RemedySpot.com

Re: Terrible MD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm new here, so I apologize if this is out of line, but I'm wondering if Dr. Bate does anything other than promote this product? I've seen probably 5-10 posts on this program to " normalize " (though, I note, there was no response to the entirely appropriate comment regarding the use of this term) in the last week or so. Maybe I'm seeing it on multiple lists, but it just seems to be a constant barrage of advertising in the guise of information.

There are a few very good MD's out there, but all too often, they are not trained in areas that are needed for autism, and you can't tell the " good " ones from the " bad ones, not only in manners and personality, but also in knowledge. 

Autism is often called the family bankruptcy disease, and it can be.  As an Neurofeedeback " expert " in 2000, I had many patients who simply couldn't afford NFB for over 100 half hour sessions at 75 to 200 dollars per session.  So, in 2004, I found a method of duplicating what NFB does (namely changing brain wave amplitudes) using subliminal messaging techniques.  This can be put onto a CD, and used in sleep therapy to make it even simpler.    At this point, I've sold more than 500 of such CD's (costing less than the first interview for NFB), and gotten only 4 returns under my guarantee.  (Most NFB clinics will not even accept an autistic child today.)

Two years ago, I developed a 4 part therapy that is really needed to " normalize " autistic persons.  It has been said that " Autism cannot be cured " , and that is partially correct because of the horrible stress involved, BUT  any autistic person can be improved dramatically using these four therapies.  They are all explained at http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml 

These four therapies are all needed to really solve all four problems, and my article shows how to do it " at home " , without the expense of very pricy MD's who may or may not have the training or background to do such.  Few MD's know much about nutrition, vitamins and minerals and enzymes, etc.

Here's the real irony.  All children on the ADD-Autism continuum are way above average IQ intelligence, but cannot use this brain power because of allergy and other stress, plus toxic mineral or physical damage to the brain cells.   Virtually all such are very picky about food, and what they invariably choose is not nutritious, thus the poor cycle is downward. 

Want to solve your kids problems, all without huge expense of " Doctor time " ?  Simply go to http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml.  It works.

Dr Bate has been asked to remember that this is primarily a forum

for conversation rather than advertising.  This post was in response

to another post.  It has always been acceptable to let members know

about products/services offered, as long as it is related to autism

and the group is not swamped with advertising.  I would prefer a

different word to 'normalise', but any other word is likely to cause

offense to someone. 

If anyone is in Melbourne, Australia, and interested in

neurofeedback, the Behavioural Neurotherapy Clinic in Donvale does

biofeedback.  It is still expensive, with no Medicare rebate, but

nowhere near as expense as indicated below.  For about $3,500 you

can buy the hardware, software and training to use it at home.  I've

always been tempted, partly because it seems so similar to playing

computer games.  And it equates to the same cost as buying about 33

new games.  They also provide nutritional advice at the clinic.  I

have only just started, so can't comment on the success of the

program, and won't be using biofeedback.

[moderator]

I'm new here, so I apologize if this is out of line, but

I'm wondering if Dr. Bate does anything other than promote

this product? I've seen probably 5-10 posts on this

program to "normalize" (though, I note, there was no

response to the entirely appropriate comment regarding the

use of this term) in the last week or so. Maybe I'm seeing

it on multiple lists, but it just seems to be a constant

barrage of advertising in the guise of information.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM,

Phil Bate PhD

wrote:

�

There are a few very good MD's out there,

but all too often, they are not trained in

areas that are needed for autism, and you

can't tell the "good" ones from the "bad

ones, not only in manners and personality,

but also in knowledge.�

Autism is often called the family bankruptcy

disease, and it can be.� As an

Neurofeedeback "expert" in 2000, I had many

patients who simply couldn't afford NFB for

over 100 half hour sessions at 75 to 200

dollars per session.� So, in 2004, I found a

method of duplicating what NFB does (namely

changing brain wave amplitudes) using

subliminal messaging techniques.� This can

be put onto a CD, and used in sleep therapy

to make it even simpler.��� At this point,

I've sold more than 500 of such CD's

(costing less than the first interview for

NFB), and gotten only 4 returns under my

guarantee.� (Most NFB clinics will not even

accept an autistic child today.)

Two years ago, I developed a 4 part therapy

that is really needed to "normalize"

autistic persons.� It has been said that

"Autism cannot be cured", and that is

partially correct because of the horrible

stress involved, BUT� any autistic person

can be improved dramatically using these

four therapies.� They are all explained at http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml�

These four therapies are all needed to

really solve all four problems, and my

article shows how to do it "at home",

without the expense of very pricy MD's who

may or may not have the training or

background to do such.� Few MD's know much

about nutrition, vitamins and minerals and

enzymes, etc.

