RemedySpot.com

For

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Crystal,

'So happy you found those of us who have been through all the many 'terrors' of Breast Implants. You should never expect any form of "overnight" wellness, as you can expect to 'take 2 steps forward, then 3 steps backwards', etc. for possibly a couple of years. Please do not get discouraged, and try to 'measure your progress' in 3 - 6 month intervals for the first couple of years.

Depending on where you are located, we all have several great doctors who can help you through your recovery process. Please stay in touch, as you have found a good support system here.

Welcome with Blessings,

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 11:27 PM

Subject: Re: For

I got sick within a few months and continued to get progressively worse. I waited so long to explant for many reasons. My parents died and I had moved to a new city and started a new job. I became very depressed and was not willing ot go through surgery. I also couldn't afford it at the time. I actually knew without a doubt they were making me sick but I just kept drudging along and continued to suffer. I actually started to feel a little better about a year ago when I started working out with my trainer but then this past Jan. ny sypmtoms came back with a vengeance. I do have to say that most of my symptoms really peaked at about 4 years with the implants. I had no problem parting with them though because I never was happy with them anyway. They made me look matronly and fat in big shorts so I actually was relieved to go back to a smaller size. I do wish I had explanted sooner and hope it won't impact my health further down the road. I just had a paralyzing fear of undergoing the surgery. I had become so allergic to everything I was afraid I couldn't handle it. I am so glad to be free now. It has been 2 months since my explant. Some days are better than others but mostly they are good and symptom free. Crystal

Crystal

I am so happy for you. I am glad that you are so much better.

What are you doing to get well? Are you taking allot of vitamins and supplements, are you doing any fasts? Have you done enemas? Hope you don't mind sharing with us what is working for you !

keep at it.

Hugs

Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:27 PM

I got sick within a few months and continued to get progressively worse. I waited so long to explant for many reasons. My parents died and I had moved to a new city and started a new job. I became very depressed and was not willing ot go through surgery. I also couldn't afford it at the time. I actually knew without a doubt they were making me sick but I just kept drudging along and continued to suffer. I actually started to feel a little better about a year ago when I started working out with my trainer but then this past Jan. ny sypmtoms came back with a vengeance. I do have to say that most of my symptoms really peaked at about 4 years with the implants. I had no problem parting with them though because I never was happy with them anyway. They made me look matronly and fat in big shorts so I actually was relieved to go back to a smaller size. I do wish I had explanted sooner and hope it won't impact my health further down the road. I just had a paralyzing fear of undergoing the surgery. I had become so allergic to everything I was afraid I couldn't handle it. I am so glad to be free now. It has been 2 months since my explant. Some days are better than others but mostly they are good and symptom free. Crystal

Crystal,

I am so glad to hear you are recovering well!

Please keep us updated as you progress. You sound like you have done pretty good for only 2 months post explant!

Patty

Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 9:27 PM

I just saw our pictures-WOW! You have a beautiful figure. You look terrific without your implants. I've been taking long walks with the baby but that's all I've felt good enough to do. I'd love to get better and go back to the gym. Congratulations on working out and staying in shape.

I have terrible sugar cravings. I don't know if it's my hormones (from the baby) or this yeast thing or what. I've always loved sweets though. I think it's my worst habit. It's so nice of you to keep helping others even though your doing so well. Bless you-Daryl

Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 10:10 AM

Crystal

What are you doing to get well? Are you taking allot of vitamins and supplements, are you doing any fasts? Have you done enemas? Hope you don't mind sharing with us what is working for you !

keep at it.

Hugs

Thanks Daryl! I think my breasts look really good considering the hell I put them through. To be honest I was not at all sure I would even have any breast left after explant. I went in with very low expectations of what I would come out with, so I was pretty pleased to have anything at all left. I must admit though, I was pretty scared at first because the scars sure looked ugly in the beginning of the healing process. I think up until about 6 or 9 months I was still not that thrilled with them. Now they look fine, I wish they didn't have the stretch marks on them, but that was what having a baby did to them, other than that the scars came out really good. I think that the majority of women who get explanted can have good results, but it isn't ever a guarantee that we will look good, so we must be realistic about it. That was why I took my time and made it a very educated decision. In the end I am pleased with both my aesthetic results and my physical results. I feel that I have been extremely lucky and extremely blessed to have both my health and my breasts turn out great.

