RemedySpot.com

Namasté

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 months later...

Dearest ; You have come to the right place my friend. Words... sincere words, aspirations, and prayers are the glue that keeps this most auspicious virtual home very warm and open. Welcome (bows). Compasssion To All, Randy __________________________________________________

Hello beautiful , and welcome to the family! *big warm hugs* Many times our new members here have come feeling drawn to the group because they need some form of healing. So most coming into this group are very much in need of some support one way or another. The amazing thing is, when members stay for awhile, and get the support and prayers they need, they are then able to turn around and help someone else. That's where the beauty of this family lies, in the pure compassion and non-judgmental attitudes and gifts given to each unique and beautiful soul here. So to be new to the group, and ask for prayers right away is not an unusual thing. I will send prayers your way to help you with your emotional situations my love.Namaste,Stefanie>> just wanted to say "hi" to all and thank you for allowing me to be part > of this group =).> > I know I am new here...but I am already needing to request prayers and > healing to deal with some emotional situations I am experiencing.> > thank you and love to you all, > Namaste>

I Thought i would share this and let you know I am praying for you and sending healing your way .. Blessed Be Anastasia Elder's Meditation of the Day - November 4 "The honor of the people lies in the moccasin tracks of the woman. Walk the good road.... Be dutiful, respectful, gentle and modest my daughter... Be strong with the warm, strong heart of the earth. No people goes down until their women are weak and

dishonored, or dead upon the ground. Be strong and sing the strength of the Great Powers within you, all around you." --Village Wise Man, SIOUX The Elders say the Native American women will lead the healing among the tribes. We need to especially pray for our women, and ask the Creator to bless them and give them strength. Inside them are the powers of love and strength given by the Moon and the Earth. When everyone else gives up, it is the women who sings the songs of strength. She is the backbone of the people. So, to our women we say, sing your songs of strength; pray for your special powers; keep our people strong; be respectful, gentle and modest. Oh, Great One, bless our women. Make them strong today. To unsubscribe, click

here. I Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Dearest ; You have come to the right place my friend. Words... sincere words, aspirations, and prayers are the glue that keeps this most auspicious virtual home very warm and open. Welcome (bows). Compasssion To All, Randy __________________________________________________

May you be comforted in your time of grief. I know it must be very

hard to lose your father. I'm sending prayers of comfort.

Namaste,

Carole

>

> hello everybody this past tuesday a very important person in my

> life my father....tomorrow it will be a service at 2.00 p.m. to

> pm when they are going to receive his ashes I feel big pain in my

> heart and I cry I scream I run ....that was my first reaction I

love

> so much my father but now Im starting to receive that im so grateful

> to god beacause he was an angel and died like an angel he didnt

sufer

> pray for my mother pray for me ....every little place i go ....Im

see

> many person like my father I try to help their............ send me

> your prayes love to all by

>

Dearest Beautiful "Sister",I am so very sorry to hear of your pain and sorrow, beloved soul. Please know that I send my most heartfelt love and condolences to you and your family. I add you to the Grid for healing for you and your beloveds. Know also, please, that I pray for the soul of your father to be at peace in his time of joy from an end of pain into a crossing; rebirthed to a new life always filled with love and respect for you all. *soft smile and a huge hug*Blessings, Love & Light to you always....~Ali~cmr_estrella <cmr_estrella@...> wrote: hello everybody this past tuesday a very important person in my life my father....tomorrow it will be a service at 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 pm when they are going to receive his ashes I feel big pain in my heart and I cry I scream I run ....that was my first reaction I love so much my father but now Im starting to receive that im so grateful to god beacause he was an angel and died like an angel he didnt sufer pray for my mother pray for me ....every little place i go ....Im see many person like my father I try to help their............ send me your prayes love to all by