RemedySpot.com

Re: Have a happy Thanksgiving and listle to some Joyful Music! :-)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I find this to be so true..

when you are happy listning to music you can forget your problems for a while.

MartySpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>Subject: [ ] Have a happy Thanksgiving and listle to some Joyful Music! :-) Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 1:29 AM

From Whitney Strieber's Newsletter, Unknown Country

Listening to Joyful Music is Good for Your Heart!

In a recent study funded by the National Institutes of Health and the American Heart Association researchers found that listening to joyful music increases blood vessel function. Study participants who listened to joyful music also had greater blood vessel dilation that both those participants who chose to listen to stressful music (i.e., heavy metal) as well as those who watched a video designed to make them laugh.

"I was impressed with the highly significant differences both before and after listening to joyful music as well as between joyful and anxious music," said Dr. , director of preventive cardiology at the University of land Medical Center and head investigator of the study. "Needless to say, these results were music to my ears because they signal another preventive strategy that we may incorporate in our daily lives to promote heart health."