I believe that exercise even when you are in pain will help you feel better. When I was at my worse and didn't move around at all I always felt worse, I would always be more achy and more stiff. If I forced myself to move around it helped. I don';t mean that you should go out and start lifting weights or anything but I do highly recommend the walks with your baby or doing some yoga or riding a bike or something. Even at my sickest I worked out. I can remember being so dizzy and sick but still moving around, it helped me through things and kept me from getting soft and out of shape.

Trust me I was in massive pain but I still always managed to do what I could to get some exercise.

You can get better Daryl, and there are Dr's that can help you, good ones. The most important thing though, is to get the implants out. I don't believe that you are going to get better with 14 year old implants in your body. The fact that they are so old also concerns me allot. I mean they could rupture and you could really get sick if they are (most likely) full of fungus or bacteria. If you truly feel you have a yeast problem going on, talk to Dr Kolb about it, or find a naturopathic Dr to help you out, but trust me don't wait too long to do something with those old implants, they are so old, that concerns me allot Daryl. Think about your little baby, he should come first over the fake boobs. I had to put my health first over those implants, for my sake and my loved ones. They want to see you and be with you and not your fake breasts. Your life is important Daryl, I am very worried about your life, and you need to take action about those implants if you want to have a normal life with your family.

I hope you will do some thing soon. Please honey, try to think hard about it.

we all care. There are many good surgeons who can help you.

Hugs

Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 2:44 AM

I just saw our pictures-WOW! You have a beautiful figure. You look terrific without your implants. I've been taking long walks with the baby but that's all I've felt good enough to do. I'd love to get better and go back to the gym. Congratulations on working out and staying in shape.

I have terrible sugar cravings. I don't know if it's my hormones (from the baby) or this yeast thing or what. I've always loved sweets though. I think it's my worst habit. It's so nice of you to keep helping others even though your doing so well. Bless you-Daryl

Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 10:10 AM

Crystal

keep at it.

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

Please let me know if you hear of any good doctors in CA. I live in Las

Vegas and it's hard for me to travel because I feel so terrible. The funny

part is that I'm a flight attendant out on med. leave!

Are you having any health problems? I called a doctor named Dr. Lee in San

Diego who I heard is very good. I want to find out if anyone knows about

him. Thanks-Daryl

< >

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 7:55 PM

Subject: RE: Dr. Kolb

> I do not know of any doctors in this area. .

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: mbtcmiller [mailto:lisadawnmiller@...]

> Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 2:53 PM

>

> Subject: Dr. Kolb

>

>

> I would like to get in to see you but its quite a trip from San

> Francisco. Do you know any doctors in my area that might be able to

> examine me or run tests.

> thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

• 4 weeks later...

Daryl ,I will call you probably tomorrow after 06pm central. .I am in some pain, mostly joint, and yes still having brain fog, however, all the joint pain is considered by two doctors to be from the nasty fungal (candida ) overgrowth from my implants., and I am being treated on a protocal for this specifically, so I am optimistic, that this too will get better, it just takes time. My thyroid antibodies that stayed at 12,000 for a year ( an alarming amount) went down immediatly after surgery to 70! My thyroid nodule has shrunk, my hair is no longer fallimg out, I feel much clearer, and speaking of clearer, my skin hasnt looked this clear for years! I never had acne, just small bumps on my face for years.Gone. I know the detox program is helping to boost my immune sysyem , however I was on it for three months prior to surgery, and there was small amount of healing to my thyroid, but not nearly as much as one week after surgery. I think it definitly helps, but not as nearly as the explant. Try to do your best you can at eating alot of fresh, washed or organic fruits and veggies, and cut back on sugar .That's not too hard, see how you do, and if you think you can go further in your detox type of diet, you will. Hell, it may make you feel so good, you want to keep eating better! I am going to Dr. Mercola tomorrow, so I will post you on any new improvements he finds on blood work. Hang in there, you are doing the best thing for your body with explant first and foremost! love,

