RemedySpot.com

Terrible MD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There are a few very good MD's out there, but all too often, they are not trained in areas that are needed for autism, and you can't tell the " good " ones from the " bad ones, not only in manners and personality, but also in knowledge. 

Autism is often called the family bankruptcy disease, and it can be.  As an Neurofeedeback " expert " in 2000, I had many patients who simply couldn't afford NFB for over 100 half hour sessions at 75 to 200 dollars per session.  So, in 2004, I found a method of duplicating what NFB does (namely changing brain wave amplitudes) using subliminal messaging techniques.  This can be put onto a CD, and used in sleep therapy to make it even simpler.    At this point, I've sold more than 500 of such CD's (costing less than the first interview for NFB), and gotten only 4 returns under my guarantee.  (Most NFB clinics will not even accept an autistic child today.)

Two years ago, I developed a 4 part therapy that is really needed to " normalize " autistic persons.  It has been said that " Autism cannot be cured " , and that is partially correct because of the horrible stress involved, BUT  any autistic person can be improved dramatically using these four therapies.  They are all explained at http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml 

These four therapies are all needed to really solve all four problems, and my article shows how to do it " at home " , without the expense of very pricy MD's who may or may not have the training or background to do such.  Few MD's know much about nutrition, vitamins and minerals and enzymes, etc.

Here's the real irony.  All children on the ADD-Autism continuum are way above average IQ intelligence, but cannot use this brain power because of allergy and other stress, plus toxic mineral or physical damage to the brain cells.   Virtually all such are very picky about food, and what they invariably choose is not nutritious, thus the poor cycle is downward. 

Want to solve your kids problems, all without huge expense of " Doctor time " ?  Simply go to http://drbate.com/content/integrated.shtml.  It works.