RemedySpot.com

Re: HEY...I got stories too- holding the talking stick...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lovely T! It's Sunday and I'm just beginning to catch up with all the posts after a weekend of not turning on the computer. Spent some of the time sharing some of my new songs in a very large teepee among kindred spirits of several tribes. I opened by passing round my decorated buffalo rib bone "talking stick" and watched even shy ones open up the treasures of their hearts because they were being honored to be listened to. This is the gift shared in this group online - this group is the "talking stick" - and the honor of each being able to express oneself in a loving and accepting environment is priceless. In the process we are all growing and learning, and BE-coming even more of our authentic selves. Your story brought tears to my eyes! I loved you both upon reading the first few posts when I became a new member a few weeks

back, but now I even love you more! I'm SO HAPPY got well!!!! Whew!!! I'm equally JOY-FULL that you, kind and insightful woman, have grown so much and shared this story with us and the things you have learned! What a treasure to meet real human BE-ings! I will look upon my time with this group in a whole new light - no more guilt for spending too much time "on the computer" - because in fact, we are in reality in a very large teepee - or LIVING room here...and when we read and respond to each other's stories we are showing respect and honor, in the ways tribal clans would site around a fire telling stories by the hour for "entertainment". While I hold this "talking stick" I'm sending along confirmation of my deep appreciation and love to you Tereasa, and , and everyone "speaking from the heart" here. Having a real couple sharing online gives such a wonderful

balance of female/male energies here. Thanks SO much for the "rest" of the story! Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Thank you so much.. What a beautiful message.. This is exactly how I feel!!It seems we all are connected by LOVE UNCONDITIONALY !No holding back this growing love for each other.. Pure, purest form of love..Again I am humbled and I am in gratitude to all of us here!LOVE, AND HUGS TO OUR FAMILY!! YES I YELLED THAT REALLY LOUD..!!Love ~Karma

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.