RemedySpot.com

Re: need some anwers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is hard to know how to help without knowing more about the problem. When did it start? Do you know what precipitates it? What have you tried so far that hasn't helped? Is he on any meds?

Do you think he might be having pain somewhere that might be causing the aggression? When karac gets hurt he tends to strike out at whoever is close to him.

Karac at 13 went thrugh an aggressive period and it was scary. The meds that were suppose to help control the aggression apparently were causing it, and after the meds were stopped the aggression stopped except for rare occasions. He is 15 now and is doing well.

They are all so different it is hard to know what will help. A hot Epson Salt bath use to calm Karac down. Listening to music on his IPOD use to help; rolling in a blanket use to help, and sometimes a favorite comfort food helped.

Now if Karac gets agitated and I think he may become aggressive; I just tell him that he is scaring me and that I am going to leave him alone in his room until he feels better and I go downstairs and I don't go back until I think he is calm.

Even if none of this helps just know that we understand and care. Pat K **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Hi, Becky:

This is Ed's wife, Teri. I don't know any other background on your

situation or how old your son is. If he has precocious puberty,

mercury toxicity, and agression, then you might investigate Lupron.

You could ask Dr. Mark Geier about this.

Best wishes,

Teri

smallmp@...

>

> my 14 year old son is getting worst and dont know what to do he get

> where he is hard to handle and we are afraid of him with his behavior

> and we are looking at it more and more each day of putting him in a

> home cause we dont know what else to do can you help me

>

> >

> > my 14 year old son is getting worst and dont know what to do he

get

> > where he is hard to handle and we are afraid of him with his

behavior

> > and we are looking at it more and more each day of putting him in

a

> > home cause we dont know what else to do can you help me

> >

>Hi Becky, I too have a son Dylan he is almost fourteen we too have

many behavior problems. But one thing I noticed the more OT and PT he

gets the less bad behavior we have. I mean every hour and at least

five minutes of heavy OT/PT.

hang in there

Cabrinni mother of three with issues.

he is on seizures meds and he is on zoloft and clonidine tolois noland wrote: Becky, It is hormones. do you have him on any meds? Lois need some anwers

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Lois - What did you do for J to help control his seizures? My son also has seizures and I have to give him Topamax. I don't think it's caused any of his aggression. He also had a Vagal Nerve Stimulator implanted in his chest to help control his seizures and with this we hope to wean him off the seizure medications. Debbie lois noland wrote: , j couldn't take seizure

meds.............They made him VERY agressive! Maybe that is affecting your son too. Lois Re: need some anwers

Ok - I see. I know they sometimes use Depakote as a mood stabilizer also. lois noland wrote: Deborah, I don't "think" J has seizures.........he was put on it FOR his agression BUT it caused him to have a LOT more of agression. Lois Re: need some anwers