RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much for the info...I am looking forward to seeing what happens with my son. He, too, is on supplements and we have seen MANY improvements in his BM's, interaction with others, comprehension and communication (not verbally, either, but takes my hand and puts it on what he wants, etc.).

I feel very fortunate to be a part of this chat...I have learned so much! Thank you again :-)

e

To: autism-georgia Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:52:52 PMSubject: Re: yeast

Well, we are doing so many things (i.e. diet and supplements) that it is hard to pinpoint exactly. I can't tell you that we started Diflucan and anything miraculous has happened yet but I can tell you that since starting diet and supplements about 2 months ago the following has happened:

- she sleeps like a baby

- her immune system is awesome (knock on wood - she hasn''t gotten sick even when her siblings have)

- she is having regular bms - on the toilet to boot!

- she is interacting so much more with us - trying to engage others in play

- she is communicating so much more - she is nonverbal but is using sign and trying to get her point across so much more

- she is so much more of a joy to be around!