RemedySpot.com

My husband Chris is well <To Cheryl>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Cheryl,

Glad to hear that your husband is doing well.

Usually, a Heart Attack may be caused by too much Bad Cholesterol, as it will clog up the arteries.

One of the ways of clearing up the Bad Cholesterol is to eat Oats or Oatmeal daily, for breakfast.

I have sent you an article on Health Food For The Heart...perhaps it may be useful to you.

With Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:30 AM

Subject: [] My husband is well

Dear Humanity HealingThank you all so much for your words, prayers and kindness to me andfor your healing for Chris. I am so grateful to you all for all thehelp that has been extended to us both.I just wanted to come here and thank you all personally and to let youknow that had a stint inserted into the blocked artery in hisheart today at 09.30am. By lunch time he was smiling and laughing asif nothing was wrong. The life just poured back into his face and hiscolor all came back to him - I could not believe the miracle in frontof my eyes. He has eaten two very large meals today, having not eatenfor 3 days and seems a completely different person. We have bothlearned so much in the last few days, mostly, how precious life is andhow it can be snatched away from you in a second, just like the flameon a candle being blown out.I just had news tonight at 10pm, that I can collect him tomorrow lunchtime and bring him home. Just yesterday, this did not even seemforseable in the near future. I cannot believe the speed of hisrecovery. Thank you all for your help and support, and thank you toBuck for bringing it to your attention.Much love and blessings to you allCheryl and Carey x

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.12/979 - Release Date: 8/29/2007 8:21 PM