RemedySpot.com

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This song is even more special today than ever.. I wish I knew how to incorporate the music here.. These are the lyrics of Simon and Garfunkle.. "The Sound of Silence"Love to you all...Hello Darkness, My Old Friend,I've Come To Talk With You Again,Because A Vision Softly Creeping,Left Its Seeds While I Was Sleeping,And The Vision That Was Planted In My BrainStill RemainsWithin The Sound Of Silence.In Restless Dreams I Walked AloneNarrow Streets Of Cobblestone,'Neath The Halo Of A Street Lamp,I Turned My Collar To The Cold And DampWhen My Eyes Were Stabbed By The Flash OfA Neon LightThat Split The NightAnd Touched The Sound Of Silence.And In The Naked Light I SawTen Thousand People, Maybe More.People Talking Without Speaking,People Hearing Without Listening,People Writing Songs That Voices Never ShareAnd No One DearedDisturb The Sound Of Silence."Fools" Said I,"You Do Not KnowSilence Like A Cancer BlowHear My Words That I Might Teach You,Take My Arms That I Might Reach You."But My Words Like Silent Raindrops Fell,And EchoedIn The Wells Of SilenceAnd The People Bowed And PrayedTo The Neon God They Made.And The Sign Flashed Out Its Warning,In The Words That It Was Forming.And The Signs Said, The Words Of The ProphetsAre Written On The Subway WallsAnd Tenement Halls.And Whisper'd In The Sounds Of Silence.Love~All~Ways*~Karma*