Here's the real irony.� All children on the

ADD-Autism continuum are way above average

IQ intelligence, but cannot use this brain

power because of allergy and other stress,

plus toxic mineral or physical damage to the

brain cells.�� Virtually all such are very

picky about food, and what they invariably

choose is not nutritious, thus the poor

cycle is downward.�

Want to solve your kids problems, all

without huge expense of "Doctor time"?�

Simply go to http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml.�

It works.

No virus

found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4726 - Release Date:

01/06/12

Agreed! That is how I feel too!

To: autism-aspergers Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 5:32 PMSubject: Re: Terrible MD

I'm new here, so I apologize if this is out of line, but I'm wondering if Dr. Bate does anything other than promote this product? I've seen probably 5-10 posts on this program to "normalize" (though, I note, there was no response to the entirely appropriate comment regarding the use of this term) in the last week or so. Maybe I'm seeing it on multiple lists, but it just seems to be a constant barrage of advertising in the guise of information.

There are a few very good MD's out there, but all too often, they are not trained in areas that are needed for autism, and you can't tell the "good" ones from the "bad ones, not only in manners and personality, but also in knowledge. Autism is often called the family bankruptcy disease, and it can be. As an Neurofeedeback "expert" in 2000, I had many patients who simply couldn't afford NFB for over 100 half hour sessions at 75 to 200 dollars per session. So, in 2004, I found a method of duplicating what NFB does (namely changing brain wave amplitudes) using subliminal messaging techniques. This can be put onto a CD, and used in sleep therapy to make it even simpler. At this point, I've sold more than 500 of such CD's (costing less than the first interview for NFB), and gotten only 4 returns under my guarantee. (Most NFB clinics will not even accept an autistic child today.)Two years

ago, I developed a 4 part therapy that is really needed to "normalize" autistic persons. It has been said that "Autism cannot be cured", and that is partially correct because of the horrible stress involved, BUT any autistic person can be improved dramatically using these four therapies. They are all explained at http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml These four therapies are all needed to really solve all four problems, and my article shows how to do it "at home", without the expense of very pricy MD's who may or may not have the training or background to do such. Few MD's know much about nutrition, vitamins and minerals and enzymes, etc.Here's the real irony. All children on the ADD-Autism continuum are way above average IQ intelligence, but cannot use this brain power because of allergy and other stress, plus toxic mineral or physical damage to the brain cells. Virtually

all such are very picky about food, and what they invariably choose is not nutritious, thus the poor cycle is downward. Want to solve your kids problems, all without huge expense of "Doctor time"? Simply go to http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml. It works.

I agree. Can the moderator of this group look into this individual?

Genie Bottle ;

To:

autism-aspergers <autism-aspergers >;

Subject:

Re: Terrible MD

Sent:

Sat, Jan 7, 2012 5:42:36 PM

Agreed! That is how I feel too!

To: autism-aspergers Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 5:32 PMSubject: Re: Terrible MD

I'm new here, so I apologize if this is out of line, but I'm wondering if Dr. Bate does anything other than promote this product? I've seen probably 5-10 posts on this program to " normalize " (though, I note, there was no response to the entirely appropriate comment regarding the use of this term) in the last week or so. Maybe I'm seeing it on multiple lists, but it just seems to be a constant barrage of advertising in the guise of information.

There are a few very good MD's out there, but all too often, they are not trained in areas that are needed for autism, and you can't tell the " good " ones from the " bad ones, not only in manners and personality, but also in knowledge. Autism is often called the family bankruptcy disease, and it can be. As an Neurofeedeback " expert " in 2000, I had many patients who simply couldn't afford NFB for over 100 half hour sessions at 75 to 200 dollars per session. So, in 2004, I found a method of duplicating what NFB does (namely changing brain wave amplitudes) using subliminal messaging techniques. This can be put onto a CD, and used in sleep therapy to make it even simpler. At this point, I've sold more than 500 of such CD's (costing less than the first interview for NFB), and gotten only 4 returns under my guarantee. (Most NFB clinics will not even accept

an autistic child today.)Two years

ago, I developed a 4 part therapy that is really needed to " normalize " autistic persons. It has been said that " Autism cannot be cured " , and that is partially correct because of the horrible stress involved, BUT any autistic person can be improved dramatically using these four therapies. They are all explained at http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml These four therapies are all needed to really solve all four problems, and my article shows how to do it " at home " , without the expense of very pricy MD's who may or may not have the training or background to do such. Few MD's know much about nutrition, vitamins and minerals and enzymes, etc.Here's the real irony. All children on the ADD-Autism continuum are way above average IQ intelligence, but cannot use this brain power because of allergy and other stress, plus toxic mineral or physical damage

to the brain cells. Virtually

all such are very picky about food, and what they invariably choose is not nutritious, thus the poor cycle is downward. Want to solve your kids problems, all without huge expense of " Doctor time " ? Simply go to http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml. It works.