RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fw: FW: Sisters]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Love to you ...just the same...and all the other brothers...Namaste, Deb

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:22 PM

Subject: [] Re: Fw: FW: Sisters]

looking....ummmm...not sister material...double checking....nope, absolutely not....errrrr, wait, how'd I get in this , where's the door, girls, this is the girls, errrrr,......there's a door.......>>>>>> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: White, Debra<mailto:Deb.White@...> > skincarecolor@...<mailto:skincarecolor@...> > Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:05 AM> Subject: FW: FW: Sisters]> > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------> > From: , > Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:52 AM> Snipes, ; Crist, Lauri; Leinen, Pam; Lookabill, ; , ; Gilbert, ; Peth, a; Gammel, Ronda; Epperson, Rita; Blue, Ruth; 'grettajgarbo@...'<mailto:'grettajgarbo@...'>; Scherer, Glenda; White, Debra; Hubbell, Donna; 'sandwhy@...'<mailto:'sandwhy@...'>; Faust, > Subject: FW: FW: Sisters]> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------> > From: Crist, Lauri > Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:34 AM> ' Crist'; 'hire, Teressa'; , Tammy; , ; Mase, ; , Deborah> Subject: FW: FW: Sisters]> > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------> > From: Dick & Judy Jensen [mailto:grama220papa@...] > Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:32 PM> Lynn ; Shirley Kahler; Vivian Dau; Joan Siebels; Sandi Beatty; Crist, Lauri; Tami Kohl> Subject: Fw: FW: Sisters]> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Judy Hunt<mailto:hntjdy@...> > > grama220papa@...<mailto:grama220papa@...> ; jokathy@...<mailto:jokathy@...> ; inger thramer<mailto:imthramer@...> ; lin vannordstrand<mailto:granmalin@...> ; rebecca shaffer<mailto:pinkpirates666@...> ; sandi beatty<mailto:mybeatty113@...> ; shirley leyk<mailto:sleyk@...> > > Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:57 PM> > Subject: Fw: FW: Sisters]> > > > > > > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > Today is sister's day, send this to all your sisters even me if I am like one. > If you get back 7, you are loved. > Happy Sister's Day! > > > I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :-) > > > Girlfriend and Sister's Week > > > > > > I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. > To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you! > > > National Girlfriends Day> What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? > Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!> TO MY GIRLFRIENDS! > > > If you get this twice you know you have more than one girlfriend. Be Happy! > > PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND RETURN IT TO THE FRIEND WHO SENT IT TO YOU! > It is good to be a woman: > > > > > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge <http://us.rd./evt=47093/*http:/tv./collections/222>to see what's on, when. > > > > > "CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."> > > > > > This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.>