RemedySpot.com

Re: digetion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, What is pulses? My daughter suffers the same thing and my Chiro recommended probiotics it is a little better but man....clear the room! Also what kind of Doctor? I have never heard of ayurvedic. Thank you, MarieJeena wrote: hi, my son is 9 year old autistic. he had the same problem of passing gas with very bad smell.i consulted one ayurvedic doctor,he is o.k.

now. he has difficulty in digesting pulses, so if he takes pulses,then the next feed should be very light. according to doctor bad smell is due to digetion problem for certain combination of food. jeena jose Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Try the gluten free casien free diet. Look into it. Most children who have problems with digestion also would benefit from a gluten free casien free diet and it usually helps the autism also. My son changed dramatically after we started the diet. Looking back a year ago we are amazed by the difference. It is not as hard at it seems the bodies withdrawl from the gluten and casien are horrible though and then after a few days you have a whole new child. Jeena wrote: hi, my son is 9 year old autistic. he had the same problem of passing gas with very bad smell.i consulted one ayurvedic doctor,he is o.k. now. he has difficulty in digesting pulses, so if he takes pulses,then the next feed should be very light. according to doctor bad smell is due to digetion problem for certain combination of food. jeena jose Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

hi,

pulse is edible seed of various plants like chickpea.it is rich in

protein. ayurvedic doctors treat with herbs,medicines are mainly with

juice from leaves,fruits and roots of medicinal plants.

jeena jose