RemedySpot.com

Black Cherry Cough Syrup Recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Black Cherry Cough Syrup RecipeHere you will experience the concentrating/reducingaspect of makinga decoction. This is a wonderful cough syrup that ispleasant totaste and very effective as a soothing expectorant.Ingredints:¼ ounce powdered comfrey root¼ ounce powdered Slippery Elm¼ ounce crushed Mullien leaves¼ ounce Peppermint¼ ounce Hyssop1/8 ounce powdered Echinacea root1/8 ounce ground Osha root1/8 ounce crushed Garlic cloves1/8 ounce Horehound1 half gallon distilled water¼ cup honey½ cup Black cherry concentrate¼ cup

vegetable glycerin½ ounce Usnea tincture(Makes approximately 1 quart)Equipment:4 quart saucepan with lidLarge bowlStrainerLadleAmber storage bottleLabelProcedure:Stir herbs into ½ gallon distilled water, bring to aboil and reduceto simmer for 15 minutes (covered). Strain tea and putback intosaucepan. (Rinse the pan out before refilling with thestrained tea.)Bring back to simmer (leaving the lid off), and cookdown slowly to ½the original volume. This will produce an extract thatis 6 times aspotent as the original tea. Remove from stove, (notethe thicknessof the preparation), and set ½ cup of this mixtureaside for makinglozenges. (You can also wait and

set this aside afteradding thesweetener if you want it sweet.) Add the honey, blackcherryconcentrate, glycerin and Usnea tincture; mix well andbottle.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.