It sounds like you are still having pain. I'm having my implants out with Dr. Huang in Denver on Dec. 10th. I'm so scared that I won't be any better. I know that detoxing does help people but I don't know who to go to if I need to do that. Did you feel better when you fist got explanted?

I'd really like to talk to you before my surgery because I have some important questions. Please call me at 702-361-6442 in Las Vegas. Thank you so much for your help-Daryl

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 12:29 PM

Subject: Re: scalp pain

, when you talked about the thyroid in all this, I remember reading a while ago, on Dr. Lowe's (www.drlowe,com) sight he belives Fibromyalgia and /or symptoms of it, are not a seperate disease at all, but realy an undertreated thyroid problem that had been going on for years, undetected, that is now causes these painful symptoms, such as neck pain, and headaches, (some other are : back pain, achiness, stiffness,fatigue) resembling a different disease such as Fibromyalgia. But realy it is undertreated thyroid disorder, that has went on for so long, the thyroid is no longer reaching tissues, where they need that hormone to function. And without tissue penetration, you get this dull, achiness, and often extreme pain in many areas. He believes that is a classic symptom of undertreated thyroid, and even if you are just placed on meds, it will take time, months actually to get that thyroid back deep into those t issues. Just a thought. I used to have the worse neck pain, in the back of my neck when I was hypo seemed like forever, I could scream! They tested me 3 times for fibromyalgia, that's what made me go on the site. It stopped about 6 month after being on thyroid meds.

Daryl

It will take time before those symptoms go away, it took at least a year before I was really out of pain. Hang in there, it will get better once they are out, that I can promise you, almost everyone gets improvement.

Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 6:37 PM

It sounds like you are still having pain. I'm having my implants out with Dr. Huang in Denver on Dec. 10th. I'm so scared that I won't be any better. I know that detoxing does help people but I don't know who to go to if I need to do that. Did you feel better when you fist got explanted?

I'd really like to talk to you before my surgery because I have some important questions. Please call me at 702-361-6442 in Las Vegas. Thank you so much for your help-Daryl

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 12:29 PM

Subject: Re: scalp pain

, when you talked about the thyroid in all this, I remember reading a while ago, on Dr. Lowe's (www.drlowe,com) sight he belives Fibromyalgia and /or symptoms of it, are not a seperate disease at all, but realy an undertreated thyroid problem that had been going on for years, undetected, that is now causes these painful symptoms, such as neck pain, and headaches, (some other are : back pain, achiness, stiffness,fatigue) resembling a different disease such as Fibromyalgia. But realy it is undertreated thyroid disorder, that has went on for so long, the thyroid is no longer reaching tissues, where they need that hormone to function. And without tissue penetration, you get this dull, achiness, and often extreme pain in many areas. He believes that is a classic symptom of undertreated thyroid, and even if you are just placed on meds, it will take time, months actually to get that thyroid back deep into those t issues. Just a thought. I used to have the worse neck pain, in the back of my neck when I was hypo seemed like forever, I could scream! They tested me 3 times for fibromyalgia, that's what made me go on the site. It stopped about 6 month after being on thyroid meds.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Hello, Anne,

> , I am just wondering, you mention that you have been flushing for

> years. That seems a long time! Is this because the flushes have not been

> successful in ridding your GB from stones? From what information I have

> gathered, I would have thought that periodic flushing for say, 6 months or

> maybe up to a year, that would be sufficient.

My experience with flushing has always been nothing but

positive in the end...I don't enjoy being nauseous during

the process (some never are, but I do get nauseous)

but it's worth it in the end :-) and I mention that not to

discourage, but so that people will know it can happen

and that it will pass.)

