RemedySpot.com

Re: catching up and thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you mendy for this information concerning your knee, black cherry extract and the mgs as well. Recently my husband has been complaining about his knee as well, probably work related too, I will let him know how this can help him.

Michele

From: mendyedson <mendyedson@...>Subject: [ ] catching up and thanks Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 10:17 AM

Hi,Thanks for all the information on drug interactions. It's really helpful. One thing to remember is seniors absorb medications slower thanyounger people. It may take less medication for a senior because ofthat. Some medications can also build up toxic amounts because of theslower metabolizing. (Personal experience with partner and parent.)I take black cherry extract for my knee. (Sorry it took me so long topost this). The capsules are 250 mg and the bottle says take one totwo twice daily. I take one in the morning and one at night. It hasmade a significant difference in the amount of pain I have (or don'thave) and now only rarely do I need anything for pain at all.I hope this helps and thanks again.Mendy

Hi Mendy! I am glad that the drug interactions, could be helpful. I, also, want to thank you for sharing your experiences with us, which is very helpful. :-) Blessings. Joy

[ ] catching up and thanks

Hi,Thanks for all the information on drug interactions. It's really helpful. One thing to remember is seniors absorb medications slower thanyounger people. It may take less medication for a senior because ofthat. Some medications can also build up toxic amounts because of theslower metabolizing. (Personal experience with partner and parent.)I take black cherry extract for my knee. (Sorry it took me so long topost this). The capsules are 250 mg and the bottle says take one totwo twice daily. I take one in the morning and one at night. It hasmade a significant difference in the amount of pain I have (or don'thave) and now only rarely do I need anything for pain at all.I hope this helps and thanks again.Mendy------------------------------------