RemedySpot.com

Re: On The Beach (laugh time) <Randy>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Randy,

Can't resist

Please ask the chilren to leave the room a minute or put on there ear(eye) muffs.......

Great poem Randy I am laughing, but I must ask you this. Do you live at the beach? The sunsets are beautiful and lying on the beach making love while the moon is raising up out over the horizon of the ocean and the beems of light from the moon as it ripples over the waves as they come crashing on the shore in a rumbling rush as you half watching the moon as it turns from orange to white as it gets higher in the sky is worth the "ouch" my friend and as for the crabs well....they taste great steamed with JO spice (not old bay), the couch is hard on the knees ( or back either way ...well you get the pic )Lololol, Okay just had to share that with you in fun.... Come on back in kids.

Love, Light and Laughter,

Debbie

>> On The Beach> > > It is hard to make love to you> while we are lying on the beach;> Because the things we must expose> are the things a crab can reach.> > It makes it hard for us to moan> when all we can say is "ouch".> Let's get our blanket and go home;> and we can do it on the couch.> > > > Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.>

(laughing) Dearest Debbie; I get these spuratic insanities and write them down. I have never been to a beach. I live in Dollars Taxes... also called Dallas texas. You did paint a wonderful picture of a scenerio I have yet to experience. Perhaps someday, who knows. Warmth and Light, Randy

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.