RemedySpot.com

Daily Feng Shui Tip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Horoscopes | Love | Psychic Readings | Predictions | Numerology | Chinese | Tarot | Astrology Readings

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Wednesday, December 24

If you don't have a fireplace or for any other reason cannot burn the traditional Yule log then why not make your own Yule candle? Get the biggest and fattest red candle that you can find and then with any really sharp instrument carve some symbol of the Sun on any side of it. Place your Yule candle on a large holder or in any heat-proof tray and ring with seasonal and magical plants. Holly, pine, mistletoe, rosemary and bay, along with other pieces of evergreen, will bring cleansing and clearing energies into your space while also refreshing and reinvigorating your home in preparation for the next cycle of light. Speaking of light, placing candles anywhere in the home on this day is said to ensure a year of plenty and prosperity, warmth and, what else ... LIGHT!

Warm Regards,Ellen Whitehurst

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Numerology One-Year Forecast

Bloom with the guidance of numbers -- every day. Get your free sample Numerology One-Year Forecast!

• Overview• Single's Love• Cosmic Calendar• Quickie• Chinese• LesbianScope• Teen• BabyScope• DogScope• Home & Garden

• Extended• Couple's Love• Work• AstroSlam• Flirt• GayScope• BeautyScope• CatScope• Español• GreenScope

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

Copyright 2002Lo Scarabeo S.r.l.Tarot of the Journey to the Orient:

Knave of WandsThe Knave of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in experimentation. I enthusiastically initiate new, extreme or novel opportunities for adventure, fads, connections or enterprise and am an active and image conscious player in the game of life. I am empowered by signs of approval for my performance and I transform through arousal and charisma.

Before They Were Stars: Tom Cruise

Access Style: 'Gossip Girl' Makeup

Preview: 'The Curious Case of Button'

Free Sample Chinese Readings

• Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading• Relationship Analysis• Personality Analysis• Element Analysis• Your Life Cycle

Explore Astrology.com

• Free Sample Readings• Personalized Readings• Celebrity Astrology

• Astrology Lessons• Sun Sign Central• Are Your Psychic?

ADVERTISEMENT