RemedySpot.com

Pay It Forward

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Iris,

Could you tell me the name of this movie? I’d heard about it from friends

who watched the French translated version but couldn’t remember the title.

I’d really like to see it.

Hugs,

Heidi

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail & xAPID=42 & PS=47575 & PI=7324 & DI=7474 & SU\

=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg & HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotec\

tion_3mf

• 4 years later...

~*Harmony*~

Date:

Aug 29, 2007 9:08 AM

Subject:

Pay it forward...

~ Thank you ~ Soft Hearted *-)Thank you for posting this. I want to include my story in this. I have stocks. Made tons of money one year. I had three cars only needed two. I asked around the neighborhood if anyone knew of someone who needed a car. I found a family of five who didnt have a car. I paid to transfer my car over to them. Then years later I was down on luck no car no money to get another. Over a few years I ended up needed three cars. I was given three cars. So from one act of kindness three acts of kindness was paid to me. I dont do good things to have it come back to me. It doesnt work that way. You do it for the best intentions. For helping others. This is what makes it wonderful. So ya. Pay it forward does work. Its like a Karma thing. If you do good it comes back to you. Not just once but three times.JOHN Pay it forward...possible for one idea to change the world Thanks Sharon, Do Something Special Today and See What Happens..Peace, From:SharonThanks & Blessings to:Words to live by...® Is it possible for one idea to change the world?Pay it forward or paying it forward refers to repaying the good deedsone has received by doing good things for other unrelated people.The concept for the idea of Pay it Forward came originally from the novel "Pay it Forward" written by Hyde which was also turned into a movie of the same name. I'm sure most of you have either seen the movie or read the book if you haven't you really should. "What we do for ourselves dies with us, what we do for others lives on forever"...

Kindness is always fashionable.- America E. Barr, British American writerLife's most persistent and urgent question is, `What are you doing for others?'- Luther King, Jr.Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have thepotential to turn a life around.- Leo Buscaglia"The flower of kindness will grow. Maybe not now, but it will some day.And in kind that kindness will flow, for kindness grows in this way."- Alan"There is no better exercise for your heart than reaching down and helping to lift someone up."-Bernard MeltzerWhen someone does you a big favor, don't pay it back …*Go on and do something nice for someone today and see what happens...besides I'll make you feel good.