RemedySpot.com

Welcome New Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, Hello Family! I want to welcome every new member that Joined Us today on our Family here on Humanity Healing. I also want to say how much of a honor I have on sharing our days, our thoughts , and hearts here with all of you, such special soul group.I want to specially introduce our new member Sheila, she is one of my friends from another group, and I personally invite her here to share / learn with her , her experiences and to be part of our Great family. Sheila is in a process of recovery from a serious illness , and she needs our love and support , Please join me in welcoming her here to our place. I sincerely love you guys,From the most humble part of my heart, I really do.In deep love and gratitude for all that Is Liane

~~HUG HUG HUG~~ Welcome Sheila and any New members I have forgotten I am way behind as I have expieiencing technical difficulties But hopefully they are fixed????Blessed Be Anastasialianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone, Hello Family! I want to welcome every new member that

Joined Us today on our Family here on Humanity Healing. I also want to say how much of a honor I have on sharing our days, our thoughts , and hearts here with all of you, such special soul group.I want to specially introduce our new member Sheila, she is one of my friends from another group, and I personally invite her here to share / learn with her , her experiences and to be part of our Great family. Sheila is in a process of recovery from a serious illness , and she needs our love and support , Please join me in welcoming her here to our place. I sincerely love you guys,From the most humble part of my heart, I really do.In deep love and gratitude for all that Is Liane Anastasia

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Thanks for the beautiful welcome, Liane!

Blessings, Sheila

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:43 AM

Subject: [] Welcome New Members

Hello Everyone, Hello Family! I want to welcome every new member that Joined Us today on our Family here on Humanity Healing. I also want to say how much of a honor I have on sharing our days, our thoughts , and hearts here with all of you, such special soul group.I want to specially introduce our new member Sheila, she is one of my friends from another group, and I personally invite her here to share / learn with her , her experiences and to be part of our Great family. Sheila is in a process of recovery from a serious illness , and she needs our love and support , Please join me in welcoming her here to our place. I sincerely love you guys,From the most humble part of my heart, I really do.In deep love and gratitude for all that Is Liane