RemedySpot.com

LYSINE POWDER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.bio-alternatives.com/lysine.htm

LYSINE POWDER

Lysine is an essential amino acid that assists in the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Crucial for proper growth and bone development in children, it also aides in calcium absorption and the maintenance of proper nitrogen levels in adults. Because lysine assists in collagen formation and tissue repair it may be particularly useful to those recovering from surgery or sports injuries. Lysine can not be manufactured by our bodies, so it is vital that sufficient amounts be consumed via diet or by supplementation.

Lysine is listed(1) as an essential element in nutritional treatment of Cardiovascular Disease, Cold Sores, Lead Poisoning and Shingles. Very Important for Canker Sores, Growth Problems, Herpesvirus Infection, Lupus and Osteoporosis. Important for Common Cold, Hysterectomy Recovery, Influenza and helpful for Bronchitis, Menopausal Problems, Obesity, Stress and Weakened Immune System.

INGREDIENTS:

L-Lysine Powder (Free Form) SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

Serving Size - 1/2 tsp. (1000mg) Servings per Container - 340 SUGGESTED USE:

As a Dietary Supplement 1/2 tsp blended in liquid 1-3 times daily or as directed by your health care professional

so this would be good for tenon and musle help ??

MartySpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: michele horton <epifany97523@...>Subject: [ ] LYSINE POWDER"natural remedies" <natural_remedies >Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 9:11 AM

http://www.bio- alternatives. com/lysine. htm

LYSINE POWDER

Lysine is an essential amino acid that assists in the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Crucial for proper growth and bone development in children, it also aides in calcium absorption and the maintenance of proper nitrogen levels in adults. Because lysine assists in collagen formation and tissue repair it may be particularly useful to those recovering from surgery or sports injuries. Lysine can not be manufactured by our bodies, so it is vital that sufficient amounts be consumed via diet or by supplementation.

Lysine is listed(1) as an essential element in nutritional treatment of Cardiovascular Disease, Cold Sores, Lead Poisoning and Shingles. Very Important for Canker Sores, Growth Problems, Herpesvirus Infection, Lupus and Osteoporosis. Important for Common Cold, Hysterectomy Recovery, Influenza and helpful for Bronchitis, Menopausal Problems, Obesity, Stress and Weakened Immune System.

INGREDIENTS: L-Lysine Powder (Free Form) SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Serving Size - 1/2 tsp. (1000mg) Servings per Container - 340 SUGGESTED USE: As a Dietary Supplement 1/2 tsp blended in liquid 1-3 times daily or as directed by your health care professional