RemedySpot.com

Website for parents of children with Aspergers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone,I have been reading posts from this group for 5 years. Ever since we received my sons diagnosis. I have benefited so much from the advice and outreach that this group gives. I don't post a lot because I am usually reading my email very late at night and I figure I would sound incoherent. Anyway the last few days I have been reading the thread "Bad parenting as viewed by others and began thinking about how important connecting with other parents, even if it is through message boards and groups can be for parents of children on the spectrum. Which has led me to think about what the perfect website for parents would look like. There are lots of sites to look for information. What would be the perfect site to give parents a place to support, share, commiserate, encourage, relax and connect?This led to thinking about trying to build such a site. So, I figured if I was thinking about attempting to build such a site the best people to ask what it should include would be you guys. The first question would any of you be interested in visiting such a site and if so what would your perfect site include? Don't fear hurting my feelings by saying you would not be interested. If you truly feel that it isn't something that would be of benefit I would appreciate that feedback so I won't annoy anyone with more questions regarding this thought process.