RemedySpot.com

Re: Greetings from Southern Cali!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Of course, Sweet Arlene, you are added now into HH's official Healing & Prayer Grids and in my own prayers and healing being sent to you... I am so sorry to hear of your pain. How heart-breaking. Take our hands and together we shall all get through this dark night for you, hm? *soft smile* So much Love, Light & Healing to you! ~Ali~ladyatheneathene <ASFinke1@...> wrote: My Fellow Humanity Healers,

Today I ask for a healing of my spirit! I am not well at all! I am in so much pain and my heart is breaking! I quit MySpace yesterday and opened a new account today!~ If you care to add me great! If not that is fine too! My new account is: myspace.com/inlovelight I am such a failure! My body is not well and it pulls me down! I feel like I can't get beyond my body! I really appreciate each and everyone of you! You Light Up MY LIFE~ In Love & Light, Arlene formerly~Pray~420~PeAcE~

My dear sweet Arlene pain in no stranger, I can hear it in your letter. Please know I will keep you in my prayers and like Ali said "take our hands and together we shall all get through this dark night with you" .....

Our Love, Light, Compassion and Healing Prayers are yours,

Namaste, Debbie My Fellow Humanity Healers,> > Today I ask for a healing of my spirit! I am not well at all!> > I am in so much pain and my heart is breaking!> > I quit MySpace yesterday and opened a new account today!~> > If you care to add me great! If not that is fine too!> > My new account is: myspace.com/inlovelight > > I am such a failure! > > My body is not well and it pulls me down! I feel like I can't get > beyond my body! > > I really appreciate each and everyone of you! > > You Light Up MY LIFE~> > In Love & Light,> Arlene> > formerly~Pray~420~PeAcE~>

Beautiful Arlene, I sent you some healing of spirit my love. You ARE in need of it, I sent you something to help keep your energy up and your thoughts clear.Never ending love and light,Stefanie>> My Fellow Humanity Healers,> > Today I ask for a healing of my spirit! I am not well at all!> > I am in so much pain and my heart is breaking!> > I quit MySpace yesterday and opened a new account today!~> > If you care to add me great! If not that is fine too!> > My new account is: myspace.com/inlovelight > > I am such a failure! > > My body is not well and it pulls me down! I feel like I can't get > beyond my body! > > > I really appreciate each and everyone of you! > > You Light Up MY LIFE~> > In Love & Light,> Arlene> > formerly~Pray~420~PeAcE~>