RemedySpot.com

Re: Please let me know...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amen. If they did to my boy there would be........ I won't go into that. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: " E. , Sr." Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:12:56 -0000To: <autism-georgia >Subject: Please let me know... It is very troubling to receive the amount of email I have lately regarding the Illegal use of restraint, abuse, Time Out Rooms, and even worse in the investigation into the ISD's in TX. If your school district uses Time Out rooms at all, or uses restraint without Behavioral Intervention Plansk, or if you know of or have heard of abuse of our children in your district please post a response or if it is too personal please email me directly. This type of prehistoric activity must come to an end. In drafting legislation to put before our President Elect right after he comes into office I would really like to have the most Input I can get regarding these types of things. The promise made will be kept if it's the last thing I do on this earth I will make sure of it !! I have faith in God that we shall be led into a new beginning that will bring about much change in our Educational Climate. In order for this to happen we must overload the new Administration with as much parental input as possible. I will be blocking out names of children/parents but will not block out the school districts involved so please try to be as specific as possible. The more responses I get to this the better... if you want to see the promise we were given kept.. please speak up about the wrongs you know of and specifically where those wrongs are. No responses will be used for anything other then this unless you request help in your situation. I personally could care less who loves or hates me (other then God), as our children matter the most. Many times we as parents feel intimidated and do not speak up when we know we can give information that may help the next child in line. I know it's hard to handle the situation you may be in now.. but please consider the next parent that may not have to endure what you have had to. Even if it is not with your child, please respond. Thank you all for your input it is very much appreciated. E. , Sr. U.S. Civil Rights Lobbyist The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children ===================== Posted through Grouply, the better way to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.http://www.grouply.com/?code=post type_D