RemedySpot.com

Some old school poetry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wrote these about twenty years ago, the papers are now yellow and I have wrinkles, but me and the papers are still alive. Hope you all enjoy. Our Journey Through Love I long for the day when I am by your side, sharing your time and space as puppy-love mischief becomes you. When I am there to hear your muffled sighs of approval from love's tenderness, or flowers in spring. When you wear on your neck the rubies from my kisses; When I am allowed to worship each and every inch of your tender boundries. After which, with your hand in mine, eternity itself will become one small step on our journey through love. ..................................................... Please Do Not Wake Me Please do not wake me from this sleep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. The one where I could kiss your hand, and you are real, and you are love. Beyond the bounds of life and death- this magic place which holds your eyes, and in their warmth I loose myself, knowing that in you, my heart lies. It has found you and you alone, as did my soul for you to keep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. Please do not wake me from my sleep. .................................................... Unspoken

Words Why have you forsaken me? I have singlehandedly pulled stars from the sky and placed them at your feet. I have placed the sun itself in my pocket, to offer you as warmth on chilly days. And I have even convinced God to add your eyes to the colors of a rainbow. ....Did I forget to say I love you? ....................................... The Best of Both Worlds Most certainly, there is none else but you who truely knows the feeling of ultimate extacy; Having and desiring hands of others to caress and explore your most sensitive

areas. -Then there are my words which reach within; Beyond flesh, touching your heart and soul. Tell me, is it a blessing or a curse; having the best of both worlds? Randy

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

As usual Randy your words touch my soul and beauty flys heavenward Blessed Be AnastasiaRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: I wrote these about twenty years ago, the papers are now yellow and I have wrinkles, but me and the papers are still alive. Hope you all enjoy. Our Journey Through Love I long for the day when I am by your side, sharing your time and space as puppy-love

mischief becomes you. When I am there to hear your muffled sighs of approval from love's tenderness, or flowers in spring. When you wear on your neck the rubies from my kisses; When I am allowed to worship each and every inch of your tender boundries. After which, with your hand in mine, eternity itself will become one small step on our journey through love. ..................................................... Please Do Not Wake Me Please do not wake me from this sleep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. The one where I could kiss your hand, and you are

real, and you are love. Beyond the bounds of life and death- this magic place which holds your eyes, and in their warmth I loose myself, knowing that in you, my heart lies. It has found you and you alone, as did my soul for you to keep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. Please do not wake me from my sleep. .................................................... Unspoken Words Why have you forsaken me? I have singlehandedly pulled stars from the sky and placed them at your feet. I have placed the sun itself in my pocket, to offer you as warmth on chilly days. And I have even convinced God to add your eyes to the colors of a rainbow. ....Did I forget to say I love you? ....................................... The Best of Both Worlds Most certainly, there is none else but you who truely knows the feeling of ultimate extacy; Having and desiring hands of others to caress and explore your most sensitive areas. -Then there are my words which reach within; Beyond flesh, touching your heart and soul. Tell me, is it a blessing or a curse; having the best of both worlds? Randy oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Anastasia

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Randy, don't stop now! Your writing is beautiful and the sentiments expressed are familiar to my heart. Thank you. OneLove, OneLight, OneUS, Anastasia Genaw <eirepriestess@...> wrote: As usual Randy your words touch my soul and beauty flys heavenward Blessed Be AnastasiaRandy <jqpublic_59 > wrote: I wrote these about twenty

years ago, the papers are now yellow and I have wrinkles, but me and the papers are still alive. Hope you all enjoy. Our Journey Through Love I long for the day when I am by your side, sharing your time and space as puppy-love mischief becomes you. When I am there to hear your muffled sighs of approval from love's tenderness, or flowers in spring. When you wear on your neck the rubies from my kisses; When I am allowed to worship each and every inch of your tender boundries. After which, with your hand in mine, eternity itself will become one small step on our journey through love. ..................................................... Please Do Not Wake Me Please do not wake me from this sleep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. The one where I could kiss your hand, and you are real, and you are love. Beyond the bounds of life and death- this magic place which holds your eyes, and in their warmth I loose myself, knowing that in you, my heart lies. It has found you and you alone, as did my soul for you to keep. I've found the dream that i've dreampt of. Please do not wake me from my sleep. .................................................... Unspoken Words Why have you forsaken me? I have singlehandedly pulled stars from the sky and placed them at your feet. I have placed the sun itself in my pocket, to offer you as warmth on chilly days. And I have even convinced God to add your eyes to the colors of a rainbow. ....Did I forget to say I love you? ....................................... The Best of Both Worlds Most certainly, there is none else but you who truely knows the feeling of ultimate extacy; Having and desiring hands of others to caress and

explore your most sensitive areas. -Then there are my words which reach within; Beyond flesh, touching your heart and soul. Tell me, is it a blessing or a curse; having the best of both worlds? Randy oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Anastasia oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.