Giving way to human nature to be diligent for a time, then

slack off, I went for 5 years without flushing...I was younger

back then and also was eating a healthier diet.

I used to get away with flushing once or twice a year, and was fine after

that, then went 5 years doing nothing (time passes faster

every year :-) I think that eating a certain way and taking

certain supplements will discourage the formation of stones, but

also believe there are physioligical things going on in some of us

that make us " stone makers " . I don't like to live constantly on a

fat-restricted diet, never enjoying things like eggs, or meat with a little

fat on it on occasion, an italian dish like ziti that contains cheese.

I want to go out with my husband and not worry about what

will this do to my gallbladder? What will that do??? It becomes like

being a prisoner to my gallbladder...my body...leads to being so

body-focused. SO I am making a new commitment to be faithful.

I am flushing monthly until I can eat these things on occasion...

everything in moderation, like the Good Book says. (In fact,

I am flushing tonight!!) When I don't experience symptoms

as often, I will then flush a couple times a year

or yearly, depending upon whether or not my body makes stones

more quickly now that I am older. I will be careful with my diet,

but not fanatical. I am just going to schedule this into my life and

see how it goes.

> I have yet to try the flush, but I find it disheartening to read that I

may

> have to put myself through this for years and years and still not get rid

of

> the stones. You also mention " if the day comes...I have to have my GB

> out... " This causes me to think that the flushes haven't been of much

help

> to you.

I hope what I have said earlier has helped you not be so discouraged.

I HAVE ALWAYS gotten rid of stones...even have pictures of some

posted at one of my web pages in the link in my signature lines.

In earlier years I have always experienced long periods of relief...

a year, and sometime more. But I have some work to do now to

make up for 5 years of neglect that lead to the point that I was using

a heating pad each and every night...that has stopped since my

February flush...I am already much improved...but there is more

work to do.

I am sorry if I have caused you to be discouraged. There is nothing

anyone can say that will encourage you more than doing the flush

and looking at your own stones for the first time.

L. Meydrech, CN

http://nutritionist.tripod.com/gallbladder.html ~ My Flushes

http://www.mynsp.com/meydrech

" A cheerful heart is good medicine " Prov. 17:22a

Guest guest

Thanks - I am going to try the flush. I never suffer from attacks as

you describe, just a dull ache in the region of my GB. Recent acid reflux

combined with the ache makes me think it's time to do it now, before an

attack happens. Thanks again for responding to my post. ~Anne~

• 5 months later...

Why would you want 50mg ?

not sure who you are writing to cause there isn't a text to go with it

to figure out the topic

Hey 50 is way way way in a different zone for different things. Watch

out for your liver if you do.

mira

On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 21:44 US/Central, wrote:

> great to see you posting :0)

>

> , do you think Dr. would prescribe the 50mg Revia

> Naltrexone tabs?

>

>

>

Hi Mira,

I measure out my own 4.5mg doses from 50mg Revia tabs. I like this

method because I avoid any fillers, have been doing this since

starting it. Thx for the concern. :0)

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Please join me to pray for .

I have met yesterday, she has been homeless in Camden Town,

London for about year and half.

She is wandering the streets begging for change, confessed alcholic,

only 29 years old, her birthday was on 29th July.

I noticed that she had a black eye and asked her how she got it. Her

current " boyfriend " of five weeks has beaten her and is using her as

a sex/play toy in return for some shelter.

This is telling her when to sleep,when to wash, when to have sex and

beating her when he is unhappy himself.

Of course I told her that nobody has the right to hurt her and not to

go back but says she loves him. She has some nasty bruises

back of her legs when she was tortured.

May love and light keep her safe tonight and always for she deserves

a better life.

It is possible that this is the only human touch she receives, hence

she associates this with love.

