RemedySpot.com

Hello my family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support, and healing for my father please. His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon. I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if his path permits it. I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father before it's too late. However it's meant to fall.... My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know, especially in this situation. My love and support back to you,Stefanie