RemedySpot.com

Re: Reguarding Bobbe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat...I received one too.  It was such a nice gesture, and I sent a card back to them.  On a sad note.. my brother in law is dying.. a very fast moving aggressive cancer. in his brain, chest and spine.   Eddie has worked hard all his life, just turned 70, retired at Christmas time, and will not be here to enjoy his retirement.  He and my sister have no children, tho he has been a very generous, loving uncle and great uncle.  It is beyond sad.  Betsy

First time I have ever gotten anything like this,

but I got a card from Bobbe's family letting me

know of her passing.. I thought that was so nice

of them. Now I know where to send a card to.

Have a great day!!!

Blessings,

Pat

Pat...I received one too.  It was such a nice gesture, and I sent a card back to them.  On a sad note.. my brother in law is dying.. a very fast moving aggressive cancer. in his brain, chest and spine.   Eddie has worked hard all his life, just turned 70, retired at Christmas time, and will not be here to enjoy his retirement.  He and my sister have no children, tho he has been a very generous, loving uncle and great uncle.  It is beyond sad.  Betsy

First time I have ever gotten anything like this,

but I got a card from Bobbe's family letting me

know of her passing.. I thought that was so nice

of them. Now I know where to send a card to.

Have a great day!!!

Blessings,

Pat

I'm so sorry for your news.

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:51 PMSubject: Re: Reguarding Bobbe

Pat...I received one too. It was such a nice gesture, and I sent a card back to them. On a sad note.. my brother in law is dying.. a very fast moving aggressive cancer. in his brain, chest and spine. Eddie has worked hard all his life, just turned 70, retired at Christmas time, and will not be here to enjoy his retirement. He and my sister have no children, tho he has been a very generous, loving uncle and great uncle. It is beyond sad. Betsy

First time I have ever gotten anything like this,but I got a card from Bobbe's family letting meknow of her passing.. I thought that was so niceof them. Now I know where to send a card to. Have a great day!!!Blessings,Pat

I'm so sorry for your news.

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:51 PMSubject: Re: Reguarding Bobbe

Pat...I received one too. It was such a nice gesture, and I sent a card back to them. On a sad note.. my brother in law is dying.. a very fast moving aggressive cancer. in his brain, chest and spine. Eddie has worked hard all his life, just turned 70, retired at Christmas time, and will not be here to enjoy his retirement. He and my sister have no children, tho he has been a very generous, loving uncle and great uncle. It is beyond sad. Betsy

First time I have ever gotten anything like this,but I got a card from Bobbe's family letting meknow of her passing.. I thought that was so niceof them. Now I know where to send a card to. Have a great day!!!Blessings,Pat

I am sorry too. Bobbe was really active in the group before? Right? Her named looked firmiliar.

I am sorry too. Bobbe was really active in the group before? Right? Her named looked firmiliar.