Every homeless person has a story and each one deserves equal respect

and needs to be loved and be listen to.

went to a foster home when she was 14 so her relationship

with her mum is not great but she showed me her mum's text:

" Hope you have a nice Birthday, I do love you even though you only

think of yourself "

Her mum has no idea that her daughter is not safe, no matter how

angry and disappointed she is, I am sure she would travel from

Newcastle to get her daughter.

All I know is that had 3 children herself, lost them due to

addiction to alchool.

I could not tell her what to do, it is her decision to make when she

is ready. But could only advise her to give herself a new chance in

life, to tell her mum her current situation including bad things that

happened to her, give her mum the opportunity to put things right and

return safely home.

Just because she drinks she is not a bad person and she is so

beautiful although she does not think so.

I will probably not see her again as I live 50 miles out but she is

in my prayers to start a new life and to be given that second chance.

I gave her a hug because I felt that was what she needed most at that

moment rather than money and hopefully my words will stay with her to

be brave enough to call her mum and be strong to get better.

As hugged me back and kissed me on the cheek, it felt more

sincere and magical than I have felt for some time.

I offered to call her mum but she did not want to, being homeless

made her independent and I could not force the issue.

Please pray for her mum to come and get her rather than blame her for

taking a different path, everybody can make mistakes.

The person that is currently abusing her also needs a lot of help, I

hope he stops harming and anyone else.

This is my message to you wherever you are:

People can be homeless

but still be rich inside

They deserve Respect

And a friend by their side

Everyone deserves to be LOVED

and to keep their dignity

Their soul never to be harmed

Nor be victims of pity

May you find your way

Forget the past, forget the pain

Start living for today

And be free of any pain

Namaste

Isabel

Guest guest

Dear Isabel

this has really touched me as im 50 miles away from London

i really feel for i pray her mum comes and takes her home

safe & this poor sorry man leaves her be.

Alcholism is a terrible thing and its not her fault i think anyone

who can stay away from drink is very lucky & blessed i being a lucky

one,im so glad she met you and i can feel your pain and anguish

and hopefully will take on board what you have said to

her,we are so lucky arent we that we have nice homes to go to.

Lets hope and pray can keep herself safe.

What a beautiful poem, is in my thoughts and prayers always

namaste

kate

>

> Dear Brothers and Sisters

>

> Please join me to pray for .

> I have met yesterday, she has been homeless in Camden

Town,

> London for about year and half.

> She is wandering the streets begging for change, confessed

alcholic,

> only 29 years old, her birthday was on 29th July.

>

> I noticed that she had a black eye and asked her how she got it.

Her

> current " boyfriend " of five weeks has beaten her and is using her

as

> a sex/play toy in return for some shelter.

> This is telling her when to sleep,when to wash, when to have sex

and

> beating her when he is unhappy himself.

> Of course I told her that nobody has the right to hurt her and not

to

> go back but says she loves him. She has some nasty

bruises

> back of her legs when she was tortured.

> May love and light keep her safe tonight and always for she

deserves

> a better life.

>

> It is possible that this is the only human touch she receives,

hence

> she associates this with love.

> Every homeless person has a story and each one deserves equal

respect

> and needs to be loved and be listen to.

> went to a foster home when she was 14 so her relationship

> with her mum is not great but she showed me her mum's text:

> " Hope you have a nice Birthday, I do love you even though you only

> think of yourself "

> Her mum has no idea that her daughter is not safe, no matter how

> angry and disappointed she is, I am sure she would travel from

> Newcastle to get her daughter.

> All I know is that had 3 children herself, lost them due

to

> addiction to alchool.

> I could not tell her what to do, it is her decision to make when

she

> is ready. But could only advise her to give herself a new chance

in

> life, to tell her mum her current situation including bad things

that

> happened to her, give her mum the opportunity to put things right

and

> return safely home.

>

> Just because she drinks she is not a bad person and she is so

> beautiful although she does not think so.

> I will probably not see her again as I live 50 miles out but she

is

> in my prayers to start a new life and to be given that second

chance.

