RemedySpot.com

Re: Surgery again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Randy!I think I'll need to return to Glendale myself at some point this year. I have a hernia that seems to be growing daily:(. It looks like I'm about to have an alien burst the belly!!! Fitted clothing reveals the creepiness way too much!!! It doesn't hurt much but definitely strains or aches with lifting.I'm wondering if insurance covers the entire works with Dr K or not or are you having to come up with an additional surgeon's fee? (I hope you don't mind my asking?!)I'm pretty sure other surgeons won't dare touch me and honestly; I wouldn't dare trust anyone but Dr K! ... I guess I should contact his office and get the ball rolling:(. <sigh>. I was hoping I could go a few years without another surgery!Goodluck with your upcoming procedures! I'm sure you'll love the Glendale staff as well! I was there for my revision from ERny to DS just less than 2 years ago. They totally rock:)Best wishes! Joyce

Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best there is at what he does!

Randy Donahue

GRDS - August, 2003

Hey Randy!I think I'll need to return to Glendale myself at some point this year. I have a hernia that seems to be growing daily:(. It looks like I'm about to have an alien burst the belly!!! Fitted clothing reveals the creepiness way too much!!! It doesn't hurt much but definitely strains or aches with lifting.I'm wondering if insurance covers the entire works with Dr K or not or are you having to come up with an additional surgeon's fee? (I hope you don't mind my asking?!)I'm pretty sure other surgeons won't dare touch me and honestly; I wouldn't dare trust anyone but Dr K! ... I guess I should contact his office and get the ball rolling:(. <sigh>. I was hoping I could go a few years without another surgery!Goodluck with your upcoming procedures! I'm sure you'll love the Glendale staff as well! I was there for my revision from ERny to DS just less than 2 years ago. They totally rock:)Best wishes! Joyce

Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best there is at what he does!

Randy Donahue

GRDS - August, 2003

Dr. K is the only one I would want doing a surgery, you're in good hands. Glendale is very nice and the staff is awesome as well. Sending you a speedy recovery!

Peebles

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:17 PMSubject: Surgery again

Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best there is at what he does!Randy DonahueGRDS - August,

Dr. K is the only one I would want doing a surgery, you're in good hands. Glendale is very nice and the staff is awesome as well. Sending you a speedy recovery!

Peebles

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:17 PMSubject: Surgery again

Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best there is at what he does!Randy DonahueGRDS - August,

Joyce,

I have BC/BS insurance so they are covering everything.

Randy

>

> > Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip

to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and

hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad

abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a

obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have

emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs

around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery

on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me

but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going

to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At

least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best

there is at what he does!

> >

> > Randy Donahue

> > GRDS - August, 2003

> >

> >

>

Joyce,

I have BC/BS insurance so they are covering everything.

Randy

>

> > Ohi well, packing today for my flight to Las Vegas. I get to make the trip

to Glendale for surgery on the 12th. Have some hernias that need to be fixed and

hopefully get a reduction in my sleeve. Been having real bad GERD and really bad

abdominal pain. My wife, also a post-op GRDS, thinks I am starting to have a

obstruction because i am presenting the way she did before she had to have

emergency surgery. I've had a million pre-op tests here in MN and the docs

around here reviewed them and told me they didn't feel comfortable doing surgery

on me. So I get to hang out with Dr. K again. Wishing my wife could be with me

but my brother is going to bring me over from Las Vegas to Glendale. Also, going

to miss all of the wonderful staff that took care of me when I was in Delano. At

least I am comfortable in knowing that the person cutting into me is the best

there is at what he does!

> >

> > Randy Donahue

> > GRDS - August, 2003

> >

> >

>

Hi Randy.. you have the best as you know.  What were the symptoms your wife presented with prior to her obstruction?  Hae a quick recovery.   Betsy 2002

Randy Donahue

GRDS - August, 2003

Hi Randy.. you have the best as you know.  What were the symptoms your wife presented with prior to her obstruction?  Hae a quick recovery.   Betsy 2002

Randy Donahue

GRDS - August, 2003

My tummy tuck was done at the same time, not sure what he

does now..Good luck

Pat

~<><~~~~~~~

>

> Thanks Randy!

> I have that same insurance so all should be well:)

>

> Do you know if Dr K does any cosmetics with hernia repairs?

>

> Joyce

>

My tummy tuck was done at the same time, not sure what he

does now..Good luck

Pat

~<><~~~~~~~

>

> Thanks Randy!

> I have that same insurance so all should be well:)

>

> Do you know if Dr K does any cosmetics with hernia repairs?

>

> Joyce

>