RemedySpot.com

Re:Confessions of a sad and silent observer...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello sweet C- Yes, I've read your "ramble" as you call it. How precious and wonderful is your sharing, and I thank you for gifting us with your-SELF here! Keep up the good work! Your talents are so very, very many, and a creative soul always tends to be impatient with "results", when in fact the "results" are right here with us now all along (they tend to appear invisible when worry is involved). I have learned, and continue to learn, to leave "results" to creator, just trust that they are really already here in little energy bundles floating around everywhere, all they need is some peace and positive thought to group together in order to manifest (that butterfly net of intent). Knowing this makes the Job not so daunting- just take one baby step at a time, in gratitude, in expectation of good, and surprise! Yes! There

is always a blessing of a surprise when the net comes up full! Even half full is good if you can see it that way. Good is in every thing, and every situation. It takes practice to learn to recognize it however. You clicked, and found your way here - the good news is that this process in your blooming life has already begun! So I am celebrating with you, dear one! Looking forward to hearing more of your beautiful sharings here! Mitakuye Oyasin (we are all related) Peaceable

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.