RemedySpot.com

What is Healing? How Do YOU Define Healing? Responses Desired Greatly, Pls!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is Healing? Healing; everyone talks about it. Everyone has sought it at one time or another. So, what is your definition of "healing"?***Next topic will be what is a "healer"; what does that mean to you, what does that include and/or entail, in your estimation, and why? So, please, be ready! I am officially asking…possibly pleading *grin*…for all of your feedback (for those who feel comfy) on what you believe healing really is, what it entails and why. There are NO WRONG ANSWERS! Why am I asking a group of esteemed healers and fabulous souls this question? Because it has come to me very often that the definition of healing can be limited in its entirety, at least by my own humble definition. So, let's have at it, please? *grin* Core Questions to respond to, please?: What does the word "healing" mean to you? What is "healing"? What heals you? What does healing entail (e.g. processes, ideologies, methodologies, etc…)? Remember, ALL are equal here by our estimation and I (along with Liane, & Stef – as well as many if not all of you also) wholeheartedly believe that EVERYONE has something special to offer. If you feel you are not qualified to answer because you do not bear a title created by humankind such as "healer", forgive me for being blunt, but really my beautiful family, YOU ARE truly wholly qualified to respond! In fact, you ALL are more than qualified to give a response to this query because, unless you have been extremely fortunate and blessed, you've sought healing at one point or another in your lifetime, which makes you perfect to speak to this question by our definition here at Humanity Healing. I am sincerely looking so very forward to what you all offer in terms of this answer! It will give us an opportunity to learn and grow together, with one another as one. Every one and every answer is respected and desired equally. "And, where is your definition Sassypants Ali?", you may be asking. *grin* Rest assured my cherished family members that I have my own answers, and I shall gladly share them with you all when you have reported in with your own! "How do I answer this question?": Please simply post by either hitting "reply" to this message or post a new topic with the word"Healing" in it. "How long do I have to answer this question?": Two days maximum from posting, please. Thank you in advance for your participation and consideration! With MUCH Love for each one of you from me, with my heart and soul on my sleeve, I am sincerely deeply hopeful that you'll opt to come along on this journey with me. Peace,~Ali~ (aka "Eternally A Seeker" on MySpace *OurSpace* URL= http://www.myspace.com/naturallyamystic and you will find me if you wish to know more about me or extend your hand in friendship or wish for someone to be added to the official grid of Humanity Healing. *soft smile*) P.S. When all answers are done, we'll have some fun and see what feedback comes in…remember be respectful for even if you disagree there is a gift being presented when someone opens their hearts to us and stands hopeful waiting with bated breath not to be judged and found lacking. NO ONE IS LACKING IN ANY WAY IN THIS GROUP!! *warm familial hugs to everyone* Also, please, see the poll we're taking – the total responses will be summed up for you all in a single posting once all are in (2 days here also for response)… Check out some new movement and DO expect much more interaction to come…there is even the option of, well…we'll wait with that until next time, hm? *grin with a wink*