RemedySpot.com

Re: The Mantra of Self-Ascension < to everyone>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

see your nuts too! ( said out of love) lol... You are the AMAZING one , all you have to do is make one click and we will all be gone...at least out of sight , in your heart you will still be here with us..... DON'T you know?...DIDN'T anyone tell you?.... We are ALL CONNECTED and we WELCOME you and everyone else in, for those who want to be here with us.... Welcome to all New and Old ( I will restrain myself this one time.. lol). Thank you for being in our lives and that goes out to everyone here. You all are truly AMAZING people, I know that what you all bring to my life a new way of looking at life. The air is clear and the light is bright...My hat goes off to each and everyone of you.

Namaste, Debbie

> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > The Mantra of Self-Ascension> > > > Use in the morning upon rising> > > > during your Galactic Yoga practice, any time during the day you > > > need to> > > > refocus, reconnect or rejuvenate,> > > > > > > > > > > > or before you go to sleep to energize and activate your Divine > > dream> > > > potential!> > > > > > > > Open and raise your arms to heaven and shout it out> > > > > > > > (or put your hands over your heart and say it to yourself when > > > you're> > > > waiting in line at the grocery store):> > > > > > > > > > > > I am Here!> > > > > > > > I am Ready!> > > > > > > > I am Open!> > > > > > > > Guide Me!> > > >> > >> >>