RemedySpot.com

Fw: Let me know what happens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Angels, I dont normally buy into chain emails, but this one got me and I'm interested to see what (if anything) will happen. I'd like to think someone will address me tomorrow and tell me something I've been waiting to hear, so I dare not break it!!

Besides, you all are the very angels this emails speaks of. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Love & Light,

Rhondie

----- Original Message ----- From: J Keenan

david ash

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:19 PM

Subject: Let me know what happens

Hmmmmmmm did I put lotto in?

Lets not play with the Angels.....they know what we're up too.........

love and light

Let me know what happens to you the morning after you open this e-mail! This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time tomorrow. Let's see if it works.GUARDIAN ANGEL Forward this message the same day you received it It may sound ridiculous, but it is right on time We believe that something is about to happen. Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends. Tomorrow at 9:12 AM somebody will address you and tell you something you have been waiting to hear. Please do not break this chain. Send it to at least 7 of your friends.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.4/936 - Release Date: 4/08/2007 2:42 PM