do too in this group or know of someonethat does. I understand the need to not make this dis-ease lessimportant than what it is but I am struggling at levels that aresometimes unbearable and I would love to have someone to talk too whocan relate. I have spent years researching then being on the board ofthe first support group in our city which I finally left because itbecame more of whine session than helpful. No really I moved toanother area lol. I

find myself bitter and angry at my own body whichI know in turn relays that message and increases the fibro symptoms. Iwant to look at this as a gift just like I look at my past abusehappening so I could help others. I have many dis-eases but this one in particular has been whipping meemotionally for nearly 20 years in ways that others don't describetheir symptoms. I don't like the pain meds because they make myemotions yoyo and others have to see that but even more living thereality that I have no way to financially provide for myself is thescariest of it all. I hear tell some lady started a community offibromites. She bought hundreds of acres and its an on going buildingprocess. Anyone with fibro can come and set up a home, tent whatever(free land) and be part of the community. She has doctors and nursesmoving here to truly make this a full approach to helping us do morethan survive. I cant remember what town this

was so if you know pleaselet me know because I'd move in a heart beat lol. Nice to meet you btw, hugs, /Dove

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Awwwwwww, Thank you Debbie!

You are such a lovely person! My heart is swelling with all

of the healing love you are sending me. You put a great big smile on

my face! I feel so loved, ahhhh, this is bliss! Sending great big

hugs right back to you, dear! Namaste, LUNA-

-- In , " booangelxoxo2 "

<BOOANGELXOXO@...> wrote:

>

>

> Hi Luna,

>

> Welcome back....We missed you [:x] , sending

healing

> your way for your fibromyalgia. Pain is the pits.... got alot

> myself.....I don't think anyone thought you were intentionally

> neglecting anyone, you are a busy lady. We are just glad to know

you are

> okay. See you on Myspace [;)] .

>

> Blessings of Love, Light and

Peace

>

> Namaste,

Debbie

>

> >

> > My Beloved Family,

> >

> > I am sorry I have been away so long. I am at myspace with a new

> profile and trying to keep up with that and I apologize for my

> neglecting all of you, my dear ones! I always keep you all in my

> thoughts. I am trying to catch up on the amazing posts that

everyone has

> been posting and I love reading them all! I promise to be more

active, I

> have had some issues with my fibromyalgia, ouchee but it getting

under

> control. Weather changes effect me much. Fibromyalgia, if you are

not

> familiar is a muscular skeletal dis-order and causes great pain

> unfortunately but I also feel it is a gift for I would not be able

to

> help others whom have this. I also would not know the blessing of a

> semi-pain-free day. I don't write about my FMS to worry anyone or

use

> this as an excuse, no, my dear friends, just to let you know I am

not

> neglecting you! You all mean so much to me. Some of my friends are

going

> thru troubling times, as I am sure many of us are with the shift

> > happening. I do embrace the love that I feel from all of you and

look

> forward to this amazing change in consciousness!! I pray you are all

> well and just wanted to pop in, say hello and I am thinkin of you

all! I

> will be attempting to try to add pretty pictures like so many of

you do,

> once I figure out how, hehe...Please if you would like, join me at

> myspace! My User or Display ID, if you would like to join my

wonderful

> spiritual circle of friends is: LadySourceress....Yes, I did spell

it

> Source-ress, hehe Ali wrote me and caught that, that clever gal

*wink*

> Ok, I will definitely get myself back on track here, my sweet

friends

> and may light shine down on you all today!! Much love and light!!!!

LUNA

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

> TV.

> >

>

I have FM too. There seems to be a lot of us here, but of course its almost an epidemic.

Blessings, Sheila

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:24 AM

Subject: Re: [] Re: To my Beloved Family, sorry to be away for so long....<reply>

Dove,

I'd love to respond to you in private email if it is okay with you. I too am a FM sufferer and it has impacted all aspects of my life. I so get what you are saying and feeling. I would love to share a few things with you so you wouldn't feel so isolated or helpless and hopeless but really don't want to put it all out there for public reading, it is so personal...I think you would discover that I really do understand what you are going through. I have found some things that have truly helped and if you want or need to talk, I'd love to be there for you.

You are not alone. Let me know if I can send you a personal email. Mine is: Arliene Much love, light and laughter, dovetouched <hisalonecharter (DOT) net> wrote:

LunaI am new in the group and not so active right now as I am in a verychallenging part of my life beyond health issues. I saw that you havefibro and I am sure others do too in this group or know of someonethat does. I understand the need to not make this dis-ease lessimportant than what it is but I am struggling at levels that aresometimes unbearable and I would love to have someone to talk too whocan relate. I have spent years researching then being on the board ofthe first support group in our city which I finally left because itbecame more of whine session than helpful. No really I moved toanother area lol. I find myself bitter and angry at my own body whichI know in turn relays that message and increases the fibro symptoms. Iwant to look at this as a gift just like I look at my past abusehappening so I could help others. I have many dis-eases but this one in particular has been whipping meemotionally for nearly 20 years in ways that others don't describetheir symptoms. I don't like the pain meds because they make myemotions yoyo and others have to see that but even more living thereality that I have no way to financially provide for myself is thescariest of it all. I hear tell some lady started a community offibromites. She bought hundreds of acres and its an on going buildingprocess. Anyone with fibro can come and set up a home, tent whatever(free land) and be part of the community. She has doctors and nursesmoving here to truly make this a full approach to helping us do morethan survive. I cant remember what town this was so if you know pleaselet me know because I'd move in a heart beat lol. Nice to meet you btw, hugs, /Dove

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.