>

> I gave her a hug because I felt that was what she needed most at

that

> moment rather than money and hopefully my words will stay with her

to

> be brave enough to call her mum and be strong to get better.

> As hugged me back and kissed me on the cheek, it felt more

> sincere and magical than I have felt for some time.

> I offered to call her mum but she did not want to, being homeless

> made her independent and I could not force the issue.

>

> Please pray for her mum to come and get her rather than blame her

for

> taking a different path, everybody can make mistakes.

> The person that is currently abusing her also needs a lot of help,

I

> hope he stops harming and anyone else.

>

> This is my message to you wherever you are:

>

> People can be homeless

> but still be rich inside

> They deserve Respect

> And a friend by their side

>

> Everyone deserves to be LOVED

> and to keep their dignity

> Their soul never to be harmed

> Nor be victims of pity

>

> May you find your way

> Forget the past, forget the pain

> Start living for today

> And be free of any pain

>

> Namaste

> Isabel

>

Guest guest

Thank you Debbie

Feeling drained is worthwhile just to give some comfort, to

me it is just a bad day, to her it is her daily life.

I thank you for your kindness and support. Your healing love will

help make the difference.

Namaste

Isabel

> >

> > Dear Brothers and Sisters

> >

> > Please join me to pray for .

> > I have met yesterday, she has been homeless in Camden

Town,

> > London for about year and half.

> > She is wandering the streets begging for change, confessed

alcholic,

> > only 29 years old, her birthday was on 29th July.

> >

> > I noticed that she had a black eye and asked her how she got it.

Her

> > current " boyfriend " of five weeks has beaten her and is using her

as

> > a sex/play toy in return for some shelter.

> > This is telling her when to sleep,when to wash, when to have sex

and

> > beating her when he is unhappy himself.

> > Of course I told her that nobody has the right to hurt her and

not to

> > go back but says she loves him. She has some nasty bruises

> > back of her legs when she was tortured.

> > May love and light keep her safe tonight and always for she

deserves

> > a better life.

> >

> > It is possible that this is the only human touch she receives,

hence

> > she associates this with love.

> > Every homeless person has a story and each one deserves equal

respect

> > and needs to be loved and be listen to.

> > went to a foster home when she was 14 so her relationship

> > with her mum is not great but she showed me her mum's text:

> > " Hope you have a nice Birthday, I do love you even though you only

> > think of yourself "

> > Her mum has no idea that her daughter is not safe, no matter how

> > angry and disappointed she is, I am sure she would travel from

> > Newcastle to get her daughter.

> > All I know is that had 3 children herself, lost them due

to

> > addiction to alchool.

> > I could not tell her what to do, it is her decision to make when

she

> > is ready. But could only advise her to give herself a new chance

in

> > life, to tell her mum her current situation including bad things

that

> > happened to her, give her mum the opportunity to put things right

and

> > return safely home.

> >

> > Just because she drinks she is not a bad person and she is so

> > beautiful although she does not think so.

> > I will probably not see her again as I live 50 miles out but she

is

> > in my prayers to start a new life and to be given that second

chance.

> >

> > I gave her a hug because I felt that was what she needed most at

that

> > moment rather than money and hopefully my words will stay with

her to

> > be brave enough to call her mum and be strong to get better.

> > As hugged me back and kissed me on the cheek, it felt more

> > sincere and magical than I have felt for some time.

> > I offered to call her mum but she did not want to, being homeless

> > made her independent and I could not force the issue.

> >

> > Please pray for her mum to come and get her rather than blame her

for

> > taking a different path, everybody can make mistakes.

> > The person that is currently abusing her also needs a lot of

help, I

> > hope he stops harming and anyone else.

> >

> > This is my message to you wherever you are:

> >

> > People can be homeless

> > but still be rich inside

> > They deserve Respect

> > And a friend by their side

> >

> > Everyone deserves to be LOVED

> > and to keep their dignity

> > Their soul never to be harmed

> > Nor be victims of pity